Status Labs

Gainz.

I woke up feeling like the fuckin man today!
Just big and beefy... Half chubbed... Just feeling myself... So getting ready for date night... It's 41Β° here by the way πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• received_1416765458950060.jpeg
    received_1416765458950060.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 9

Gainz.

Kiss the ring!
Yes .. I finally have a pink ring... My transformation into total Ginny douchebag is almost complete!
4 more rings and you can call me
"Ginny-prime"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Attachments

• received_321535813929349.jpeg
    received_321535813929349.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Mrs Gainz came in clutch with matching Pinky rings (right pinky)
So now just 4 more... I have 6 I'm trying to decide from.
The scorpion is because she's a Scorpio...
But yeah those are the 6, and I'm trying to decide what 4 to grab.

Also... I've been seriously looking into starting my tattoo... Found the artist (he only does dark horror which is perfect)
With the nuns I'll be changing them slightly do fit the see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil theme. 2 are pretty obvious... Her covering her mouth, and the other being blind (horned with rose) We're looking into ideas for the hearing part for the last one. Thinking like devil hands covering them. The sleeve in the middle is just the idea of what kind of filler work I'm going for. All very satanic... 666, baphomet, 5 point star, horned goat... All the things that bring me joy. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I love the dark spin on what's supposed to be a religious thing.
And then the hand tattoo because I hate when sleeves just end perfectly at the wrist.... and it's just fuckin creepy! So soon I can add tattoos to my collection list.

Attachments

• received_969730591401899.jpeg
    received_969730591401899.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1184658015884557.jpeg
    received_1184658015884557.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 3
  • received_2461526437369329.jpeg
    received_2461526437369329.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Back to the tattoo idea for the hear no evil.
I was thinking... Like the first picture (left) but with the ear exposed and blood coming from the ear instead of the eyes.
Or the second picture (right) but having the hands coming up over the ears.
I'm not entirely sure which style I like more.
But the hear no evil would be top shoulder, see no evil would be inside forearm and speak no evil would be outside forearm.
For inside bicep... I don't know... I was thinking about a full baphomet piece... Since I'm a Capricorn... And don't believe in it... And it's the horned goat... I love the irony there... Plus... Satanic... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Or... Just going with "filler" a bunch of smaller things that fit the theme.
And I found more ideas for the ending hand piece... Something so... Unsettling about the 2 pairs of eyes. I fuckin love it!

Besides saving up the... $2,400 ish it will take.... I have to give my mom a heads up πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Not that she'll care... Both of my parents have tattoos.. but if I just show up like that... She'll freak. So I definitely have to give her a heads up.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_fb3d8183-1f9f-4444-b1de-903b2e4eb912.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_fb3d8183-1f9f-4444-b1de-903b2e4eb912.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1
  • received_434337975780923.jpeg
    received_434337975780923.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 1
  • received_368370596178876.jpeg
    received_368370596178876.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1

lineman1007

Back to the tattoo idea for the hear no evil.
I was thinking... Like the first picture (left) but with the ear exposed and blood coming from the ear instead of the eyes.
Or the second picture (right) but having the hands coming up over the ears.
I'm not entirely sure which style I like more.
But the hear no evil would be top shoulder, see no evil would be inside forearm and speak no evil would be outside forearm.
For inside bicep... I don't know... I was thinking about a full baphomet piece... Since I'm a Capricorn... And don't believe in it... And it's the horned goat... I love the irony there... Plus... Satanic... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Or... Just going with "filler" a bunch of smaller things that fit the theme.
And I found more ideas for the ending hand piece... Something so... Unsettling about the 2 pairs of eyes. I fuckin love it!

Besides saving up the... $2,400 ish it will take.... I have to give my mom a heads up πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Not that she'll care... Both of my parents have tattoos.. but if I just show up like that... She'll freak. So I definitely have to give her a heads up.
I have had tatts before they were "cool" to have. My advice is get a tatt that you will never regret. I have a couple back when I was a 1%er biker.

Gainz.

I have had tatts before they were "cool" to have. My advice is get a tatt that you will never regret. I have a couple back when I was a 1%er biker.

That's a big reason why I haven't got them... Not because of regret... But because so many people have them... It's almost weird not to have them.
I like being weird... And the fact that so many people tell me "I can't believe you don't have tattoos"

But this tattoo idea has been one I've been wanting and planning for over a decade.

Gainz.

lots of people get tatts thinking they'll never regret it.
then guess what happens :ROFLMAO:

Of all the regret I live with... Some pictures on my skin would be the least of my problems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The only way id regret it is if it came out terrible... But looking at dudes body of work... πŸ˜‰.... I don't think that's possible.

Gainz.

in the end, it's your choice. want it? do it and fuck what everyone's saying. having a dilemma? think harder :D

I think we both know I don't care what others think... Hell most of what I do and wear is to piss others off πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But the think harder part... Yeah I use most of my brain power making sure my underwear is on the correct way 😁.

