New

Sup guys, awesome to be with you. Long time lurker, finally got around to joining the community. Bodybuilding for about 15 years, aged 30. Pretty extensive AAS experience as well, albeit started cycling too early. Can't change the past now. Thanks for welcoming me brothers.
Wats sup, TW, Same here. I wish I had listened to the old school guys that acted like they knew everything, when they actually did know everything....lol. Welcome to the community. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, please

TotalWar

Wats sup, TW, Same here. I wish I had listened to the old school guys that acted like they knew everything, when they actually did know everything....lol. Welcome to the community. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, please
Lmao, made me smile on day one brother. Thanks for the warm welcome. Feels great to finally take this step!! Will def reach out to you my man.

PedritoHID

Lmao, made me smile on day one brother. Thanks for the warm welcome. Feels great to finally take this step!! Will def reach out to you my man.
Talk to me about Tren, I'm currently cycling Test E: 350mg/w, Mast E: 350mg/w, Tren E: 125mg/w. This is my 3rd week, I don't feel any bad sides, strength has gone up. Should I increase it to 200mg/w?

TotalWar

Talk to me about Tren, I'm currently cycling Test E: 350mg/w, Mast E: 350mg/w, Tren E: 125mg/w. This is my 3rd week, I don't feel any bad sides, strength has gone up. Should I increase it to 200mg/w?
It can all be individual differences brother, but my experience and opinion on that would be maybe wait one more week for the E to fully kick in, so 4 weeks on E should let you know Foley about the sides. At that point if you don't feel any definitely bumped up to 200. Even with trend 125 is a Modest dose in my opinion

TotalWar

indeed. 125 mg/week is a modest dose for tren. as you can see @Pedrito0906 , it is still powerful enough to offer some benefits, but no harsh side effects.
Yeah and for some reason I don't get mental or emotional sides on it minus the sleep issue. My mind is g2g. Deca on the other hand, is depression in a bottle fir me lmao. Oh well

TotalWar

Welcome brother, love the name.
So glad we're getting new members with experience!
Thanks bro!!! When I thought of it, it stuck. Yes, awesome to be here. I been lurking and love your posts. One day hopefully my midsection looks like that brother!

Gainz.

Thanks bro!!! When I thought of it, it stuck. Yes, awesome to be here. I been lurking and love your posts. One day hopefully my midsection looks like that brother!

Haha... Thanks... But we all want what we don't have.
I have abs but would kill for lats and traps.
It's just part of the lifestyle

rosoo

Sup guys, awesome to be with you. Long time lurker, finally got around to joining the community. Bodybuilding for about 15 years, aged 30. Pretty extensive AAS experience as well, albeit started cycling too early. Can't change the past now. Thanks for welcoming me brothers.
Welcome to MG brother 😁 hope to learn more from you in time to come..

Gainz.

i wish i had abs like yours to bandit. maybe doing 200 situps a day.

Honestly abs are very hard to get. (Especially depending on your genetics... Like calves)
You have to constantly change up your routine.
High volume no weight, really heavy weight low volume. Top up crunches, leg up lifts. You should be changing your ab workout every 2 weeks. The second I get complacent... The growth stops.

Too many people are just comfortable doing 100 crunches a day, and every once in a while holding a 8lb ball.
I promise that's not gonna work!
You have to keep challenging your abs, never let them get comfortable with your workout.
And yes abs definitely respond to overloading.
Do 4 sets of 30 hanging leg raises, then 3 sets of 10 holding a 8-12lb ball with your feet.
Then 4 sets of 30 bicycles, then 3 sets of 10 band crunches.
Mix up body weight and overloading in the same workout.
And I don't give a flying fuck what other people say... SIDE BENDS FUCKING WORK!!!
I have some awesome obliques... I do 4 sets of 30 (each side) holding a 30lb dumbbell.
Then 3 sets of 20 with a 45lb dumbbell
Then I just rep the fuck out (like a pause set)
With a 20lb dumbbell.
No sets just reps... Like 60 or so.
So if you're just doing 4 sets of 10 for abs... You're not going to get the results you want.