Switching from EQ to Primo

CaptainPlanet

you cruise at 500??? i mean, are you 280 lbs solid muscle? I mean at this point you have no other place to go but up. if you use anything less that 500 you may not see as good of gains as you were looking for. IDK. just seems like its allot but I guess if it works then it works.
My penis takes soaks up most of the Test. One of the down sides of being Captain-Planet. :(

Mphsauced1180

I am going to switch from EQ to Primo, after doing a cruise very soon. I was curious what an effective dose is for Primo. I was told 900mg should be taken, but would going over that be ok? like closer to 1500mg?
1000 max I've found to be the point of diminishing returns after that is not worth it. If prostate issues keep around 600 to 800 maxx....

bobby ricky

Yes, cruise is going to be 500mg Test, with an AI like Aromasin :)

Honestly, I don't want to do a cruise, but I don't think there's any other way to reset the receptors and whatnot.
This isn’t aimed at u cap but resetting receptors is bullshit . If you’re on trt you don’t come off to reset your receptors.
Please chime in on this one guy’s.

PedritoHID

This isn’t aimed at u cap but resetting receptors is bullshit . If you’re on trt you don’t come off to reset your receptors.
Please chime in on this one guy’s.
So you mean to tell me that I can jump right to do the bulk cycle after cutting without taking the time to reset, bobby boy???

bobby ricky

I do understand why we need to pct or come down to A cruise, I get that. Let our blood work come back to where it’s supposed to be for sure.
But if your cruise is 200 mg test and 100 mg deca per week you could stay on that forever and never come off to give your receptors A break. Understanding your blood work must be in A good range also. I believe we come off more for blood values to return to A more normal level then we do for receptor reset. I’m cutting on low dose test deca and eq and I’m running this till fall but I guarantee you if I didn’t give my receptors A break and bumped the same gear way up and ate like A dog in the fall I would blow up.

seymour

I do understand why we need to pct or come down to A cruise, I get that. Let our blood work come back to where it’s supposed to be for sure.
But if your cruise is 200 mg test and 100 mg deca per week you could stay on that forever and never come off to give your receptors A break. Understanding your blood work must be in A good range also. I believe we come off more for blood values to return to A more normal level then we do for receptor reset. I’m cutting on low dose test deca and eq and I’m running this till fall but I guarantee you if I didn’t give my receptors A break and bumped the same gear way up and ate like A dog in the fall I would blow up.
I've done quite a bit of reading on this; however, I'm not an endocrinologist as you know 🤪

If I'm not correct please one of the Jedi on here let me know.

But Bobby I believe way you're saying is correct from my understanding. When you speak of getting back to a cruise to get your bloodwork in check that is obviously correct. You can run the cruise and never come off just like you noted. At this point your bloodwork would be normal though and hormones in a standard and safe range.

When you come off cycle and get back to a cruise and the bloodwork gets back to normal that is you getting back to the level you should be at. If you're on TRT and actually need it then the cruise is you having your test levels in the range they should be and without the TRT you would be suffering.

When speaking in terms of test and having the bloodwork at a normal level the receptors aren't getting flooded with high levels of excess hormones. So by coming onto a cruise and letting the bloodwork return it is ultimately allowing the receptors to return to normal. Their activity is again in a normal environment where it should be.

Essentially getting your bloodwork back to normal by getting onto a cruise does allow the receptors time to calm down and recuperate as a byproduct of bloodwork returning to normal.

The receptors getting a break can't happen without the bloodwork returning to normal. They are connected.

That's my understanding anyways. If I'm not correct someone let me know and educate my dumbass! 🤣

HGH.to

The final point is - your hormones should be within range if you want to feel fine. Keep them elevated for some period (cycle) in order to "break the barrier" and grow further. Then keep your hormones in normal range again. Regardless if you're in TRT or PCT. TRT because your body can't produce enough testosterone on its own (lower T levels so you need to keep them, again, within range). PCT because why would you run something as long as your body stays within normal range on its own?
OK, that's relative because we all know guys in the lower range end of T (but still in range) and feeling like shit

seymour

Yo HGH are you saying that the bloodwork and normal levels of hormones is tied to allowing the body and receptors to refresh and become stable at natural intended amounts such as I was referring to or do you feel that the receptors are never actually impacted.

I'm very curious because this is one thing I've read about a lot.

I've talked about it before and I know the Bobby Ricky man has mentioned it...but IFBB Pros and dudes that are insanely massive might say they cruise on 200mg or even 300mg but there is no fucking way that is true. They gotta be cruising to the point where they basically ON cycle.

I've speculated that one of the ways they are able to bypass the bloodwork and receptors issue is simply the fact of the insane dosages they constantly use.

bobby ricky

Yo HGH are you saying that the bloodwork and normal levels of hormones is tied to allowing the body and receptors to refresh and become stable at natural intended amounts such as I was referring to or do you feel that the receptors are never actually impacted.

I'm very curious because this is one thing I've read about a lot.

I've talked about it before and I know the Bobby Ricky man has mentioned it...but IFBB Pros and dudes that are insanely massive might say they cruise on 200mg or even 300mg but there is no fucking way that is true. They gotta be cruising to the point where they basically ON cycle.

I've speculated that one of the ways they are able to bypass the bloodwork and receptors issue is simply the fact of the insane dosages they constantly use.
Great point, don’t believe those guy’s cruise on 200. -300 test. GH and test maybe after they take home the trophy? Most of them shrink to nothing of their normal self’s during retirement.

