Painkillers

Gainz.

You will be stupid to add more.
It’s not worth it. The sides will hit you and you will be stuffed.

I couldn't agree more! Its the logical thing to do. But thats the part of my brain thats broken. If some is good, more is better. As far as risks are concerned... that's future Bandits problem.
I'm not sure why I think like that. Im just happy I finally figured out that kind of thinking is nothing but trouble.
Trying so hard to learn from my past and shake those bad habits.
So for now, I'm not changing a thing... well except trying to eat more and more.

kingswe3are

Just like almost every other thing, there's a difference between using and abusing!
I wish I learned that lesson a long time ago. That's also why I'm trying to be so cautious about my gear use. I'm trying to keep doses low. Because I know myself, and how easily I could start to abuse the gear.
Like right now, I'm 4 weeks into my blast. Everything is going very well. I'm seeing small improvements every 4 days or so. No side effects... just a awesome blast session. But there's a huge part of me that wants to add another 200mg of test and 100mg of tren and deca to my weekly dose.
But why? It doesn't make sense, I'm seeing results and I have no negative side effects... so why in the hell would I want to up the dosage? To maybe get bigger results faster and risk sides?
It's that demon in me that just wants more... I'm desperately trying to be smarter than that.
Right there with you, brother!!!

unclem

Just like almost every other thing, there's a difference between using and abusing!
I wish I learned that lesson a long time ago. That's also why I'm trying to be so cautious about my gear use. I'm trying to keep doses low. Because I know myself, and how easily I could start to abuse the gear.
Like right now, I'm 4 weeks into my blast. Everything is going very well. I'm seeing small improvements every 4 days or so. No side effects... just a awesome blast session. But there's a huge part of me that wants to add another 200mg of test and 100mg of tren and deca to my weekly dose.
But why? It doesn't make sense, I'm seeing results and I have no negative side effects... so why in the hell would I want to up the dosage? To maybe get bigger results faster and risk sides?
It's that demon in me that just wants more... I'm desperately trying to be smarter than that.
iam like that with gear i cant control the amounts up to 2 grams week. ill try and get ahold of it and stay at 2 gr .

unclem

I know 2 people who are on pain meds for the rest of their lives. One because of a birth defect, the other because of a motorcycle accident. Both of these guys are healthy and happy. They seem to have the ability to only take what they are prescribed.
If you need pain relief, strong opiates and opioids can be a wonderful thing. If you take them responsibly. Unfortunately I've found that most people can't.
I was one of those people. I went from 4 10s a day... to 4 every 3 hours.... in a very short time.
I have nothing against people who need them and take them for quality of life.
My problem is the people who take them just to take them and run from their problems. Unfortunately that was me for far too long... and xanax... god fucking damnit I LOVED xanax! But that shit is a fucking nightmare. Never again!
bandit , that was my true bad love xanax and lortabs, xanax 10mg for 5 yrs plus lortabs coming off i went through dts what a motherfucker brother so i know where your coming from.

Gainz.

bandit , that was my true bad love xanax and lortabs, xanax 10mg for 5 yrs plus lortabs coming off i went through dts what a motherfucker brother so i know where your coming from.

Xanax... my most hated thing I've ever loved! Quitting that shit was probably the hardest thing I've ever done

Aussie

I posted on a steroid group about everyone being just junkies still. 90% of the people talked about quitting heroin by starting steroids. I laughed at them and asked them how long before they die from steroid abuse. The amount of shot they used was stupid. I mean 1g of tren and just stupid amounts of everything. The truth hurt them so much but it’s true with so many people.

The difference between someone taking painkillers then deciding ti use steroids is totally different than people taking one needle out of the vein and sticking it in a muscle.

Gainz.

I posted on a steroid group about everyone being just junkies still. 90% of the people talked about quitting heroin by starting steroids. I laughed at them and asked them how long before they die from steroid abuse. The amount of shot they used was stupid. I mean 1g of tren and just stupid amounts of everything. The truth hurt them so much but it’s true with so many people.

