Quickly gaining back strength and size without steroids after using them in the past.

I lifted for three years. I started with testosterone, then switched to test and tren, eventually using only tren because testosterone gave me side effects.

I quit for a year. I just started lifting again without steroids about three weeks ago, and it seems I'm gaining size about three times faster without steroids than when I first started with them.

I'm currently doing simple home workouts to prepare for a test/eq cycle.

Is this muscle memory? It was pretty unexpected.

HGH.to

using tren without test wasn't a smart move. what kind of side effects were you getting from testosterone?
it seems I'm gaining size about three times faster without steroids than when I first started with them.
first time i hear about such a thing. it could be muscle memory. which means that you will continue seeing some growth for a few more weeks until you plateau.
what's your age? had bloodwork? current T levels? PCTd after cycle?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I lifted for three years. I started with testosterone, then switched to test and tren, eventually using only tren because testosterone gave me side effects.

I quit for a year. I just started lifting again without steroids about three weeks ago, and it seems I'm gaining size about three times faster without steroids than when I first started with them.

I'm currently doing simple home workouts to prepare for a test/eq cycle.

Is this muscle memory? It was pretty unexpected.
Progress pics?