Skeptical New Member

DC

The best part of a forum like MG is that you can soak up reliable knowledge and honest answers.. Just you reaching out for help is contributing because it helps the forum grow by members responding with spreading their knowledge!! Most of the time things aren't discussed unless a question was asked to bring a subject up ;)

Most of our knowledge comes from trial and error and that's usually the best place for all of us to start..lol..

My advice for a source is the same as what others said.. Keep a look out for good reviews, that the source is actively responding to his forum, and that they have a good track record with other members.. There is always risk with this stuff so don't spend what you can't afford to lose..

Welcome aboard bro!

F

Frankie-knuckels

welcome from one newbie to another I myself am only a couple days old on MG and these guy's have made a very good impression on me . Their advice is genuine and the speak from experience and they are also a pretty tight knit bunch that will go out of there way to make you feel welcomed.....Have a good one.

K

KSC7

Welcome Bro, thanks for asking the question that's on the mind of every newbie. Seems to be a lot of great advice here for the asking. I'm look forward to being a part of MG!

kreese

Hey guys, new member to the boards and real life friend/training partner with tossthedice. I just turned 32 and have about 8 years of serious training behind me. I'll be taking the journey with dice as well. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the site and the great, clear information you've provided. Looks like you've made a wonderful community here. I look forward to any advice and wisdom if/when the need arises.

APL

Welcome kreese!!! Yea its a wonderful community and great group of guys...always room for one more tho! You might want to copy this into a new topic for your intro as you will probably get more notice that way bro. +1 for the intro either way tho!

Tossthedice

Observations:

Assertiveness is through the roof. I could imagine the placebo effect lasting a few days, but I've been taking no lip from anybody for a week straight now. I've been demanding respect from others. Was not expecting this. Also, for some unknown reason test gives me more of a sense of humor. 

Results in the gym are beginning to show. Added 30lb to my working weight on pretty much all my lifts. Noticeable vascularity increase. Really enjoying it!

When I started this thread I didn't really think it would come together so well. If anyone is skeptical, I'm telling you, just take the first step!

Thank you guys! 

JARHEAD2

welcome brothers.... Glad to have both y'all here. Great place here at MG to recieve great advice & build friendships!