Slow and steady or hard and fast?

bobby ricky

I see why people are getting pip now. I really hope you guys are joking about the way you inject.
Seriously if you are doing like you say are you getting a lot of leakage when you pull out

@GainzBandit not vagina leakage after you smash your girl but similar
I smash it in hit it hard and no leakage. But I also don’t get any sides either. I feel like a weirdo. One zit every once in a while and since I really cleaned up my diet no real water retention πŸ‘ I also shoot the ventro glute and believe that spot is superior to any other πŸ‘

Imgame

I smash it in hit it hard and no leakage. But I also don’t get any sides either. I feel like a weirdo. One zit every once in a while and since I really cleaned up my diet no real water retention πŸ‘ I also shoot the ventro glute and believe that spot is superior to any other πŸ‘
Probably because your body is old and dry it takes the oil easy. You needs more dragons with your story but 🀣🀣🀣

bobby ricky

Probably because your body is old and dry it takes the oil easy. You needs more dragons with your story but 🀣🀣🀣
Yup I’m old and that’s the truth, thank you for making me feel good about myself πŸ‘ I live on planet earth so I don’t know what u mean about dragon’s but I believe you were trying to be funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Shot 600 mgs test and 300 deca 3 ml total last night.
This is my second shot like this and my wife says I’m getting more aggressive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I said wait till tren πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

You better warn that poor girl... my girl thought she was ready for my increased sex drive on tren and mast... she fucking wasn't.