Test and NPP

D

dolfanshan

I could be wrong here, but I get the feeling you're not serious or sincere about running a cycle? I'll help anyone, but you need to put forth some effort on your side too. We've already discussed orals and the liver. Or I kinda get the feeling you're a teenage kid and at this point the conversation and advice STOPS!!!

Psilentchild

Wow, thanks. I am serious.I am 36.  I'm just trying to make sure I get all the information I need before I start. If you posted that already I apologize because I don't remember seeing it, but I will scroll up and look for it. I don't understand how you got me asking questions you think I'm not serious or I'm a kid. I apologize earlier about asking what would seem to some stupid  questions.

D

dolfanshan

The questions aren't stupid. However you're wanting to be spoon feed, without any effort on your part. Google test c and dbol cycle. Read up on it, and then come ask any question you have. 

Psilentchild

Thanks. I have googled it, but I thought I would ask since I was getting some good information on here. I didn't think it would be a problem. All my questions has benne answered. Thanks again for the help

Psilentchild

I don't understand how I went wrong. People not liking the post, it seems funny, and I'm a kid. I did do some research myself. However, I thought the best research would be to talk someone who has been where I am trying to go. Nothing beats 1st hand experience.I thought this forum was to help people with advice, but the very 1st post my question sent red flags. Could someone explain? Like I said I'm not mad or upset. I'm just trying to understand where I went wrong so it won't happen again.

D

Dont_trip

I am a little more blunt then everyone but here is the rundown You keep asking really basic questions which is fine but had you actually taken the advice given to you earlier to research then this thread would not of drawn 0ut so long.There is a difference between asking and being spoon fed and that is what your having guyS do.It is not hard to  find the questions your asking okay I think members get it mixed up as well THE SITES JOB IS NOT TO CREATE A CYCLE AND WORK ON EVERY LITTLE DETAIL IN YOUR HEAD THE SITES JOB IS TO EDUCATE YOU WITH FORUM STICKIES ETC ETC MEMBER EXPERIENCE, THEN YOU LAY OUT THE BASE OF THE CYCLE AND WE WORK OUT THE LITTLE DETAILS BUT IN ORDER TO LAY OUT THE BASE OF THE CYCLE YOU NEED TO RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN OTHERWISE IF WE JUST KEEP FEEDING YOU INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT RETAIN IT SO I SAY THIS WITH RESPECT DO NOT POST ANOTHER SIMPLE QUESTION UNTIL YOU YOURSELF HAVE ANSWERED ALL OF THE ABOVE QUESTION YOU HAVE WITH OLD SCHOOL RESEARCH OKAY BUDDY?

Psilentchild

Like I stated before all my question has been answered. At this time I have no more questions. I have done hours of research, but I wanted to talk to actual people. Talking to people is a part of doing some research. I didn't do any research on stacking dbol because that's not what I wanted to do until it was brought up and since it was brought up is why I asked. No disrespect to anybody, but I feel if you think these questions are too basic to answer then don't answer. It's simple as that. I'm not trying to piss anybody off. This thread was drawn out because I was having a conversation with somebody that wanted to help; which he did provide some very helpful information. 

D

Dont_trip

That they are too basic Look try this go create a cycle Log with all you new found knowledge and we as a group will gather together and help you out my friend =)

Psilentchild

Will do thanks. I have learned more on here than I did from all the googling. Majority of the searches came back to some forum and a lot of the talk was about how is its bad or the thread got off track some how. Like I stated before thanks again for all the information.

siegmund

I must cosign this , I stated earlier , that to many basic questions getting answered ,  you mustm put the foot work in , and honestlym asmfar.as.im concered  your no where near ready to do anything but your trt , and.study I keeping it real and for the record I said this 2.times  .  In thempost I

Psilentchild

siegmund said:
</p><p>I must cosign this , I stated earlier , that to many basic questions getting answered ,  you mustm put the foot work in , and honestlym asmfar.as.im concered  your no where near ready to do anything but your trt , and.study I keeping it real and for the record I said this 2.times  .  In thempost I</p><p>
</p><p>Like I stated earlier I'm doing some research now before I start in March. I never said I was doing it now. If you feel that my questions are too basic for you to answer then don't reply. I have done some research. I have spent more time searching the internet in the last few days than anything else.</p>

D

dolfanshan

Yea google can be a bitch sometimes. Lol how you word the questions makes a big difference.

Bigstick_00

If it were me, I wouldn't consider the deca at this point. I can see using the dbol to kickstart the cycle. But I remember way back when I was newb on here. I educated myself on test cyp before my doc prescribed it! When I read about guys talking about dbol I educated myself on it! Seeing that I was on test for awhile, I knew my body was fine with it. That is when I introduced dbol. I was fine with that for about 3 weeks and dropped it because of the back pumps. It wasn't agreeing with my kidneys, so I knew it was the dbol! See where I'm going with this? Just starting out you will get some of your best gains with test on your very first cycle!

Bigstick_00

Good deal! I'll be looking forward to your cycle post! Don't get discouraged, what we inject isn't magic, its like using asstroglide on the wife...it's a helper...lololololol...maybe a bad analogy? Lol