Painkillers

Aussie

But seriously... the amount of gear you run... 1,000mg of test and 600-700mg of deca... that scares the shit out of me.
I really believe that 300mg of tren and 300mg of mast would be just fine for you.
Trust me I'm worried about the same negative effects tren has as you are. But I'm just horny... like really fucking horny. But no paranoia, my girl can leave the house and I don't assume she's out cheating. I've had no negative sides like that. Just a little... extra bravado, definitely feeling like the man. And then the extreme libido. Every single thing I've read about the negative effects of tren come after 600mg, or running it for way too long. I also read that a equal amount of masteron can negate the negative effects of tren.
I wouldn't steer you wrong brother, you're definitely one of the people I respect the most here, and I understand everything you don't want to risk.... because I don't want to risk it either.
So far its just made me a love bug, always wanting to be around my girl and trying to make her happy... so hopefully she'll let me touch her later.
400 TestE
400 TrenE
200 MastE
This for 10 weeks will be better than a gram of testosterone

Aussie

I love that some of you, and you who know who you are, took the time to put this member in his place about pain killers. A while back I had a member kicked out of our forum for trying to sell pain killers on this site. Having said that, there are people who have to take pain killers to function. Like one of our members mentioned in a previous post. I get it. I suffer from kidney stones and Vicodin saves me! Passing a kidney stone for a man, is the equivalent of a woman giving birth. That’s what my doctor told me!!! It’s the worst pain a man can have…so, my brothers, 1 gallon per day will help to keep that in check, or at least, minimize it. Taking PEDs, puts a lot of stress on the kidneys…so water, Nac, and Astragalus are necessary whether you’re blasting or cruising (for kidney health). This is perhaps, what separates this forum from others online. We don’t tolerate junkies…and sometimes, those members who ask those questions are undercover agents. Every site has them…so, beware!
I went to hospital in so much pain once. I was in the country and the doctor wouldn’t give me anything for pain.
I told my x to take me home so I can get drunk.
Had a puss on the garden and all of a sudden I had no pain.

Must have had a stone stuck on its way out. The pain was so unbearable.

EMachine

Totally agree my brother. I drink about 1 gallon per day. I know a guy who passed one and he only drinks soda and after passing it he still only drinks soda. Can’t fix stupid.
😂😂😂 Coke and Pepsi and any other brown soda is bad for the kidney. You should show your friend a YouTube video that shows coke cleaning toilets. It makes it shine like any other chemical.

Aussie

😂😂😂 Coke and Pepsi and any other brown soda is bad for the kidney. You should show your friend a YouTube video that shows coke cleaning toilets. It makes it shine like any other chemical.
I couldn’t close a padlock at a sports ground after I worked on it. I got the sunblock out of the truck and put it on the rusted lock. Next minute the lock was shiny again and working.
Couple of weeks after someone who worked for on the rail line we had to go on couldn’t get the lock to work after opening the gate. I got the sunblock out of my tool box and fixed the lock then handed it to the guy.
He looked at it and said “ No way I’m touching that and I’m never touching sunblock again “. You are honk coke and Pepsi are bad. In Australia they tested sone sunblock and found one of the top ones recommended from cancer council was the most toxic to your body.