Starting my blast today!!

Gainz.

650 test
300 tren
300 mast
200 primo
50 Winny
... Maybe some EQ... I have some 200mg laying around... Wouldn't mind being a little extra vascular for the summer.
But if I run EQ I'll need to grab some 5ml syringes... Or just pin all 200mg once a week on a Wednesday or something.

This is my first time running primo, so I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Attachments

• received_1364514840903395.jpeg
    received_1364514840903395.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 16

suppsforlife

given the other steroids you're using, you're unlikely to see huge effects. hope I'm wrong tho.
usually, people run primo to stay away from the side effects of the nastier steroids and still yield results.
good luck anyway

Gainz.

given the other steroids you're using, you're unlikely to see huge effects. hope I'm wrong tho.
usually, people run primo to stay away from the side effects of the nastier steroids and still yield results.
good luck anyway
I'm honestly not looking for huge effects... I might even lower some doses. I'm just looking for a boost in physical appearance.
We all know how active I am in the summer, eating enough to gain is usually an issue.
Plus it seems like every time I run a lot... My appetite goes to shit.
The first 5 weeks will be a test run. I want to see if my appetite stays good like it is now. If it does... I'm going to up... Everything. If it doesn't... I'm going to try a gram of test, 400 mast.
But I'm actually kinda happy with how I look... for once 😂😂

unclem

anadrol is a good drug for massive gains quick just have to force feed yourself or take it with b-12 injectable. just my 2 cents gainz.

HGH.to

Dbol yeah... Ehh... And anadrol definitely put size on me... Right until it killed my appetite.
maybe you should give it another try? although given your low bf% and I'm assuming low estrogen, it may not work as expected.

Gainz.

maybe you should give it another try? although given your low bf% and I'm assuming low estrogen, it may not work as expected.

I still have a bunch of anadrol left.. but I'll save it for colder weather. The heat fucks with my appetite enough

Crazy Eddie

@Gainz. Bro your appetite goes to shit, because you’re running to much shit hahaha.
Same thing happens to me when I get my test around 500. Kills my appetite. It’s taken some time to figure it out. And speaking to others that say the same thing. If I stick below 300 with the test. My appetite comes back. But the second I go over that. Boom. Gagging on a French fry. Can’t eat for shit.

On 250 Test & 100 Tren Ace. Right now and hungry and horny as hell hahah. And getting jacked. All my friends are like “dude! WTF!?”
I just laugh and smile 😆

Also I found…. Your body knows man. You can’t keep doing the same workout, starting with the same exercise. Gotta switch it up sometimes and start with an exercise you normally do mid way through your workout. And keep it guessing. Change shit up and when you kinda plateau, you throw your body a curve ball and usually, you’ll start seeing results again.
Keep in mind… the doses of Tren, for cattle generally is 200mg per week.
Thats a 1000lb+ animal. Not a 190lb man.
There comes a point where you are getting diminished returns. 😉

Gainz.

@Gainz. Bro your appetite goes to shit, because you’re running to much shit hahaha.
Same thing happens to me when I get my test around 500. Kills my appetite. It’s taken some time to figure it out. And speaking to others that say the same thing. If I stick below 300 with the test. My appetite comes back. But the second I go over that. Boom. Gagging on a French fry. Can’t eat for shit.

On 250 Test & 100 Tren Ace. Right now and hungry and horny as hell hahah. And getting jacked. All my friends are like “dude! WTF!?”
I just laugh and smile 😆

Also I found…. Your body knows man. You can’t keep doing the same workout, starting with the same exercise. Gotta switch it up sometimes and start with an exercise you normally do mid way through your workout. And keep it guessing. Change shit up and when you kinda plateau, you throw your body a curve ball and usually, you’ll start seeing results again.
Keep in mind… the doses of Tren, for cattle generally is 200mg per week.
Thats a 1000lb+ animal. Not a 190lb man.
There comes a point where you are getting diminished returns. 😉
So you're saying 600mg of tren or go home.. gotcha 😁.

At a certain point... I'm afraid of getting a paper cut!
😂🤣😂.

Attachments

• received_844404350371606.jpeg
    received_844404350371606.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 8

JohnJuan

650 test
300 tren
300 mast
200 primo
50 Winny
... Maybe some EQ... I have some 200mg laying around... Wouldn't mind being a little extra vascular for the summer.
But if I run EQ I'll need to grab some 5ml syringes... Or just pin all 200mg once a week on a Wednesday or something.