The difference between someone taking painkillers then deciding ti use steroids is totally different than people taking one needle out of the vein and sticking it in a muscle.

I never did H... I knew I couldn't... I'd love it too much. If I did I probably wouldn't be here.
But I can totally understand swapping 1 addiction for another. I mean I did... but I didn't go right from 1 to another. I quit all that bullshit and started lifting. I was completely natural for over a year. Then tried sarms, then came here and got on gear.
I was smart enough to research the pros and cons of gear. The danger of shooting grams of shit per week.
I also have a amazing girl who I'm completely honest with. we've both done tons of research, she's read countless posts on here. She's aware of what I'm taking and how much. She also knows what side effects to look for. She's a huge reason why I'm doing so good and staying focused on my baby doses.
Because... there's still that part of me that would love to run 1,000mg of test and 600mg of tren a week.
That fucking demon inside that just wants more!

On a side note I went to school with a kid, he became a really good friend. Then got hooked on H. Became a person I didn't want to be around. Then went to jail for armed robbery for 3 years (dad is extremely wealthy) anyway got out and hit the weights, then jumped on gear. Over the next few years he became a very successful bodybuilder. Completed all over the USA. Now... he's a bloated fat guy with gyno and a bad knee. Only at 34 years old. He went from 1 needle to the next.

unclem

i dont touch H either because i know i would love it just like cocaine i got alot of shit i quit id be dead if it wasnt for bodybuilding. i trained all through my addictions, well tryed my best.

bobby ricky

I never did H... I knew I couldn't... I'd love it too much. If I did I probably wouldn't be here.
But I can totally understand swapping 1 addiction for another. I mean I did... but I didn't go right from 1 to another. I quit all that bullshit and started lifting. I was completely natural for over a year. Then tried sarms, then came here and got on gear.
I was smart enough to research the pros and cons of gear. The danger of shooting grams of shit per week.
I also have a amazing girl who I'm completely honest with. we've both done tons of research, she's read countless posts on here. She's aware of what I'm taking and how much. She also knows what side effects to look for. She's a huge reason why I'm doing so good and staying focused on my baby doses.
Because... there's still that part of me that would love to run 1,000mg of test and 600mg of tren a week.
That fucking demon inside that just wants more!

On a side note I went to school with a kid, he became a really good friend. Then got hooked on H. Became a person I didn't want to be around. Then went to jail for armed robbery for 3 years (dad is extremely wealthy) anyway got out and hit the weights, then jumped on gear. Over the next few years he became a very successful bodybuilder. Completed all over the USA. Now... he's a bloated fat guy with gyno and a bad knee. Only at 34 years old. He went from 1 needle to the next.
Being a junkie is the best thing to ever happen to me my brothers. I’ve never been so motivated to excel in everything I do in life. I’m so much happier in my head ,heart and skin. These drugs have no negative effects on me except for my health 😂. They gave this old guy a new extension on life that I didn’t know existed. Born again and loving every day of it.

Being a junkie has made me so goal oriented at 52 that I just can’t believe everyone’s not on it.
My headstone will read “I wish I could have done more “ . I’m living the best years of my life on blast or cruise. Watching all my friends turn to shit right in front of my eyes.

I personally would live 10 years as a junkie than 30 as my old self 😂.

EMachine

I love that some of you, and you who know who you are, took the time to put this member in his place about pain killers. A while back I had a member kicked out of our forum for trying to sell pain killers on this site. Having said that, there are people who have to take pain killers to function. Like one of our members mentioned in a previous post. I get it. I suffer from kidney stones and Vicodin saves me! Passing a kidney stone for a man, is the equivalent of a woman giving birth. That’s what my doctor told me!!! It’s the worst pain a man can have…so, my brothers, 1 gallon per day will help to keep that in check, or at least, minimize it. Taking PEDs, puts a lot of stress on the kidneys…so water, Nac, and Astragalus are necessary whether you’re blasting or cruising (for kidney health). This is perhaps, what separates this forum from others online. We don’t tolerate junkies…and sometimes, those members who ask those questions are undercover agents. Every site has them…so, beware!

unclem

i know my gear is good from a heck of a nice, non- cop, guy but iam careful who i trust. i think if you dont bring unwanted attn. if there are cops they wont bother you.

