TEST / EQ / 16-20 weeks add HGH or IGF?

turnupthegas

This is exactly why I haven't made the leap, because i'm not sure i'm ready for that at 37, then again I have a coworker and due to all my fitness talk and testosterone discussion, he went and had his t levels checked and they were low, he is now on tgel daily (one pump on each shoulder) he chose that over injections and the guy is like a new man, lol i have to laugh at what that bump in test did for him, hes like a sex crazed lunatic again and just has a more aggressive personality in the office. If I tkae the leap to blast and cruise, I would go to a trt/hrt doc first and get it prescribed so that i'm not locked into "self prescribed" trt through black market sources. I want that guarantee that i can legally get it also. 

turnupthegas

This is exactly why I haven't made the leap, because i'm not sure i'm ready for that at 37, then again I have a coworker and due to all my fitness talk and testosterone discussion, he went and had his t levels checked and they were low, he is now on tgel daily (one pump on each shoulder) he chose that over injections and the guy is like a new man, lol i have to laugh at what that bump in test did for him, hes like a sex crazed lunatic again and just has a more aggressive personality in the office. If I tkae the leap to blast and cruise, I would go to a trt/hrt doc first and get it prescribed so that i'm not locked into "self prescribed" trt through black market sources. I want that guarantee that i can legally get it also. 

turnupthegas

I'll post it up tmrw morning at work when i have time to type it out at work. Curently doing Homework!! Fucking BS doing HW at 37! In the process of getting my unrestricted construction license, so i have the luxary of studying the 3000 pages of international building code, FML. 6 more weeks till the big test! I'll have it up in the am and it would be kick ass if we could look at it and revamp towards my goals with your input and others alike!! Looking forward to this. real quick....

i'm 6' 170 about 13-15% BF currently and have been off clom nolv for about 2 weeks after a 5 week protocol. No fucking energy, no sex drive! Life sucks right about now lol it is on the climb though because i do feel better then i did 2 weeks ago, but it is a crawl! 

Diet to follow tmrw morning!

turnupthegas

So when you say Dextrose wont do it do you mean i've been barking up the wrong tree and i need to look more for the glucose syrup as the primary ingredient? And I know stats make a difference, but how many are you throwing back? Or how many grams of carbs should i be looking to ingest based on the servings so i can work out the math

turnupthegas

37 - 170lbs now 6/7 weeks into pct, I was 160 at my leanest during my cut (last cycle)

TDEE is about 2000 because i sit on my ass when i'm not training due to my job, so was going to start in the 2500 on my 2 off days and closer to 2750-3000 on my training days.

Diet for the sake of just briefly touching on types of foods i eat. (I adjust quantity to calorie needs)

Breakfast foods oats, shake, 5 egg whites 2 yolks, greek plain yogurt no added sugar (Fage')

lunch and dinner is protien source (chicken fish beef) and a green veggie (dinner would consist of a carb source because this is typically after i train ie, sweet potatoe, complex carb)

Thanks to dolfs input on the glucose afn high glycemic carbs after training, I have switched my post w/o protien to one that has 560 cals, 6 grams of fat, 40 grams of protien and most importantly 100gms of high glycemic carbs (second ingredient on the label is glucose) so i thing this will help bump the calories from standard lean whey protien and assist in recovery and helping me get in the calories needed.

During a cut I typically 86 the dairy and drink almond milk, on a bulk I do cottage cheese, greek yogurt and 1% millk.

I only realy eat carbs upon waking and pre and post workout.

Night time I eat slow digesting protiens no carbs or I'll have casien witha couble tblespoons of teddy flaxseed peanut butter.

The bulk of my calories come from the dairy chicken fish and beef.

hopefully that is enough info in regards to what it generally looks like without getting into serving size or what time i eat it all at, but I have the timing and portions down to a science, just would like to know what I could add and at what meal or what I should avoid.

Also I live of water and seltzer and avoid soda, high fructose corn syrup and fast food like its the plague.

I would say the area that I could use some input on also is carbs and fat ratios. In a cut i keep carbs to a minimum only after i train, so switching to bulk mode my concern is finding that balance for growth while keeping fat gain to a minimum and am not sure if I should be eating higher fat or higher carbs at this stage of the game. Its a constant struggle finding that balance that works best for me.

M

Mister A

TUG, thank you for such a thorough explanation. I'm just going to tell you exactly what I would do if I was in your shoes.

Training Days: 3075 calories. 200 protein. 400 carbs. 75 fat.

Rest Days: 2475 calories. 200 protein. 250 carbs. 75 fat.

On training days your meals would break down like this:

Meal 1: P-30g/C-75g/F-10g

Meal 2: P-30g/C-75g/F-10g

Preworkout: P-30g/C-75g/F-0g

Shake: P-50g/C-75g/F-0g

Meal 5: P-30g/C-50g/F-15g

Meal 6: P-30g/C-50g/F-40g

On off days your protein and carbs would be spread out evenly through 5 meals. 40g Protein, 25g Carbs, 15g Fat at each meal.