This is my first time running primo, so I'm excited to see how this plays out.
You are shredded, Brotha! Very, very impressive!
That’s a beautiful stack right there! Equipoise brings in quality tissue over time. Primobolan, for me, feels like an antidepressant. It’s just one feel good compound! Winstrol is my favorite oral. Love that stuff for dry rains and crazy strength! Turinabol is right after winstrol in my book, another real good oral for dry gains and no unwanted sides.
The only thing I would add if money wasn’t an issue would be 3ius HGH upon waking and post weight training. It’s not necessary until you get older. Then it becomes very necessary for fat loss and quicker recovery.

Gainz.

You are shredded, Brotha! Very, very impressive!
That’s a beautiful stack right there! Equipoise brings in quality tissue over time. Primobolan, for me, feels like an antidepressant. It’s just one feel good compound! Winstrol is my favorite oral. Love that stuff for dry rains and crazy strength! Turinabol is right after winstrol in my book, another real good oral for dry gains and no unwanted sides.
The only thing I would add if money wasn’t an issue would be 3ius HGH upon waking and post weight training. It’s not necessary until you get older. Then it becomes very necessary for fat loss and quicker recovery.

Yeah I'm not ready for hgh yet... There's still many parts of it that scare me too much.
But yeah the mast tren and primo.. really just a little something extra to make me pop.
I never have a shirt on during the summer... So I'll take all the help I can get

JohnJuan

Yeah I'm not ready for hgh yet... There's still many parts of it that scare me too much.
But yeah the mast tren and primo.. really just a little something extra to make me pop.
I never have a shirt on during the summer... So I'll take all the help I can get
You look great! Being the lean makes every new pound of muscle look like 5Lbs of muscle. You’re going to grow nicely off that stack! 👍

Gainz.

Pull all the college girls with those abs! 👧

Haha... I can honestly say I don't lift for attention from girls.
I'm one of the lucky few who's extremely happy in my relationship.

Now... That said... The only real female attention I get besides my girl... Is from much older black women. Talking 55 years old and more. They seem to love me... They are very... Vocal and upfront. I've had them ask me to flex, peck pop, lift up my shirt, ask if I can pick them up... All sorts of stuff.
Other than older black women the only attention I get is from dudes... Or kids. Most kids under 10 seem to fixated on me. They are always waving or trying to hand me something... With the boys I think it's the muscle, but the girls I think it's because I'm usually wearing pink... Purple or a baby/sky blue. Not colors most guys wear.

So if you're working out to attract girls... It's not going to work like you think.
I definitely get a lot of smiles from women... But the "attention" doesn't come from women my age.

JohnJuan

Haha... I can honestly say I don't lift for attention from girls.
I'm one of the lucky few who's extremely happy in my relationship.

Now... That said... The only real female attention I get besides my girl... Is from much older black women. Talking 55 years old and more. They seem to love me... They are very... Vocal and upfront. I've had them ask me to flex, peck pop, lift up my shirt, ask if I can pick them up... All sorts of stuff.
Other than older black women the only attention I get is from dudes... Or kids. Most kids under 10 seem to fixated on me. They are always waving or trying to hand me something... With the boys I think it's the muscle, but the girls I think it's because I'm usually wearing pink... Purple or a baby/sky blue. Not colors most guys wear.

So if you're working out to attract girls... It's not going to work like you think.
I definitely get a lot of smiles from women... But the "attention" doesn't come from women my age.
Haha you just described exactly what I experienced 100%!
Black women are very confident and they love muscle. They make it easy.
And muscle is like having a gay men magnet. 🤣
You are very lucky to have a good woman. That’s what I want. One good woman. 👍

Gainz.

Haha you just described exactly what I experienced 100%!
Black women are very confident and they love muscle. They make it easy.
And muscle is like having a gay men magnet. 🤣
You are very lucky to have a good woman. That’s what I want. One good woman. 👍

Having a nice body is like having a nice car.. you think you're going to be getting all that attention from chicks... But nope.. it's just dudes coming up to you telling you "sweet ride" or "looking good boss"
😂😂
I get virtually the same attention back when I had my 2001 WS6. Just dudes coming up to me telling me about what it used to be like 😂🤣.

And yeah I have a great woman... Strong and beautiful... And bisexual 😁. So about twice a year I'm lucky enough to have 2 good women 🤣🤣🤣.
I really feel like I'm the luckiest man on the planet. Been together almost 6 years, got engaged last August. She's my best fuckin friend and she supports me in everything I do. She's the reason why I got clean and black into lifting. She let me put a home gym in our bedroom (don't know many women who would do that) and we like doing all the same things.
If you guys ever wonder why I'm always so positive and in a good mood... That sexy bitch right there! 🤣😂🤣.

Attachments

• received_1138693883845353.jpeg
    received_1138693883845353.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 8