TEST / EQ / 16-20 weeks add HGH or IGF?

Dolf

2 to 4iu ed will yeild you the typical therapeutic benefits like hair, skin, nails, sleep, and fat burning. 4 to 7iu ed is where the muscle building aspect comes into play, but increased sides as well. SF bumped his up to 7iu on cycle for 20 weeks if my memory serves me. Maybe he can enlighten you to what he felt the difference was from 4 compared to 7iu. It's well studied and documented though that st least 6 months use is needed to reap the benefits. I'd say if you can't get 6 months or more supply go with a good igf-1lr3.

SemperFi

Gas Can,

One thing that will assist in determining if your supply is effective and save you from wasting some time is to have a blood test done on each batch. Testing your IGF levels is one of the best ways to determine if you are using something close to actual hGH.

I have never done it but I have read that the procedure could look something like this- Upon waking remain fasted, prepare and inject 10iu, and have IGF blood serum levels tested through a blood draw approx. 2-3 hours after the injection.

If you are not on cycle and your IGF levels come in at the very high range (200+ng/mL) you probably have some pretty good GH in your inventory.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Everyone here has heard me say many times that food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body! Some say garbage in equals garbage out. Here's my take on food consumption. Eating clean is best, but some individuals have a hard time eating in a surplus because it takes so much more clean food to get to that 500 calorie surplus. If you're a high metabolism low bf% guy then a little dirt in your diet can be beneficial as long as you don't go overboard. 

Imo the most important time to spike insulin is post workout. Your body uses glycogen in its cells for energy as you train. These glycogen stores become depleted after a hard training session. Now your body is in need to replace this lost glycogen, and protein and amino's to repair the cell damage done by your session. The fastest way to spike insulin is by consuming glucose because the body instantly converts glucose to glycogen which in turn tells the body there's an excess of blood sugars, so then insulin is secreted. Insulin is like a key that unlocks the door to your cells to allow glycogen, protein, and amino's to be shuttled in. The problem is that insulin also does the same for fat cells, so anything more than what your muscle cells can take in is stored as fat which is why post workout is the very most optimal time for isulin spikes. A candy that contains glucose and not high fructose corn syrup is best. Gummy bears, bottle caps, and pixi sticks are a few. Fructose type sugars are not good for this because they must be processed by the liver and converted to glucose before it can be converted into glycogen and spike the insulin. A handful of gummy bears post workout followed by a whey shake, and a meal shortly thereafter is what I do for my post workout. 

Another option to grow is the ketogenic diet. Keytones are very efficient at transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Most see keto as a cutting diet, but eating in a surplus will make it a bulker. The biggest problem bulking with keto is that fats make you feel fuller for longer periods. My keto split is 65 to 70% fats, 25 to 30% protein, and 5% carbs. Figure your TDEE then add 300 to 500 calories to get total calories needed. Then figure your percentages from that number.

Dolf

+2 SF.

Doing this is smart. Order a small amount, test it, and if good quickly order what you need because gh can vary significantly from batch to batch with the same brand from the same source. 

turnupthegas

I'll talk with SF on this and based on what ive seen lately IGF price has skyrocketed! Not sure if its because the demand and that its proven itself to be effective so like GH it has gone up, because I didn't think the process to make IGF was nearly as cumbersome as GH. Either that or its not exspensive and sources are just jacking prices again based on the fact that people will pay it for good stuff?

Dolf

Stay away from cheap igf. Good quality igf will cost. Last I checked it was about $250 a vial. What appeals igf to me is unlike aas it helps generate new muscle cell growth rather than make your existing cells grow. So igf generates new cells and the aas makes them bigger. Win!

The spot injection you read about that says you'll influence that particular muscle to grow is b.s.

