Starting my blast today!!

Gainz.

Put your tape measure on it...🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_c3c260ac-0623-4453-9f34-d6586c861e1b.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_c3c260ac-0623-4453-9f34-d6586c861e1b.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

Just got my biggest complaint yet last night.
Went to the local mall to try a new bowling spot.
But we ended up doing blacklight mini golf instead... So much fun.
But anyway... I had to use the restroom... As I was walking in 3 late teens early 20s kids came walking out. They All kinda stepped back and looked me up and down... Then one of them with bleach blonde hair looks me up and down 2 more times and says "you're fucking jacked man"
I smiled and said, thanks brother.
Then as they were walking away I could hear them talking about how "shredded" I was.
(Of course I was wearing a very cut up baby blue shirt with pink jean shorts)
That really boosted my ego for the rest of the day.
I also bought my girl a bike while we were out.
I know I posted my AXL fat tire bike a while ago.
Since I bought it she's been dying to go riding with me.
So we stopped by dicks sports yesterday just to see what they had.
Sure as shit, they had a massive sale going on..I got her a $700 mongoose for $350.
Not that I wanted to buy her a $350 bike.. but it was too good of a deal to pass up.
The only problem is she doesn't like the yellow decals... But I explained how easy of a fix that is.
It's basically the smaller version of my bike.
Made of the same high quality aluminum, trigger shifter, disk brakes... She just has a front suspension instead of fat tires.
My bike looks much different now... Full of custom rainbow and purple parts. And hers will look much different... Soon.
I just can't wait to see what all this bike riding does to her legs. They are already pretty sculpted... But I know how much riding has changed mine.

It's just so fucking awesome to finally have a girl who likes doing the same things I do.

Attachments

• received_3477094225923901.jpeg
    received_3477094225923901.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

you should get yourself an actual bike. you'd have to fight girls to get off you tho...:LOL:

I wouldn't be here if I had one.
Not only has everyone I know that's had one has either crashed or been hit... I have a bit of a speeding problem.
I just have too much to lose now...

suppsforlife

I wouldn't be here if I had one.
Not only has everyone I know that's had one has either crashed or been hit... I have a bit of a speeding problem.
I just have too much to lose now...
I should've expected that.
and yes, I didn't really think that the tren + bike combo isn't the best, lol

suppsforlife

oh yeah, anything related to quality sound is extremely expensive.
i've seen a single soundbox from bang & olufson worth $50,000 and that wasn't the most expensive stuff out there

Gainz.

oh yeah, anything related to quality sound is extremely expensive.
i've seen a single soundbox from bang & olufson worth $50,000 and that wasn't the most expensive stuff out there

Yeah I don't fuck with true sound quality... Fuckin $2,400 DSP... $12,000 front stage... Fuck that.
I love spl. Extremely loud low bass... The kind that will suck the air out of your lungs through your nose holes!
Right now I have a 18" (that weighs 126lbs) on 3.5k in 7cubes at 28.5hz in a Ford escape.
But... I want to start a new build. I want to get a ext cab truck and do either 2 15s or 2 18s back there. Basically shrink the cabin space and double the cone and motor force.
Yeah ... After a while even something like this isn't loud enough 😁.
Painful to most... Not enough for me... Oddly just like my sex life...

Attachments

• received_3351516605140821.jpeg
    received_3351516605140821.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1

suppsforlife

I'm not really into it, but I have friends that do. They all praise "Focal"? I guess. $3-4k worth and doing what sets $20k+ are doing according to them.

Gainz.

I'm not really into it, but I have friends that do. They all praise "Focal"? I guess. $3-4k worth and doing what sets $20k+ are doing according to them.

Yeah focal is extremely good. But they have a very wide range. You can get focal comps for $150 or much... Much more.
Im actually looking at a set for my girls ride. But focal just doesn't have the output to keep up with what I have. They are more about sound quality than output.
I'm all about output... Painful output 😁.