PCT dosage and schedule

Jedimax

I'm aware things like testosterone be it prop, or ,cyp, need PCT obviously. I've never tried anything like this. From what I understand if you go on testosterone, your body never reaches its regular levels without another cycle correct?I get that each week is a certain dose of PCT. However, when I see things "nolva 80/80/60/50 arimidex 150/150/100/100,"  are you supposed to use use the nolva and arimidex at the same time for 4 weeks? Or does that mean whatever is listed first to use and then after a month, go to the next medicine? I've read the threads here and there lately,but that part has been written vaguely.

Dolf

Pct should consist of nolva and clomid. They should be taken at the same time.  Clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 is the mg dose each day for a week. The first week you should take 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva every day. The second week take 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva. The third week you should take 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva. The fourth week you should take 50mg nolva and 20mg nolva. Arimidex should not be ran at all during pct.

strong

I did read something interesting the other day. After pct for 4 weeks take 2 weeks off then just run clomid alone for 3 more weeks at 50 mg. They have used that method to raise mens Test levels and not just aas users..

csancheezy

true bro, there was a dude in here a while back named t-rex who made a few threads about it bc his doc put him on clomy and it worked

SenseiMiagi

"From what I understand if you go on testosterone, your body never reaches its regular levels without another cycle correct?I"

This is incorrect.  Your body will recover from a testosterone cycle in time.  How well and fast your body recovers its own testosterone production is  dependent on many factors.  PCT is used to speed up this process.

Jedimax

Thanks for clearing the dosage schedule Dolf! SenseiMiagi, likewise. I thought i read arimidex is an AI? Like all other to prevent gyno and help return natural test levels? Or am I wrong?

Dolf

Adex is an ai just like aro and letro. They are used to control estro. Aro is a type 1 ai which is a suicide inhibitor. It can be used up to and into pct tapered down to nothing the first 2 weeks of pct. Adex can be used up to the start of pct. Nolva and clomid are serms which are used strictly for pct purposes. AI's do nothing in the recovery of your natural test levels. 

Outlawthing

Agreed dolf aro and adex will crash your estrogen at high doses  you don't want to feel like crap when you are doin pct cause it is hard enough without making it worse  

Dolf

Check out this link...

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

Dolf

If you neglect to run a proper pct protocol after your cycle then yes you'll most likely lose all of your gains. The most important part of the cycle is pct because that's what determines how much you keep and how much you lose. Diet plays a big role in this too. If you don't eat enough to sustain the weight you gained then you'll lose weight of course. 

You are running a pct aren't you carp?

JARHEAD2

If you don't properly run a pct, then you will lose the majority of your gains. That is why pct is important & why we preach running pct & running both Clomid & Nolva. 

Jedimax

Ok so then HCG is essential as well during the cycle and PCT? I think I read it in a thread here. Some ppl were saying HCG only for PCT while others were saying best results were during cycle?

Outlawthing

If you follow pct protocol and keep grinding I can't see you losing much specially first cycle that shit stuck like chuck :) don't be stressing my friend you will be ok 

Dolf

It's a personal preference thing. I'd try both ways and see which one you prefer. Keep in mind hcg does mess with your estro so if you're estro sensitive running it all cycle might not be a good idea. 

JARHEAD2

Outlaw has said it right. If you keep grinding, maintain your diet & taking care of your body, along with pct, & you shouldn't lose much bro!