Test and NPP

Psilentchild

I'm on trt. I am currently taking 1cc of 200ml of cypionate a week. I'm thinking about stacking it in March with nandrolone phenylpropionate. I want to bulking up before cutting up. I want to bulk up and cut up by the summer. Is this a good stack?  What should I take with it? How long should I take it? Maybe I could add some EQ.

Standingup

whoa whoa whoa slow down sparky ;)   First off no NPP is not a good mix with test Cypionate , the esters give way different half lifes and your injection schedule will be all over the place . Deca would be more along the lines of what you want to run with Test C . Now whats this about EQ, you mean as well as the test/deca ? or instead of ?

Bigstick_00

Should you run some clomid after??? I think you need to do a little more research into cycles and what stacks well with others, on cycle AI's and pct when your ready to come off!

Outlawthing

There is no need to run clomid if if on trt just go back to normal dosage  I'm on trt same dosage as you have run a few cycles with it might can help but agree with sieg give us some history so we can help you? 

siegmund

I agree with standing , whooo slow down , whats your cycle history , age , bf , have you ever ran anything other than your trt , when did you start trt , I dont know you , was  .  There a intro ?? Not being ignorant or disrespectful but posts like this send a little red into me , maybe I I missed the intro but hey bf maybe , who knows what ,, talking about deca and npp , theres alot to know , like 19 nor, prolactin , etc ,.  Wand like  .  I said maybe I missed all this ill go look

siegmund

Ok I seen the stats on your home page , my bad , but 20% to me is to high to run, get down to 15 % , some will say say 17-18 but at leasts teen , And if this is a first cycle test only ,

Psilentchild

Should you run some clomid after??? I think you need to do a little more research into cycles and what stacks well with others, on cycle AI's and pct when your ready to come off!

That's what I' doing now. I'm trying to do some research before I start. I have been on trt for 11 weeks. I'm on my 2nd bottle. Several years ago I had a 9% body fat, but I had to stop working out due to knee injuries. I start back working out about 8 months ago. Well I started back working out with weights. I have been boxing for cardio for over 10 years. I work out 4 days a week. I don't workout legs because my knee is still jacked up. Once I have surgery to fix it I will start back working legs. My meals are:

Meal 1- 7 eggs whites, 3 whole eggs, 2 packages of grits

Meal 2-1 cup of oatmeal with protein powder or a homemade smoothie that consists of peanut butter, soy milk, strawberries, bananas, 1 cup of uncooked oats, and 1 to 2 scoops of protein

Meal 3- protein shake

Meal 4- about 3 cans of tuna and some baked chips

Meal 5- protein shake

Meal 6- ground turkey and brown rice or salmon or tilapia with brown rice and broccoli or a sweet potato.

I drink nothing but water and milk. This is my 1st cycle. What would you guy suggest?

Standingup

your body fat will lower when you start as long as you keep up the workout and diet routine.  

As far as some clomid whie on TRT, yeah sure you cn do occasional runs of it. Dont really know why you brought it up though.  What were you hoping it would do for you ? 

Deca and EQ , nah thats not really a winner IMO , both great on your joints but both together does not seem like an effective stack,

Outlawthing

if ur on trt no need for pct pct is to get ur natural test levels beck up if u are on trt it is already screwed just take ur prescribed dosage when I come off cycle that's what I do been on trt for a while first cycle I would just do test only as far as ai arimedex or aromasin  maybe but only if u see sides don't pump lots of things in ur body at once until u know how u will react to each one  every one is different

Psilentchild

I have already ran a 10 week cycle of test c. I didn't see any side effects from it. I'm on my 2nd 10 week cycle now. I will keep taking test c and add deca with it later. If I'm trying to bulking up then cut up would it make better sense to take add deca from January to March then start trying to cutt in March? What should I take to assist with cutting? How is this for a cut?

• Week 1 to 8: 0.25 Anastrozol Every Other Day
  • Week 1 to 8: 3000-5000ius of HCG every 4th week
  • Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop Every Day
  • Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winny Every Day
  • Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Provimed Every Day
  • Week 9 - 40mg Tamoximed+ 100mg clomid Every Day
  • Week 10 - 30mg Tamoximed+ 50mg clomid Every Day
  • Week 11 - 20mg Tamoximed+ 50mg clomid Every Day

D

dolfanshan

No questions are dumb! Prop and npp would be a good cutter along with the ai and proviron. Why are you adding pct? I thought you were trt? You need to be completely honest to get the best advice. Don't be ashamed, scared, or embarrassed in here. No flaming or bashing here brother, but we do need honesty on your part!

Psilentchild

The only thing I am taking now is test c. I'm taking some supplement, but as for as steroids test c is it. I copied that stack from a website. I didn't really look at what all was in it. I just click on a cutting stack and copied and paste it here.

Psilentchild

On average what type of gains am I looking at running test c and deca? How much of those gains will I lose once I start cutting. When I'm done cutting and go back to just taking test c will I lose everything. What should I do to not alert my doc when I go back for blood work?

D

dolfanshan

I knew that's what you did! Lol the bold print gave it away. Aas is nothing to take lightly. Its powerful horomones! Research and good advice is key. First things first though. Don't look to far ahead. You're talking about a cut before you've even bulked. What are your short term goals? I assume a good winter bulk. Would you use orals? If so a dbol, test c, and deca cycle is a classic bulking cycle.

D

dolfanshan

What you gain and what you keep is dependent on many factors. Most of which you have complete control of. Diet is the most important factor and training is a close second. You need to have both dialed in. If you don't eat properly and consume enough calories to grow you'll lose it. If your training is not dialed in you won't maximize the benefits of aas. Being trt will greatly enable you to keep gains also. You may have to up your dose to around 200mg per week though.

Psilentchild

Yeah I would like a good winter bulk. I'm not too sure about oral. I heard it was harder on the liver. I'm not how true that is, but that's what I heard.