Test and NPP

D

dolfanshan

If you're not a heavy drinker or have had prior liver problems in moderation and short term use a it shouldn't be a problem. Drink plenty of water and take liver care sups it'll be fine. 4 to 6 weeks and 50mg ed are great starters.

Psilentchild

What does ed stand for? I only drink every blue moon. I'm not a big drinker. I going to concentrate on bulking up 1st then I will revisit with cutting later. How many bottle of 200ml deca should I order? Am I going to take 1cc of each twice a week?

D

dolfanshan

Ed is everyday. Eod = every other day. E3d = every 3rd day. 2 10ml vials would be good for 10 weeks, but you'll need more than 10 weeks worth of test. You'll need to run the test c 2 weeks longer than the deca because deca is a longer acting ester.

D

dolfanshan

Trt bloodwork? Go to the dose your doc prescribed for you at least 3 weeks prior to your visit. 

D

dolfanshan

Only if he knows what he's doing. Hang around here and be active. Your knowledge will explode!!! Knowledge is power, but intelligence is putting that knowledge to use...

D

dolfanshan

In terms of aas it helps keep your estro under control. Adex keeps your dick working and stops you from going to Victoria's Secret and buying a bra...lol

Phishphan

I agree-npp is phenolprop and ran with cyp would be counter productive-if using npp id go with test prop-

if u use cyp than yea deca would be the best choice-idk what yur cycle history is but if its yur first or second id stay clear of 19nor(orals) if u have expierence id go with dbol or adrol and keep a eye on liver values and blood presure due to bloating imo

Psilentchild

I would like to hear more about adding dbol to the mix. I'm doing some research on that stack. I'm talking about test c dbol and decca.

D

dolfanshan

That's a great bulking combo, but you shouldn't add more than one new compound to the mix at a time. What if you have problems. Which one caused it? Personally a dbol and test cycle would be better with your limited experience. 20lbs of weight gain is easily achieved with that combo.