Skeptical New Member

Tossthedice

Hi guys,

Looks like you have a great community here. I've been lifting for 10 years, and am finally serious about running my first cycle (27 yrs old). I know what I want for a cycle, just don't want to be ripped off. Of the source boards on the net this one seems to be the best, but I still have trouble trusting the reviews enough to submit an order. How do you know if the source reviews are legit or fake? 

If someone could point me in the right direction it would really mean a lot to me.

Thanks for your time,

Tossthedice

siegmund

as you should be skeptical, you need to get involved get to know the members and there character ,and use your judgement!! .

we are a small site ,and any active member here I personally know ,and there word holds the world with me ,so get involved because no one is going to hand feed you a source.

and welcome

A

AnabolicPerformance

Well said Sieg! its always best to form you own options after doing your research. Dice if you are active here  will get a feel for the community and its members. Some of the greatest guys I know are right here...all of them will help you out any way they can and Sieg here will give you the shirt off his back if attaching it to an email wasn't so difficult

Dolf

X2 with sieg...when reading reviews always consider who's leaving the review. Do they have an avatar? Do they have a decent amount of karma? How active is this person in the forums? How old is their review? Did they post pics and or labs with their review? Being active and knowing what's currently going on is advantageous. 

BTW welcome to MG. We're like family here and love adding a new member to the bunch. 

strong

Just listen to the brothers above.. Nothing comes quick. Get active and no not by asking everyone for a good source.. Brother you cant go wrong here.. Just get in and get involved. You will never guess whos legit again...

Scandal

Welcome mate, from one newbie to another you have come to the right place for advice. Take your time and look at all aspects of the MG site for info and what works best and where to go for it. Buying AAS's is the easy bit, injecting the stuff for the first time is the hardest part, but it get's easier with each pin ;-) 

Also add something about yourself on your profile...

Enjoy!

strong

Yea well +1 Dolf, That's for always reading every post and responding and being a gentleman.. My brother, you have helped me so much and I get a kick out of your raunchy humor.. The way u went into that rusty trombone shit last week with a serious definition... Fuckin hilarious..  I never met you bro but if were in a fox hole u need to know I aint cryin. I'm goin out fighting and I know you'd be right there... I appreciate all your Help and that goes for u 2 Sieg.. U guys are my brothers and friends..

strong

Scandal, it gets real easy when u get those results. I am jamming needles in me every day right now.. I am on a mission till I'm 90 years old or dead...

Dolf

Well my brother I can spot good hearted loyal people from a mile away. That's what instantly attracted me to you, sieg, and several others here. What's the old saying...birds of the same feather...

strong

that right bro, Its an honor.... I will never forget when that LucktCharms mother fucker was pissing me off last year. Were all threatening his life and shit. And then you, cool as a cucumber just kept sayin Negged again for disrespect... Keep being you brother...

siegmund

x1000. Brothers there is nothing i wouldn't do for you ,in real life.and I wouldn't hesate I'm very good judge character , and anyone on here with a good heart I'm there

Nytex

Its good to be somewhat skeptical and yes you are right if you look at some of the reviews you will see a dozen of them written by guys with 1 karma who havent logged in for 6 months.   That being said the odds are actually in your favor. The amount of money to be made from a repeat customer is far far more than scamming you once ( unless your order is 20k maybe )

By a couple vials here and there, if you are scared about losing 200.00 then just get out of the game now !  Anyway buy a couple here and there, pin them, blood test them and judge customer service, then when you have a winner make a few big purchases ( 700-1000) because when you find one thats good your best bet is to stock up.

Also dont be afraid to ask questions and send out friend requests.

strong

That mother fucker had me pacing back and forth in my living room. Hair standing up on my arms. I wanted to kill and ur sayin shit like beat it nut hugger. Negged again..  I am definitely not cool as a cucumber : +)

Pankration

Hahaha, dig me a trench too Strong, Dolf kept his calm when I blew off my first week. Common fuxng sense is his middle name. On another site I was attacked by a "StarWars Worshipping Shit MOD" because I said a positive review of a sudden new SRC. This SRC did something bad-buying emails and I said. "well when time heals this you will be OK" or something similar, OMG I could hAve sworn I asked to suck his dick. I was accused of asking for free gear to being a rep, in one hour. And this "MOD" started the bandwagon, no explanation, question, nada! I respectfully responded to his attack and he called me a passive aggressive fuxr then instantly banned me. Now last month they "renewed" my membership but fux them