Shitty news

D

Deleted member 45086

Yea he said I may have an autoimmune disease that's staying just in my eye which may be causing the scleritis. Who knows, looks like it's something I'm gonna have to live with. They are talking about chemo drugs to knock it out if my eye and prevent it from getting bad but I don't know how I feel about that. I guess scleritis can get really bad if left untreated and can lead to permanent vision loss or even loss of the entire eye. Right now mines just blurry as fuck and really red 24/7
That's good news, not perfect news, but good news. Do you really want to take the chance of completely losing your vision. I say take the drugs but it's your body and your eyesight. Believe me I understand the hesitancy to take a chemo drug.

Gainz.

That's good news, not perfect news, but good news. Do you really want to take the chance of completely losing your vision. I say take the drugs but it's your body and your eyesight. Believe me I understand the hesitancy to take a chemo drug.
I have to agree, but if you have good health insurance... if there's one thing I've learned, get a second opinion! My ex walked around with no bones in her foot for 2 weeks because her doctor kept telling her she was just retaining water. They took a x ray and because the bones literally turned to dust, they just assumed she was holding so much water (from intense swelling) they couldn't see the bones. We finally went to another doctor after 3 more days of her crying non stop. For them to tell us she has charcot bone disease and the majority of her ankle bones were gone. (Diabeties is a terrible disease) so that's my 2 cents brother, not all doctors know everything, or care to really look. I have 12 years of experiences very similar to that with her. Different doctors, different opinions, different treatment options.