Slow and steady or hard and fast?

Gainz.

You want me to get 1 and break it in for ya?
But for real... my girl has asked me if she could use a fleshlight on me... I said sure... but I'm not cleaning it! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That's 90% of the reason I have a gf... so I don't have to clean up after myself πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

God I hope she never reads this
🀫🀫🀫
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Imgame

I knew it was uπŸ˜‚ how are u doing brother? I thought you were just having a bunch of vegemite sandwiches with some hot chicks in between kicking in some guy’s faceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I thought the hints I dropped would have worked quicker than they did
I’m ok I guess.

Alexdb2022

Been doing my usual research and I keep seeing 2 very different ways to pin.
I see some (crazy) people just jam the pin into their muscle. Literally stabbing themselves... getting it in with 1 quick motion.
While other (normal) people find the spot and slowly push the pin into their muscle.

So.. what kind of pin do you prefer?
Getting it in as fast as possible like prom night?
Or taking your time... getting it in inch by inch?

Personally... as if you couldn't tell I'm the slow one. Most of the time I can't even feel the pin puncture my skin. Its virtually painless.
I've thought about jabbing it in there... I'm just terrified I'm either going to bend it (we all know how much getting it bent hurts!) or worse breaking the needle off in there!

Just curious to see what type of people you really are πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
In my delts I'll jam it like the doctor would. But at this point in my glutes it's gotta be slow. Also I get pip if I do faster then 1ml per 10 seconds. These dudes wild bro

zakco

Have an air bubble at the plunger to push all the oil out. 0.1ml bubble is all you need. This then stops the oil coming out after injection.

Always slowly push needle in , you never know if you will hit a nerve. If this happens you will be more stable from slow insertion.

Slowly pushing on plunger so the oil goes in slowly, if you push too fast the oil will damage the muscle causing pain. When you get to the air bubble at the plunger push it out to empty your needle , syringes that you have to put the needle on have a lot of dead space that oil will stay in as well as the needle. You could be wasting 0.1ml when using a 3ml barrel and inch and half needle.

After you have finished pushing all the oil out hold the needle in for a good 10 seconds to let the oil soak in. Slowly pull the needle out and put your finger straight into the spot. Gently massage it while holding pressure on for 30 seconds.

Then go lift weights.
The guy who showed me how to inject over 20 years ago told me the exact same thing, he said "this little air bubble, ensures you're not wasting any gear."......you gotta figure if your injecting 1/2ml in a 3ml syringe, that .1 is 20% of your shit...... substantial.

Gainz.

The guy who showed me how to inject over 20 years ago told me the exact same thing, he said "this little air bubble, ensures you're not wasting any gear."......you gotta figure if your injecting 1/2ml in a 3ml syringe, that .1 is 20% of your shit...... substantial.

I always leave that little bubble as well

Alexdb2022

I've injected myself twice, had to take a very close look at my carpet afterwards while I sweated and hyperventilated, both times.

Now I yeet syringe at wifey, put my arse up and brace myself.

I'm not even embarrassed either.
It's kinda hot tbh. I fw nurses and they love how veiny I am and I love how good they are at pinning me. Give and take πŸ˜…

BulkinWes

I have to go slow cuz in my glutes if I go fast it bends the pin sometimes my delts and quads I go fast af and shoot it pretty damn quick too.

Gainz.

I do eat McDonald's.. I drink a half gallon of chocolate milk every single day of my life! (I swear on my kids)
1,200 calories... And more fat than I can remember.

Gainz.

received_162443593116770.jpegreceived_962499045115801.jpegreceived_697240675504734.jpeg
Check the sell by dates...
I go to bed with one of these every night. By the time I wake up they are gone... Or just have the tiniest bit left. For the past 3 years I've drank 1 of these every single night.
My bones are strong as fuck! 🀣
Not to mention the shakes I use whole milk for.
We usually go through 2 gallons a week of whole milk.