Skeptical New Member

Dolf

Lol good times...sieg was fired up too. Begging for addys so he could drive cross country and crack skulls. Good times!

Tossthedice

Thanks for the positive responses guys! Its reassured me enough place a small order to test things out. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Tossthedice

Thank you for being so welcoming. I respect you all for that. Will be contributing to reviews, etc. Pretty stoked about the community here.

Dolf

Hang around and don't hesitate to ask questions brotha. Your knowledge will grow by leaps and bounds.

SwellMel

Welcome Aboard Dice!  I would encourage you to read the posts in the General Forum near the top that refers to tips about sourcing products, here is a link https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/77266-choosing-a-source-tips, this should provide you with a foundation on what sort of criteria to utilize when you evaluate sources.  Keep in mind that your not ordering something from Amazon or EBay and that there are occasions when even legitimate suppliers have issues, some are variables that are out of their control, such as LEO or breaches of their websites through hacking which can compromise safety, so keep that in mind should you decide to start to play the game and never spend more than you can afford to lose.  

Tossthedice

Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone's help I was able to pin for the for the first time yesterday. No pain at all! 

Call bullshit on me - it's probably too early to say - but I felt a shift in mental clarity about 8 hours after - a slight sense of mental and physical reassurance. I'd be interested to hear your guy's experience after the first few injections. What should I expect in the first week?

Pumped

Dice! Nice bro yes I had th same reassurance after my first pin shortly after what ran thru my head at the time was "piece of cake!". What r u running?

Tossthedice

Yeah I've read the effects really are noticeable after 4 weeks or so, but it would be awesome to see them after 2. Can't wait for the full effect to kick in.

Tossthedice

Yeah I gotta read the rules because I'm trying to be discrete, but at the same time give credit where credit is due. Trying to stay active as best I can. Feel like if I had more experience/knowledge I could contribute more to the forum. One day. 

Pumped

nice way to come into it to gauge how ur body reacts first and foremost usually youll see changes w e in 4-6 wks but keep us posted when your sex drives increases and you have the "feel good feeling"