Status Labs

Gainz.

poor man must be suffering from some health condition, can't you see he must use some injections to stay healthy? and you're laughing.
@Demi.Human we're here to support you. thank god creatine helps you
Are you... You of all people telling me to be nice?
Hi black I'm kettle... Very nice to meet you 😂🤣😂

Demi.Human

Leg day, delayed from Sunday.

Yes those are Speedos, and yes I wear them in public. Finished the day at 197.
20240612_092119.jpg
1000010683.jpg
It's all genetics.

Demi.Human

Yeah I'm not allowed to wear those... Thinking about buying one, putting it on and then filming my girls reaction... That should be very entertaining.

And bro .. you just didn't stop eating!
Curious to see what you wake up at
You'll have to tuck it and hold it between your butt cheeks. I concertina mine like an accordion which is fine till I see some thicc thighs then it hurts like shit.

Gainz.

You'll have to tuck it and hold it between your butt cheeks. I concertina mine like an accordion which is fine till I see some thicc thighs then it hurts like shit.

I don't really have butt cheeks... At least not to restrain it. Id have to... Have the snake eating it's tail...if you get my drift 😂🤣😂.

But ..now I really want to just to see her reaction. Last time we were even talking about it she got all worked up...so probably a good investment

Gainz.

I just realized how big your traps are getting... So when I say this... I really mean it...
FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOU!
And as far as the drink... No... I have to make it myself 😔

Demi.Human

Well I'm never going to have to photoshop my dick out of any photos, so you can go make the snake eat its own tail to make yourself feel better 😉

Demi.Human

Skimmed over this one the other day, upon review, I'm looking pretty meaty. I've framed the shot so the top of the pic is about where the top of a door frame would be if I were stood in it, give you an idea of scale.

20240617_094126.jpg

Got those hulk hogan genetics brother. Say your prayers and take your vitamins.