Primo

Papa.Smurf0311

I have some Primobolan/ Methenolone Enanthate 100 I have been useing along with test cypionate 250. both 2 shots a week. Im only using the primo because i had it on hand. just seeing what it does for me. I have a strange question about it though. I was wondering if Primo had some of the same characteristics as masteron as far as anti estrogen and arimotase inhibiting traits. im takning 12.5 stane EOD but feel that its making me crash sometimes so im wondering if primo might be an anti estrogen in itself and i may not need the AI.

Zewi

With those too you DO NOT need an AI you will crash it. The dont convert to Estro. They are almost basically the same thing. Infect watch your estro when on these two I always believed a low does of 125mg of test is needed or like test p 50mg m/w/f and you still will not need an AI. Just on hand because we all act different.

Papa.Smurf0311

Semper, yes i love steroidal.com and Mr. Llewellyn's reviews. zewi yes thats what it is seeming like. i just basically have it on hand now just in case i need it. Im 500 test cyp a week and 200 primo a week, not using masteron but was just wondering if primo had the same tendencies as masteron, however, i do feel fine without AI. I do have it on hand though.

Papa.Smurf0311

no doubt. yeah I definitely always have AI on hand during any cycle. i havent seemed to need it as much this cycle. ive never really used serms on cycle but more so when i come off. is it good to use certain serms while on cycle?

Zewi

Everyone is different, and will react different. Sure Primo is not an alternative to using an AI. However, the cycle of just 500 test and Primo at 200mg might just work for him where it is keeping his Estor levels in check. Also his diet will help and other things all effect estor spikes. Always/Always have an AI on hand. However, most people don't even need an AI on 500mg a week, or if they do its maybe once or twice a week of Adex or Aromison. So again everyone is different that is why its important to know you body.

ashop

Everyone is different, and will react different. Sure Primo is not an alternative to using an AI. However, the cycle of just 500 test and Primo at 200mg might just work for him where it is keeping his Estor levels in check. Also his diet will help and other things all effect estor spikes. Always/Always have an AI on hand. However, most people don't even need an AI on 500mg a week, or if they do its maybe once or twice a week of Adex or Aromison. So again everyone is different that is why its important to know you body.

Absolutely, we all differ. I have seen Masteron have an effect on lowering/controlling estrogen in blood work, but never with Primo. There are also guys who use minimal amounts of things, even just TRT at 100-150mg wk, that still need and AI or SERM. Sometimes its about experimenting on what best works for you personally meaning learning things through trial and error.

THE MOOSE

There was a time in the early 90's when pharma Schering Primo amps were everywhere in South Florida. I prefered the German ones in clear amps, but the South American ones in gold color amps were good too. I never need an AI when i run Primo & Test together now a days. Back then we didn't have Ai's anyway & couldnt!

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah i know its pretty mild but in high doses is a good one for toning. masteron seems to have its own aromatase inhibitor properties as well. i have some of that too. i think im just going to run them both with test cyp.

BCG111

Papa I personally have run MANY primo cycles 16-20 week cycles at 800-1000mgs per week with low dose of test like 350-300mgs of test per week.I never once needed an AI on those primo cycles...But watch the masteron with the primo the masteron is stronger and will out shine the primo....I suppose it all depends on your goals for the cycle..Back a few years ago a very popular cycle was test prop and masteron prop...that combination gave guys a very strong polished look...

But hands up to the good lord there is true beauty in a 800mg 16 week cycle of primo!

THE MOOSE

BCG111 Did your prostate flare up a little when you did 1000mg a week of Primo? I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger loved doing Primo & Dbol together without Test! If it was good enough for him; should be good today despite the current TEST fads!

BCG111

No Moose... no prostate flare ups. Yes sir, Arnold loved his primo. Dbol and primo that sounds like a interesting one full and hard!

maxsize

Primo has a reputation for being a favorite Arnold's steroid back in a day. This stuff is called Primo for reason. It’s not cost-effective. But why you pay so much. Cos it does give zero side effects.
Primo does not convert to estrogen and it also doesn’t convert to prolactin or progesterone. So it’s only an androgen. Primo is only a mild hormone and it can’t convert to anything else. So you won’t gonna have water retention, not gonna have gyno. You will have a good sex drive. You won’t gonna get screwed up with prolactin. So that’s really nice.

THE MOOSE

Back in the early 70's "PRIMO" from Germany came in redi jects like the old Mexican Sustanon from the 80's & 90's! Long ass redi ject needle! Ask an old timer about it. Supposably was potentAF & some feared the long needle! 💉😰