HGH.to

you definitely got a point. I wasn't referring to IFBB Pros that are unlikely to remain on low T dosages because, as you pointed out, they are likely to shrink. When it comes to competition - they better get every last little bit of detail for winning. A small loss is inevitable when you cruise at normal levels, but that's the price for remaining healthy. As for IFBB Pros - we've seen too many of them passing too young. Normal levels? Highly doubt

seymour

Great point, don’t believe those guy’s cruise on 200. -300 test. GH and test maybe after they take home the trophy? Most of them shrink to nothing of their normal self’s during retirement.
I definitely could see a lot of those dudes bangin some IUs of GH every week with their "cruise" lol. Damn near guarantee they cruise at high level of test along with the GH.

EMachine

I definitely could see a lot of those dudes bangin some IUs of GH every week with their "cruise" lol. Damn near guarantee they cruise at high level of test along with the GH.
Most former IFBB pros I personally know, cruise at 400/500 mg due to their high dosages. 250-300 mg doesn’t do anything for them anymore. However, for the average GI Joe, it’s not necessary to cruise that high. I do believe in giving receptors a break, by not overwhelming them 356 days per year…and going to 200-300 mg per week depending on the person. especially, if you’re older, or not on TRT. Having said that, there are outliers, like Bobby who don’t seem to be affected by anything. I don’t recommend 500 mg as a cruise.

Keep an eye on your lipids and prostate. I also feel that after a heavy cycle, there is still enough testosterone flowing around to justify lowering it to 300 mg and still keeping a high libido and making/holding gains. Again, this is a personal thing and as said earlier, Bobby seems to be an exception. The average person can expect to see “overtime” an enlarged prostrate or a growth in prostate calcification. Finally, blood work doesn’t lie and it’s the best form of measurement available along with heart test ( more about later). This is why blood work before, during and after blasting is so important.

It not so much a matter of receptors in this case, but of organ health. Blood work is very important but it is important to check the heart as well. Recently, from what I’ve been told, bodybuilders who have passed away, had blood work done regularly, but had not done any tests related to the heart. It’s important to check for plaque in the arteries/cardiac stress test, ECGs are very important in general but especially if you’re on anabolics. Please add these to the list of tests you do every 6 months! Also, CT Scans to check for blockages.

This are perhaps, the tests that need to be added to your regular check ups. There are other tests but these 3 are very important. CT Scans (quick, and you get immediate results…normally within hours), cardiac stress test and ECGs. Prevention is the key here. Every 6 months! I have insurance for a reason but have to request and sometimes fight my doctor to have these done! I found a little bit of plaque already that’s why insane to keep these tests going to Truman’s avoid a heart attack or blood clot or a stroke.

However, there are ways to minimize these by taking a minimum of 3 grams of omega-3 per day when cruising and up to 9 grams when blasting along with vitamin E at 900 mg when blasting and 400-450 mg when cruising. These help to keep our arteries oiled up (the simplest way to explain) and not accumulating or forming plaque, or keeping it to a minimum.

seymour

Thanks for the info Machine.

I got to do some reading up on the other tests you are talking about.

I do my bloodwork religiously and I am going to need to read more into these and start to incorporate them.

I've been taking 5g of fish oil every day. Cruise or blast.

I'll read some more into that and possibly switch to the protocol you speak of.

As for Vitamin E going to need to read into that as well and sounds like it could be a great thing to add to the standard protocol for me.

bobby ricky

I’m going to look into those tests. We are changing insurance at the moment and haven’t got my card yet and have to break in new doctor. Unfortunately my doctor is not on new plan. Just checked bp 124/82 not to bad. Will definitely check into those tests.
Most former IFBB pros I personally know, cruise at 400/500 mg due to their high dosages. 250-300 mg doesn’t do anything for them anymore. However, for the average GI Joe, it’s not necessary to cruise that high. I do believe in giving receptors a break, by not overwhelming them 356 days per year…and going to 200-300 mg per week depending on the person. especially, if you’re older, or not on TRT. Having said that, there are outliers, like Bobby who don’t seem to be affected by anything. I don’t recommend 500 mg as a cruise.

Keep an eye on your lipids and prostate. I also feel that after a heavy cycle, there is still enough testosterone flowing around to justify lowering it to 300 mg and still keeping a high libido and making/holding gains. Again, this is a personal thing and as said earlier, Bobby seems to be an exception. The average person can expect to see “overtime” an enlarged prostrate or a growth in prostate calcification. Finally, blood work doesn’t lie and it’s the best form of measurement available along with heart test ( more about later). This is why blood work before, during and after blasting is so important.

It not so much a matter of receptors in this case, but of organ health. Blood work is very important but it is important to check the heart as well. Recently, from what I’ve been told, bodybuilders who have passed away, had blood work done regularly, but had not done any tests related to the heart. It’s important to check for plaque in the arteries/cardiac stress test, ECGs are very important in general but especially if you’re on anabolics. Please add these to the list of tests you do every 6 months! Also, CT Scans to check for blockages.

This are perhaps, the tests that need to be added to your regular check ups. There are other tests but these 3 are very important. CT Scans (quick, and you get immediate results…normally within hours), cardiac stress test and ECGs. Prevention is the key here. Every 6 months! I have insurance for a reason but have to request and sometimes fight my doctor to have these done! I found a little bit of plaque already that’s why insane to keep these tests going to Truman’s avoid a heart attack or blood clot or a stroke.

However, there are ways to minimize these by taking a minimum of 3 grams of omega-3 per day when cruising and up to 9 grams when blasting along with vitamin E at 900 mg when blasting and 400-450 mg when cruising. These help to keep our arteries oiled up (the simplest way to explain) and not accumulating or forming plaque, or keeping it to a minimum.
Will definitely check into those tests. Thank you for the great information. Just checked bp and 124/84 not too bad. We are unfortunately changing insurance at the moment and my doctor is not on it. I’m going to be introducing a new doctor to gear 😂

PedritoHID

You mean G.I. Jane? 😆😆

Thanks for sharing your wisdom as always brother!