Question about Test E and Deca

bobby ricky

6' 260lbs, ill get to 230 by the end of blast as iam bulking wright now . i keep my shit covered up because i have two cops live where i do, so baggy shirts for this pelican.
Yeah you big boy for sure. Maybe need more for 260 lbs man. I felt if I went to 1200 test and deca. It would have been better. I always hear keep going up and keep your sides tolerable. I was on almost 2 grams and a adex here and there and a few zits. Not bad for sides.

bobby ricky

your like me the high dosages bobby.
😂 I’ve been trying to stay lower for now my brother. But would love to run another big blast. Just the 2 because they just complement each other so well. My wife starts talking shit when I pin 3 times a week and called me a drug addict 😂. It’s my medicine baby and that’s it😂

unclem

yeah at those dosages boby youll for sure see results plus i shot test suspension 1hr pre workout. no not bad for sides at all. maybe ill go to 2 grams.

unclem

😂 I’ve been trying to stay lower for now my brother. But would love to run another big blast. Just the 2 because they just complement each other so well. My wife starts talking shit when I pin 3 times a week and called me a drug addict 😂. It’s my medicine baby and that’s it😂
yeah brother its me not you thats shooting the gear here. using 10ml syrings lol.

bobby ricky

iam running out of spots to shoot iam in scar tissue hope it will disipitate?
ventro gluteal injections are the way to go. If you haven’t herd about it look it up.
Great place to shoot and no pain or blood . I put 3cc in there and no problems.

bobby ricky

Not too bad for 52 years old. I’ll never be happy with my results. I have to bust my ass because these young guy’s are kicking ass on here and they know who they are. They’re eating trembolone sandwiches 😂

bobby ricky

bobby you still got room to grow for sure. did you know u can hit a plateu even using gear.
Yes, I’m hitting heavier weight and different moves at the moment trying to squeeze anything
I can out of it. I’ve only been on the bigger dose for a week but my abs are showing more.
I’m staying low carb during the week except for about an hour before gym. On Friday I’m eating as much food as I can put in there. After that I fast for 24 hours. My muscles love it and my abs show a little more.

unclem

i did 1 gr tonight so i only inject once a week. but i shoot winstrol 50 it helped me get mors muscle.