Status Labs

Gainz.

wat if you want to do a competition one day gainz its going to fuck up your look. i wouldnt get a tatoo iam sorry i did it hides definition, cuts and size of a muscle. but if your not going to compete then hell go for it. but wouldnt a trophy be nice on the bookshelf? just my 2 cents.
Yeah I'll never compete... If I went out there in posing trunks... No one would be looking at my muscles... 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂.

But really, I don't lift to compete or for anyone else. Just for me... And my girl. I love lifting because it gives me that outlet we all know. Plus I love the confidence.

Yesterday my son made my whole week. I get my kids every other weekend, and my son told me that non of his friends believe I'm his Dad. I just chuckled and said why don't they think I'm your dad? We look... Just alike. He said "it's because I'm so jacked"
😂🤣😂
The pride I felt... But I get it. He's 11, so him and his friends are on that "my dad can beat up your dad" shit.
They thought I was just some ig model and he was lying. The best part of all of this... My son had to go to my ex and prove to his friends that I'm really his father. I can just see my son showing my ex one of my shirtless pictures and saying "isn't this really my dad?" 😂😂. She wants me back so bad... But that's never going to happen.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Was at my mother's and needed to clean it off so took the opportunity, same room , same lighting same mirror.

Getting knuckles done this week. Runic sigils and wards. I'm gonna look like a page from the necronomicon.

My life went to shit 2 weeks ago. Not lifting or eating right so dropping to 125mgs a week till I get my head right.

Good job guns aren't easy to come by here let's put it that way.

unclem

anyway great job. i remember you being at your biggest, if i recall correctly, when you were on anadrol, and other gear?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Don't remember pal, but anadrol works well for me just wrecks my appetite quick so I only use it as a finisher on a blast. Still 190+ just more balanced upper and lower body so that's something at least.

unclem

yeah anadrol does the same thing to me with the appetite thing but i use it all the time. sometimes on cruise cycles. well anyway quite the transformation on your part. good job brother.

Gainz.

Was at my mother's and needed to clean it off so took the opportunity, same room , same lighting same mirror.

Getting knuckles done this week. Runic sigils and wards. I'm gonna look like a page from the necronomicon.

My life went to shit 2 weeks ago. Not lifting or eating right so dropping to 125mgs a week till I get my head right.

Good job guns aren't easy to come by here let's put it that way.

Fuck brother I'm sorry... Hopefully it bounces back soon.
Usually when shit like this happens, something even better is right around the corner

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Still got it.

20240421_204903.jpg
I doubt that is possible my friend. You know the difference between love and true love better than most imagine. Just got to stay the course, people depend on me. These are the times you gotta be a Man. No soy here brothers. 👊

Gainz.

Still got it.

View attachment 868454
I doubt that is possible my friend. You know the difference between love and true love better than most imagine. Just got to stay the course, people depend on me. These are the times you gotta be a Man. No soy here brothers. 👊

Wait... Is your relationship still good?
You only mentioned your job... Good jobs come and go... Good women... Not so much.
Dm me if you don't want to talk publicly

Gainz.

You hit the nail on the head dude. 💔
Oh fuck brother... I'm so sorry.
I'm... So fuckin sorry. Well I know there's not much I can say right now... But... In my experience shit happens for a reason.
I know something and someone better is waiting for you.
It took me a few chances to meet my girl after my life went to shit.
After my ex of 11 years and I split I ran through a few girls... Some were just for the night, others I thought would last much longer.
But each one was a learning experience, and they taught me exactly what I needed to know to end up with the damn near perfect relationship I have now.
So take some time, let those wounds heal and learn from this.
And if you ever need to talk... You know I always have your back and best interest at heart... And so doesn't Mrs Gainz... I told her and she's pretty upset. But said pretty much the same thing I did, everything happens for a reason. Her and I both went through hell before finding one another... Hopefully this just means you're one step closer to what you've been wanting this whole time.... A crazy tattooed bisexual chick who loves pussy as much as you do!
(Her words not mine 😂🤣😂)

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Ive never cared for anyone as much. I realised this when it occurred to me I'd swap places with her husband in a heartbeat to save her and the little one the pain of losing him. I still call my ex's kids my children, I wouldn't take that away from them, being a dad comes so naturally to me and now I feel like I've lost one. And lost her a chance of being big sister. She asked for a sister called Ophelia not knowing her mum couldn't have more kids. That's my daughters name.

