Status Labs

Gainz.

@Lee.the.Demi.Human
Every time I post a picture like this, I get accused of Photoshopping my pictures 🤣😂.
It's one of the few angles I've figured out that actually show my size.
I'm so fucking lean... I usually look smaller in my pictures than I really am

Attachments

• received_979546887016665.jpeg
    received_979546887016665.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Mother fucker... I just took pictures... Was feeling all big and beefy... and then I see your pics... Fuck 🤣😂. You big sexy bitch!!

Not sure why I can't post big pictures anymore... But here ya go.
Took these 45 seconds ago.
No pump and on a empty fuckin stomach... I'm actually starving!
So I don't even have the carb boost.

Fuck Lee... I was feeling so fuckin cocky too... You look amazing brother!

I'm also on cruise, 125mg test, 100mg mast, 90mg deca.
Still waking up around 189-190lb.

Attachments

• received_741004291539695.jpeg
    received_741004291539695.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
  • received_1732156740922636.jpeg
    received_1732156740922636.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 4
  • received_361668333572514.jpeg
    received_361668333572514.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 4
  • received_1180457249637109.jpeg
    received_1180457249637109.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 4

Demi.Human

Still looking great dude. I have a lot of time on my hands rn so I'm gonna channel it into lifting. I've somehow got my fire back.

Gainz.

Still looking great dude. I have a lot of time on my hands rn so I'm gonna channel it into lifting. I've somehow got my fire back.

Thanks brother... I'm extremely happy with where I am. I mean.. I know I look good, I'm told it daily... People are always stopping me and asking me exercise related questions.
Everyone calls me big guy or something close. My body dismorphia is definitely not as bad as it used to be... But... Fuck man .. my lack of lats and traps is fuckin killing me.
Literally everything else is coming along so nicely... My arms are filling out, I actually have a chest now (can feel them bouncing when I walk) my delts and calves turn heads everywhere... My triceps and fuckin sick! Of course I'm proud of my abs and obliques... But the 2 things that really give you that "big dude" look... Lats and traps... Fuck bro!
Just not coming along like everything else.
I know I'm training them right, I get the craziest pumps and can even pop my lats like others can pop their pecks (I can peck pop too)
So I definitely have mind muscle connection and I know I'm hitting them hard...
I guess traps and lats are more genetic than I thought.

suppsforlife

traps are indeed more genetic, but lats should be easier to grow. strange you find it hard to grow. it is not the first time we have spotted you're unusual 🤣

Demi.Human

I swear it's your posture, if I hold my shoulders up and back it squares them off an shows chest, but I pull my shoulders forwards, down and then pull back a little then boom.

Gainz.

traps are indeed more genetic, but lats should be easier to grow. strange you find it hard to grow. it is not the first time we have spotted you're unusual 🤣

I mean... When you're right... You're right...
I swear it's your posture, if I hold my shoulders up and back it squares them off an shows chest, but I pull my shoulders forwards, down and then pull back a little then boom.

I feel like at this point it's something I'm missing... I guess I'll find out the bigger I get.