New to MG toooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmMax

What up beautiful people! looking to chisel my physique, want to learn about different products. Currently on test 500mg a week cycle, new to juice. Seeing better than expected results. Mainly using dragon pharma products atm, price reasons

thanks

BodyGear

What up man, Welcome to MG... And Hey Nothing wrong with Dragon Bro.. It works just fine,... 500 mgs a week is just fine for a first timer as well! If you ever need any advice hit me up my friend. Just PM me.... Laterz! And as far as more test helping in recovery, it will not help for recovery you would have to get into HGH for that... Just stick to what you are doing for now... Baby steps brother... Think of this as a long process... its not an overnight thing, Take your time and do it right and your results will be long lasting as well

Last edited:

ImmMax

thanks man, will do! side note, i have an injured quad muscle on left leg, hoping higher test dose will help me recover and heal faster. in theory sounds right?

HGHDaddy

Hi ImmMax
I would say welcome but I m a johnny-come-lately too.
I make my first action to you
If you ever need an advice from a new source I would be happy to help

HGHDaddy

thanks man, will do! side note, i have an injured quad muscle on left leg, hoping higher test dose will help me recover and heal faster. in theory sounds right?

ImmMax
for fast recovery HGH is an better option for muscle injuries
Thanks

BCG111

Welcome! oh yes 500mgs of test will surely change you into a beast...very clean easy cycle...with great rewards!

ImmMax

ahh thanks guys! the HGH sounds promising, can i combine that with my current test cycle. I'm 4 weeks in, it would take awhile for it to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.