Starting my blast today!!

Gainz.

I have to say this primo stuff is pretty dope... I don't really feel much different... Being on tren and mast... But primo is really changing how I look.
(I'll try to take pictures soon)
But I've been getting a lot of compliments out in the wild.
Even one of the kids at work asked me if I was planning on competing.
At first I was a little confused... Competing in what? Boxing.. MMA... Dick sucking... I'm very talented in many things 😂.

But no, bodybuilding... The fact he thinks I'm even in the realm of being on stage. Lots of my girls friends have expressed... Loudly how lucky she is to be with a man who puts work into how he looks.

But I think this might be my last blast of tren... I know I know... But I'm getting a mental side effect I've never had and I don't like it.
I don't want to say it's making me paranoid... But it's definitely making me suspicious... And there's no reason for it.
I'm going to lower the dose from 300mg to 200mg. And just use what I have left.. and then no more tren for me... At least for a while.

Gainz.

Found this gem... That's 16 year old Gainz.
Even at 16 you're looking at a kid whos working 30hrs a week, selling weed, has fucked a 24 year old and 43 year old woman, lots more age appropriate girls, been suspended 7 times for fighting... And one pregnancy scare 😂🤣😂

Attachments

• received_355362650921220.jpeg
    received_355362650921220.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

just one?
Well one that really sticks out... And the one that the girl not only knew my full name but where I lived. Longest 3 months of my young life. Trust me... That little asshole in that picture was not ready to be a father. Because even though 13-16 was rough... 16-23 was much worse... Much much worse.