Source Star Voting

milkin

I have noticed a lot of the members leaving source reviews do not qualify for source “Star Voting” due to their lack of karma. Sources thrive on reviews and star ratings so give them what they deserve, or don’t deserve. Like the stock market, as the ranking system fluctuates and sources get bumped up or down, then so does their aggressiveness. This usually results in an increase of promos, and discounts.

Remember, you need to have a minimum of 5 karma points to vote on a sources star rating. Here’s reminder of how karma can be obtained (Taken from the rules):

• You will earn +1 karma for adding product and lab pictures in your review.

• You will earn +1 karma for adding pictures with you.

• You will earn +1 karma for adding a cycle.

So post a cycle, add a review, throw up a picture, be more active in the forums, or write a forum and get those karma points !! 

Also note - When clicking on stars to vote the will momentarily illuminate , this is normal and there is no further action required since the system eill auto calculate your vote. You can then select, from the review page, the "Who voted tab" and there you will see your vote.

milkin

• Those of you who are eligible to vote on source stars are you voting ? 
  • Those of you who are not eligable start blogging, posting pic's, cycle logs, etc... 

milkin

REMINDER ----- If you got Free Samples from a source, you can write a review, but you CAN’T VOTE ON STARS, otherwise you will be banned

obama8mychikn

Milk, alot of us discussed this the other day. Now im hot........ (going all.caps) IS THERE ANYONE USING THIS SITE, FORUM..... THESEG GUYS HAVE PUT ALOT OF WORK IN THIS SETUP, TO BRING US KNOWLEDGE AND THE SAFTEY OF OUR MONEY NOT BEING TAKEN AND OUR HEALTH IN CHECK. WHAT BURNS MY ASS IS THEY GET TO THE SOURCE PAGE AND THATS IT. THE INTEGRITY OF THE COMMUNITY IS BEING COMPARED ON OTHER SITES.... NOT SMASHING OTHER FORUMS, BUT THIS IS FAR BETTER IF YOU UTILIZE IT, SETTING BEHIND A COMPUTER, EATING CHOCOLATE, AND LOOKING FOR A SOURCE THAT YOU HAVE READ ON GOOGLE THAT WILL SELL YOU GEAR........ THEY'RE HEAR, BUT WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET THE GEAR? HOW YOU GONNA KNOW HOW TO INJECT, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT FAILS, WHAT IS A P.I.P., WHY AM I HURT AFTER INJECTION? THESE ARE ?'s I HAD WHEN I STARTED CRUISIN...... WHERE DID I GO TO GET ANSWERS? RIGHT FUCKIN HERE..... LETS USE THIS FORUM FOR WHAT ITS FOR.. MILK,SIEG, DIESEL, STANDINGUP, DEX. IF I MISSED U IM SORRY.... THESE GUYS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... LETS MAKE THEM WORK

milkin

If I could, I wold reach through my screen and bitch slap all of those member who sign up yet remain silent. Look, aside for the occasional review, we are all about discussion !! Why people sign up here and not chat is far beyond my knowledge. We have continues to ask for site improvements, we have attempted to run competitions, we have tried very hard to make this place what the members want it to be. We are the same as just bout every other review site only with a different personality. We are not in competition with anyone nor do we want to be, we just want a place where members can discuss, leave/obtain honest reviews, and most important DO RESEARCH. People have no idea the importance of having multiple review sites for review purposes, it's called diversification.

Our intentions rum parallel with Eroids and again, we are not competing against them. They have paved the way for all future review sites, as you will see many others come and go, so we respectively give them due credit. However, why wouldn't a person want multiple sites to compare information ? Most all sites offer the same topics !! Meso, eroids, MG, Iron, ect... We are all in this together just with a different approach.

D

dolfanshan

What if I use a source multiple times over a long period of time, and give multiple reviews over a long period of time? Am I able to give source star votes more than one time? Let's say I use source @#$% and give 5 star ratings across the board. Then a year later I use that same source. Can I give another source star rating?

Alpha Omega

I have several clients wondering on how to vote? I am not able to see stars to illuminate. a pic might help those wondering