It's just... Commitment. Even though I was with my ex for 11 years... I'm now engaged (again) and will be together for 6 years in a few months... I really struggle with commitment.
I've wanted this tattoo and have been planning it and designing it for over a decade... Making that first appointment and putting needle to skin.... I'm really struggling with that part.... But... I think I'm there. Finding the correct artist really helped.
He's more excited about it than I am.
Just some of his stuff.

Attachments

• received_6388083567983468.jpeg
    received_6388083567983468.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 2

lineman1007

I think we both know I don't care what others think... Hell most of what I do and wear is to piss others off πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But the think harder part... Yeah I use most of my brain power making sure my underwear is on the correct way 😁.

It's just... Commitment. Even though I was with my ex for 11 years... I'm now engaged (again) and will be together for 6 years in a few months... I really struggle with commitment.
I've wanted this tattoo and have been planning it and designing it for over a decade... Making that first appointment and putting needle to skin.... I'm really struggling with that part.... But... I think I'm there. Finding the correct artist really helped.
He's more excited about it than I am.
Just some of his stuff.
Yes. Most important is the skill of the artist. Nothing but the best. The above tat photos look good. Detailed work

Gainz.

Yes. Most important is the skill of the artist. Nothing but the best. The above tat photos look good. Detailed work
Yeah he's very skilled... Every time he enters a contest he either wins or takes second... But it's always to the same dude. They have been going back and forth for years. They came up together... But he's done all the big work on my girl as well.
He just got back from an expo and won like 4 different trophies for best work.
Just the other day we went to his shop because she's been itching for another one... Or to add to the lion.
While there I brought up my idea... And he got super excited. He prefers to do dark horror themed tattoos. So he instantly fell in love with my idea and had some awesome input as well.
I mean... He's got well over 20 years of experience, I have 0... So I'm definitely going to listen to him.

But yeah he was ready to start the next day... While I'm still dragging my feet.
I also just came into a little more money than I was expecting... So money isn't even the excuse anymore... It's just me dragging my feet.

But... I'm kinda glad I did because I just thought about something... Since this tattoo became an idea, my plan was full sleeve on my right arm.
But..... My right arm is my best looking arm.
It's the biggest, best definition, best vascularity.
As we all know tattoos cover all that stuff. So my thought was to switch it to my left arm. Let my right arm shine in all it's serated vascular glory... And have my left arm covered in tats. Maybe hide some of that imbalance...

Also the tattoo on her back... If it looks super dark in one area.. it's not a mistake. Thats a cover up... Covering a rather large dark tattoo.

Attachments

• received_444123138121566.jpeg
    received_444123138121566.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 2

lineman1007

Yeah he's very skilled... Every time he enters a contest he either wins or takes second... But it's always to the same dude. They have been going back and forth for years. They came up together... But he's done all the big work on my girl as well.
Just the other day we went to his shop because she's been itching for another one... Or to add to the lion.
While there I brought up my idea... And he got super excited. He prefers to do dark horror themed tattoos. So he instantly fell in love with my idea and had some awesome input as well.
I mean... He's got well over 20 years of experience, I have 0... So I'm definitely going to listen to him.

But yeah he was ready to start the next day... While I'm still dragging my feet.
I also just came into a little more money than I was expecting... So money isn't even the excuse anymore... It's just me dragging my feet.

But... I'm kinda glad I did because I just thought about something... Since this tattoo became an idea, my plan was full sleeve on my right arm.
As we all know tattoos cover all that stuff. So my thought was to switch it to my left arm. Let my right arm shine in all it's serated vascular glory... And have my left arm covered in tats. Maybe hide some of that imbalance...

Also the tattoo on her back... If it looks super dark in one area.. it's not a mistake. Thats a cover up... Covering a rather large dark tattoo.
Nice work. Looks like you made a good choice all the way around. Tatts can get addictive. Very rarely have I ever seen anyone with only 1 tatt.

Gainz.

Nice work. Looks like you made a good choice all the way around. Tatts can get addictive. Very rarely have I ever seen anyone with only 1 tatt.

Yeah... Every once in a while I'll see some guy with one big forearm or shoulder tattoo... It looks so dumb to me. Or one on the shoulder, one on the forearm, one on the calf... πŸ˜”.
Pretty much why I'll be starting with a sleeve. Eventually I can see me going to my ribs on back... Maybe the other arm.
I can't really see me doing my legs.
I know having tattoos on your legs is incredibly popular... I just don't like how it looks on guys.

unclem

wat if you want to do a competition one day gainz its going to fuck up your look. i wouldnt get a tatoo iam sorry i did it hides definition, cuts and size of a muscle. but if your not going to compete then hell go for it. but wouldnt a trophy be nice on the bookshelf? just my 2 cents.