Ordered 3 items and received 1

bobby ricky

My order just came in and only one of the three were there. Don’t you just love shit like this. Now have to open ticket take pictures and explain I only received one of my items.
Priceless 👎

bobby ricky

Just ordered one bottle from one of the top five here. One I never used before but have alot of respect for this guy. I think the new bottle will probably come in before this other thing gets fixed. It’s a mistake on their part and I hope that they see it that way 😂.
I hate shit like this because it all comes down to he said she said.

bobby ricky

Never had a problem with them and I’m the kind of guy that if it works don’t fix it. What brand do u use mostly?

unclem

i use geneza, dragon a very clean gear. i think that aaspharmcy is going to give me beligas. hows beligas anadrol?

unclem

me too bobby if its not broke why fix it. ill keep getting the same stuff. i wish i had some good like iran anadrol.

bobby ricky

i use geneza, dragon a very clean gear. i think that aaspharmcy is going to give me beligas. hows beligas anadrol?
I thought it was very good but anadrol gave me horrible acid to the point of taking tums with every dose and that got old. But their dbol was wonderful with no acid and I was benching 315 for four reps and I can’t do it now. But I don’t like pushing too heavy. But with dbol it felt easy 😂

unclem

315 for reps thats awesome, now i dont go past 225 for reps as i dont want to chance a tear.dbol good. maybe ill give them a try. like i said heard very good things about beligas.

Gainz.

Just ordered one bottle from one of the top five here. One I never used before but have alot of respect for this guy. I think the new bottle will probably come in before this other thing gets fixed. It’s a mistake on their part and I hope that they see it that way 😂.
I hate shit like this because it all comes down to he said she said.

I've had 2 issues in the past similar to this. But both times they worked out. I have 2 sources I use. 1 I have spent... probably $2,000. It definitely builds up a level of trust. Like why would I lie about a missing bottle of test when this is my 5th order and I've already spent so much money. I had a whole $500+ order go missing. It said it was delivered and signed by someone in a different state. I was beyond nervous. But thankfully they realized the mistake and immediately sent out my package, and threw in some goodies for the hassle.
I'm Sure it will work out.
Plus the person I use isn't a top rated source... but imo he should be. We all know him, and we all respect him.

bobby ricky

I've had 2 issues in the past similar to this. But both times they worked out. I have 2 sources I use. 1 I have spent... probably $2,000. It definitely builds up a level of trust. Like why would I lie about a missing bottle of test when this is my 5th order and I've already spent so much money. I had a whole $500+ order go missing. It said it was delivered and signed by someone in a different state. I was beyond nervous. But thankfully they realized the mistake and immediately sent out my package, and threw in some goodies for the hassle.
I'm Sure it will work out.
Plus the person I use isn't a top rated source... but imo he should be. We all know him, and we all respect him.
They just replied to me to tell me it was a shipping mistake and I will get it ASAP👍

Gainz.

Yup, top five on our forum.
I have to guess... its either the only other source thats as active as the one I use... or metal mamma...

But I'm pretty sure it's my first guess. And if I'm not mistaken... I don't remember being on the top 5 list that long ago. So they jumped up, good for them!

HGH.to

sorry to hear about that bobby. shit happens... it seems like it's the manufacturer's mistake there (beligas). pretty sure you'll get it sorted out

bobby ricky

sorry to hear about that bobby. shit happens... it seems like it's the manufacturer's mistake there (beligas). pretty sure you'll get it sorted out
They said it’s a shipping error and actually sent it first thing this morning. Already have tracking number. I was thinking about making a video of opening my package every time just so I could show if something like this happened. Just want to be fair. Don’t want to fix a blame on anyone just want to be fair. What you guy’s do for us is truly amazing and we are all truly thankful for it.
It just looks bad when you say I didn’t receive it because it became a uncomfortable situation to be in. Their word against yours.