Second cycle, seeking more tips and guidance

HGH.to

great results man! is very visible you do have progress. the abs are seen, you seem to get more muscular! great!
as in terms of strenght - you just feel it. how it used to be natural and how is not on juice. many report huge difference

bad209

hello gentlemen just needing some quick math help im sure i got it down but just rather have a second answer from some one. so the tren is 100mg per ml i want to run 300mg but im pinning every other day so that would roughly 0.8 every other day which adds up to about 3.2ml estimate or am i wrong? currently i was pinning 0.6ml every other day that adds up to 2.4ml, all other gear is going to stay the same

Last edited:

suppsforlife

it does seems so, EOD means 4 pins a week and 0.8 x 4 = 3.2 ml which is 320 mg weekly which is not a huge difference.
you were running 2.4 ml meaning 240 mg weekly.
you are not going to see a huge difference because of not huge increase in dosage.

bad209

Was thinking of stopping EQ and throwing in Masteron instead, so it would be Test E, Tren Ace, Master, superdrol
i think ive been on EQ for a total of 11-15wks
Currently at 300mg test weekly, 100mg tren every other day, Eq 300mg weekly, superdrol daily
Should i stick with the EQ? Any recommendations? Opinions? Tips? if i do Masteron How much should i run?
hope to hear from yall soon thanks!

BiggyBill

Eq is more powerful. Masteron is to display muscle hardness. What are you searching for exactly?
Your cycle example/ doses seems to be fine. Do you need more?
with masteron you wont get more than with eq in terms of muscle mass grow for sure

bad209

Eq is more powerful. Masteron is to display muscle hardness. What are you searching for exactly?
Your cycle example/ doses seems to be fine. Do you need more?
with masteron you wont get more than with eq in terms of muscle mass grow for sure
Im thinking i need to go up in dosage but at the same time i dont want to because last time i went UP in MG i broke out pretty bad but i was at 600mg a week and staying at those levels so far has been great, but as far as what im searching for i would say some more vascularity and muscle hardness definitely. Strength is there, i feel like my size is there but i feel like for the stack im on i should be seeing more if that makes sense

Welderman

Like supps said sometimes we look at more roids when more gains can be seen by adding an extra meal or couple of shakes daily

bad209

Hello gentlemen, so july 31, 2021 it will be i believe 20 weeks on a steroid cycle. I am asking what would be a proper way to PCT due to me using multiple compounds, that i will list in order with amount and how long i ran it for. Not sure if this is where i post a PCT question. Im hopping off to give my body a break that it obviously needs and eventually jump back on next year March or so. I luckily did not get any gyno or severe side affects. Only side affects i got were from Tren and it still wasnt anything bad other than heavier sweating during workouts, cardio went down, and some hot flashes here n there but could be cause its really hot here in the central valley. So first question is there something i can take to keep all all my hard earned gains? what is my best route for pct? ive heard of people dosing HGH while on a pct? again im going based off what i have read not from knowlege. yes i will still be lifting 6 days a week, eating well all that stays consistent. Posting this early so i am prepared. Hope to hear from you gentlemen soon!

March 1-April 11 2021
Test E 300mg weekly
Anavar 50mg daily
Arimidex 1mg weekly throughout whole cycle

April 12-May 28 2021
Test E 300mg weekly
Eq- 300mg weekly
Anadrol 50mg daily
May 18th-25 went on overseas vacation

June 1st-July 30th 2021
Test e 300mg
Eq 300mg
Tren 200 for the first two weeks then upped it to 400mg weekly
superdrol 20mg

ObsessedWithit

no i unfortunately did not, but im sure i can get some done. i see my doctor tuesday hes a friend of mine im sure he wouldnt mind ordering certain labs i just dont know what to request
Just to name a few that need to be looked at.. lipid panel. Obvious ones would be Free and total testosterone. Estrogen. FSH. Thyroid function.. all I can think of right now.

There's a bunch of important functions that are impacted by steroids. I'm not entirely sure of everything that is necessary to have Checked.

ObsessedWithit

Liver and kidney function is gonna be really important since you cycled liver toxic compounds throughout your entire cycle.. I think a "comprehensive metabolic panel" will go into that.

Welderman

Just out of curiosity why did you do 20 weeks of cycles with 3 orals, two of which are hepatotoxic as they come bring anadrol and superdrol. To be honest I am glad you are ok. Be smart and safe brother. I'm sure your organs, lipids, are asking what is he doing to us?.