Rest of the year cycles

Welderman

I was actually sitting here watching a ballgame and reading up on tren a cycles. It said 16 weeks were not uncommon. I mean I guess if you think about it tren a is on it's way out of your system in 2-3 days so if you are only injecting eod it doesn't build up in your system, obviously tren e would so you can't run it as long

otfjoey300

I was actually sitting here watching a ballgame and reading up on tren a cycles. It said 16 weeks were not uncommon. I mean I guess if you think about it tren a is on it's way out of your system in 2-3 days so if you are only injecting eod it doesn't build up in your system, obviously tren e would so you can't run it as long
Long term it’s hard on kidneys among many other things. I had prostate issues near the end as well ; and I didn’t get a lot of acne but the ones I got were insanely painful

Juicex11

Yes sir. Even worst I can’t do any CBD or cannabis due to my job. Shit up the creek. However, i do enjoy being shredded and strong as hell

Welderman

If you plan on running it for long or often you need to find something to knock you out. Something otc or prescription

Juicex11

Agreed bro. It’s definitely got to that point. Almost wondering if the gains are lacking now that you mention it because I literally haven’t sleep in 4 weeks

Welderman

Sleep is very important in all of this. Try melatonin or benadryl or both but yeah those eyelids have to close sometimes

Welderman

Oh yeah I know there's gonna be some pain involved. Maniac what's the scale telling you. 195 about a week ago, where you at?

otfjoey300

Yes sir. Even worst I can’t do any CBD or cannabis due to my job. Shit up the creek. However, i do enjoy being shredded and strong as hell
I’d guarantee if you ran the acetate ester; and ran it ED; you’d have no insomnia (test lower than tren as well) when I did tren ace EOD; it gave me insomnia. ED, no insomnia

Juicex11

Do you guys think injecting Tren E 3 times a week is better than 2 times per week? Just curious on your opinions…

Welderman

Honestly bud I don't see any benefits from 3x compared to 2x. It's just a slower releasing ester. I mean it won't hurt anything if you want to just to satisfy your curiosity. If you're on 400 it would be 133 each time or 600 it would be 200 each time.