If memory serves me after 40 days igf use your body becomes desensitized to it, so cycle it accordingly. 

turnupthegas

He'll prob peek his nose in on it, that does make more sense though, so its not like pounding shit food, its more of a small quantity but what it comes down to is timing. Another factor is a i'm a construction manager (contracts, budjets, schedules, coordination) so I am adesk jockey these days from moving out of the field work aspect of construction. I'm on site once a week for mtgs, but that being said man for the most part mon-fri 730-530/6 i'm pushing paper, on the phone and answering emails. I do have a pretty good metabolism, but noticed the BF accumulation more that i'm pretty stagnant most of the day. I've switch to weight training before work and cardio after work on my off days (don't wanna overdo the calorie burning with cardio while bulking) This way i'm active every day of the week.

SemperFi

People are paying top dollar for junk as well. Just because the price is high doesn't mean it is of higher quality. That is the gamble we take in the underground. 

SEMPER FI

turnupthegas

Like the analogy bro it makes a fuck ton of sense. It takes more effort to push the limits of everything in life. You wanna be the best ball player, you gotta go the extra mile, same with any sport. The driven and dedicated get results from hard work but of course even in athletes genetics play a role. For instance my skinny ass hard working irish fishing heritage limits me in a sense, for instance i'm not going to be an offensive lineman in the NFL no matter how dedicated I am lolol. Thats why i want to take this step prior to blast cruise because as Mister A said, I too feel that would fix my problem no doubt because my test levels would never be non existant like they are in PCT and thats when the shit hits the fan for me.

Dolf

Very true! Price isn't an indication of quality! However if you order cheap igf from a research chem company you can bet you're getting fucked!

This is the main reason dabbling in gh and igf turns me off...

I remember hitting a peptide company owner up about his igf-1lr3. I told him who I was, and he responded back for me not to order what he currently had online, but to wait because he had more legit and better stuff coming soon. What that told me was he knew he was selling garbage! Needless to say I never orderd shit from him, and never will!

Dolf

Hey brother just take into account that blast and cruise will equal a life long commitment to trt. I always point this out because it is something serious  that needs to be taken into account. 

turnupthegas

Its funny you posted this Dolf because for the past 12 months or so, I keep Dextrose candy in my center console. (typically sweet tarts) I've looked into gummy bears, but thats the one that no matter which type I look at the nutritional facts on they all say corn syrup? So that one confuses me so iv'e steered clear yet its all over the net? I usually eat 14-16 sweet tarts, its 100 calories and 25-30 carbs, I toss these back right when i get in the car and wait about 10 min and chug my protein. I too believe in the food aspect of growth, diet is always my number one concern and i've put so much hard work into it, I get worried to throw a wrench in the spokes with any trash.

Dolf

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

Just make sure the test you order has igf-1 levels in the test.

Dolf

As long as it doesn't say high fructose corn syrup. Corn syrup is fine...high fructose corn syrup is bad. Dextrose won't do it. Haribo Gold-Bears is what I use.

Haribo ingredients 

Glucose syrup (fromwheat or corn), sugar, gelatin, dextrose (from wheat or corn), citric acid, corn starch, artificial and natural flavors, palm kernel oil, carnauba wax, white bees wax, yellow bees wax, yellow 5,  red 40, blue 1

When reading the ingredients of anything they list them in order of what's mostly in them to least, so glucose syrup is what is mostly in Haribo bears.

M

Mister A

TUG, before we even try to start getting all fancy with spiking your insulin throughout the day, can we take a look at your current diet and have your current stats?

SemperFi

I have learned some lessons concerning RS companies myself. I was told the exact same thing and I bet it was from the exact same source. ;)

The higher the price and production cost of the legitimate product the higher the likelihood that a RC or UGL will pass off a bad counterfeit in the name of profits.

HGH and IGF is just too hard to replicate and I am skeptical of using anything less than the real stuff. Rumor has it that there is a new IGF processing procedure that might be able to lower the costs and if the procedure could be replicated it may prove beneficial to the UGL community.

SEMPER FI