I used to think the same about bad things happening for a reason. But now I just feel like somethings fucking with me. Don't call myself Christian anymore.

Hence the pagan sigils and wards. Maybe I've been asking for help in the wrong places.

Gainz.

Ive never cared for anyone as much. I realised this when it occurred to me I'd swap places with her husband in a heartbeat to save her and the little one the pain of losing him. I still call my ex's kids my children, I wouldn't take that away from them, being a dad comes so naturally to me and now I feel like I've lost one. And lost her a chance of being big sister. She asked for a sister called Ophelia not knowing her mum couldn't have more kids. That's my daughters name.

I used to think the same about bad things happening for a reason. But now I just feel like somethings fucking with me. Don't call myself Christian anymore.

Hence the pagan sigils and wards. Maybe I've been asking for help in the wrong places.

It's kinda hard to give advice, not knowing the whole situation. But I guess How it happened doesn't really matter... And trust me brother I felt like the whole world was against me for years. Between my ex using me, then taking my kids and running, keeping them away from me for months... And then telling all of my friends and family that I was abusive... And then believing her... That shit was almost too much to take. I don't even fuckin yell at women... I don't ever even raise my voice. So when people believed that lying cunt... That shit almost broke me. Soon after I lost my apartment, then job... Then car. When I say I had nothing to live for... But that's exactly when my girl came into my life. At my absolute fuckin lowest... But even though she saved me... I never looked to God or anything like that.
I've been an atheist since 14-15 and have never wavered. Everything that's happened is because of what I I've done. I let myself stay in a bad relationship for too long (I couldn't be the one to leave... Leaving the sick girl... No one would respect me ever again) I became a junkie and made it easy to believe her over me. I also ran and hid... and got high instead of facing my problems for way too long.
And yes Mrs Gainz did help me in more ways than I can ever explain... But I still put in the work to build myself back up. She supported me emotionally.. but I started lifting and I got clean. Everything that happened in my life is a result of decisions that I made... Good or bad. Of course other people are going to affect your life... But at the end of the day our actions are our own.

I know you're in pain brother... I know it feels like the world is against you right now. But... Life is still good. You're healthy, look like a male model... Your kids are healthy.. life is good man.

HGH.to

agree with @Gainz.
life's full of shit, but it is still good, we just got to get through that shit and find the flowers. although it's not easy

Gainz.

agree with @Gainz.
life's full of shit, but it is still good, we just got to get through that shit and find the flowers. although it's not easy

Another thing Mrs Gainz taught me... If you only focus on the negative, it's all you will find. There's positive and negative in every single situation. It's up to us to decide what we get. When I was down and negative, that's all my life was. It's all I found because it's all I was looking for.
Now... I try and stay as positive as I can. Since then... Life is good. Look for the positive, find the positive... live positive.
I know it sounds super corny but it's so fucking true.
I've grown to realize how many people are just fuckin negative all the fuckin time and just complain about everything! Mother fuckers hit the lottery and complain about how they only won $3,000 instead of $5,000. Like fuckin really?
My ex was/is a constant complainer... Nothing was ever good enough, nothing ever went right... Just a black hole of negativity.
Meanwhile Mrs Gainz will fuckin sing and dance because she's got exact change... Face lights up because her song is on the radio.

All I'm trying to say is surround yourself with positivity (people, thoughts and actions) and that's what you will get from life. We always find what we go looking for!