Aussie

I injected speed and heroin. Loved the heroin but I only did it on two separate weekends.
Speed I did a lot of but it didn’t really do much for me. Just slowed me down and let me drink more. They proscribe speed for Tourette’s and I didn’t know why I wasn’t getting all the benefits from it. I hadn’t touched any drugs in 10 years and hadn’t had a drink in 5 years when I first went on trt. Now I just play with steroids sometimes. The novelty wore off except with tren. If I wasn’t focused on Muay Thai I would be on tren

bobby ricky

I love that some of you, and you who know who you are, took the time to put this member in his place about pain killers. A while back I had a member kicked out of our forum for trying to sell pain killers on this site. Having said that, there are people who have to take pain killers to function. Like one of our members mentioned in a previous post. I get it. I suffer from kidney stones and Vicodin saves me! Passing a kidney stone for a man, is the equivalent of a woman giving birth. That’s what my doctor told me!!! It’s the worst pain a man can have…so, my brothers, 1 gallon per day will help to keep that in check, or at least, minimize it. Taking PEDs, puts a lot of stress on the kidneys…so water, Nac, and Astragalus are necessary whether you’re blasting or cruising (for kidney health). This is perhaps, what separates this forum from others online. We don’t tolerate junkies…and sometimes, those members who ask those questions are undercover agents. Every site has them…so, beware!
Totally agree my brother. I drink about 1 gallon per day. I know a guy who passed one and he only drinks soda and after passing it he still only drinks soda. Can’t fix stupid.

bobby ricky

I injected speed and heroin. Loved the heroin but I only did it on two separate weekends.
Speed I did a lot of but it didn’t really do much for me. Just slowed me down and let me drink more. They proscribe speed for Tourette’s and I didn’t know why I wasn’t getting all the benefits from it. I hadn’t touched any drugs in 10 years and hadn’t had a drink in 5 years when I first went on trt. Now I just play with steroids sometimes. The novelty wore off except with tren. If I wasn’t focused on Muay Thai I would be on tren
Tren scares the shit out of me👍

Gainz.

Tren scares the shit out of me👍

But seriously... the amount of gear you run... 1,000mg of test and 600-700mg of deca... that scares the shit out of me.
I really believe that 300mg of tren and 300mg of mast would be just fine for you.
Trust me I'm worried about the same negative effects tren has as you are. But I'm just horny... like really fucking horny. But no paranoia, my girl can leave the house and I don't assume she's out cheating. I've had no negative sides like that. Just a little... extra bravado, definitely feeling like the man. And then the extreme libido. Every single thing I've read about the negative effects of tren come after 600mg, or running it for way too long. I also read that a equal amount of masteron can negate the negative effects of tren.
I wouldn't steer you wrong brother, you're definitely one of the people I respect the most here, and I understand everything you don't want to risk.... because I don't want to risk it either.
So far its just made me a love bug, always wanting to be around my girl and trying to make her happy... so hopefully she'll let me touch her later.

Gainz.

All this talk about being a junkie and conquering it.
This song has always touched me (not like a bad uncle) but without getting too sappy or anything like that. Every time I hear it, I feel pride in doing what I did.
Now I know some of you might not like rap... I mean hell I don't like 95% of rap. But if you've ever quit something that was bad for you... give it a shot. This song actually made me a Jelly Roll fan.
It's not sappy or sad. That's not my style. It's on my lifting playlist. Helps me remember what I did, and where I want to go.... and that demon that's still very much inside of me.