Obviously, as you increase in weight, the calories will increase and the longer I work with you, the more finely tuned your macros will become. The key to this is gradual changes and changing one thing at a time. It's experimentation mostly.

I'd have you take a rest day every 2 or 3 days depending on your schedule and how you felt. You would do zero cardio at first. I'd start with a low volume approach and try to hit 2 body parts a session. 12 sets for bigger body parts. 8 sets for smaller body parts.

Track your weight daily and after 2 weeks we'll evaluate and see where you're at. We want 2-3 pounds gained a month, ideally. If you're not gaining enough, first thing I'd do is bump Fats to 85g a day. If you're gaining too much, I'd lower Carbs on your off days only to 200g.

I'd run Test at 600mg a week and EQ at 800mg for 20 weeks. Week 13 I'd throw in 50mg of DBol daily for 4 weeks. The goal of the cycle would be 190 pounds while on DBol, 185 the final day of the cycle and, after PCT, 178-180 with the same BF% as when you started. (Note: you will gain BF, but due to the muscle gain your percentage doesn't have to rise. If it goes up by 1-1.5%, I would still call it a victory.)

Dolf

My recommendation is 1.5 your body weight in protein which = 255g protein for 1020 calories. 2X your bw in carbs which equals 340g for 1360 calories and about 70g of fat which equals 630 calories for a total of 3010 calories per day. 6 meals per day equaling 42g protein, 57g carbs, and 12g fat per meal. I'm a firm believer in getting your macros through whole foods. Any shortcomings in protein and or carbs can be made up post workout with a good high quality protein shake with oats added for the carbs after some good glucose candy of course. With a tdee of 2000 if too much fat is being added then drop the carbs to 325 and then 300 if needed until you find your sweet spot.

turnupthegas

I appreciate the time you and everyone else has put into this and being the OCD crazed bastard I am, I will follow this to a T. I will also take into consideration what Dolf gave me for numbers and get this fine tuned. I know with this like you mentioned and similar to how i am in a cut, there is "experimentation" to find what works best and knowing and listening to your body is the best approach. I did get the word back on the GH and am going to get sponsored with pharma nordtropin or humatrope, so that is basically FUCKING AWESOME! With the above macros' and test eq, what would you suggest for a GH dose? I will need to build up to a higher dose so i adjust and from what Dolf suggested somewhere in the range of 5-7IU / day for a max dose, but again this is pharma so mg and quality will come into play as well. Super excited for this one, getting ready to gear up and hit it hard, but prior to any anabolics or gh, I will get my diet on point and decide on a training regimen. I like the 2 days on 1 off approach or 3 on 1 off. I really want to hit each muscle twice in a 8-9 day span so thinking i can make something work. Laslty so I should be focusing on lower rep higher weight, which is opposite of how i cut, which is moderate weight high reps minimal rest so my heart rate stays up. Right now my strength is in the crapper but a lot of it has to do with my size, coming off a cut man did i lose strength being in a caloric deficit

turnupthegas

I appreciate the time you and everyone else has put into this and being the OCD crazed bastard I am, I will follow this to a T. I will also take into consideration what Dolf gave me for numbers and get this fine tuned. I know with this like you mentioned and similar to how i am in a cut, there is "experimentation" to find what works best and knowing and listening to your body is the best approach. I did get the word back on the GH and am going to get sponsored with pharma nordtropin or humatrope, so that is basically FUCKING AWESOME! With the above macros' and test eq, what would you suggest for a GH dose? I will need to build up to a higher dose so i adjust and from what Dolf suggested somewhere in the range of 5-7IU / day for a max dose, but again this is pharma so mg and quality will come into play as well. Super excited for this one, getting ready to gear up and hit it hard, but prior to any anabolics or gh, I will get my diet on point and decide on a training regimen. I like the 2 days on 1 off approach or 3 on 1 off. I really want to hit each muscle twice in a 8-9 day span so thinking i can make something work. Laslty so I should be focusing on lower rep higher weight, which is opposite of how i cut, which is moderate weight high reps minimal rest so my heart rate stays up. Right now my strength is in the crapper but a lot of it has to do with my size, coming off a cut man did i lose strength being in a caloric deficit

turnupthegas

DOLF SEMP HULK STRONG OUTLAW MISTER A and anyone else with input!

so im simplifying this cycle to 

600 test a week 20 weeks

800 eq a week 20 weeks

will start with prop or dbol for first 4 weeks

If you had 720IU of pharma grade GH how would you add it to this cycle?

I will have the ability to keep running it after the cycle but for the sake of math and the 20 weeks, if you had 720IU of nord, geno or huma, how would you utilize it for max growth results in this time frame?

need some feedback prior to getting my gh and respect the knowledge you all have.

turn

M

Mister A

You know, I'm not a big fan of lowering reps during a bulk. I think the point of a bulk is to maximize hypertrophy so keeping rep range in the 8-12 range where hypertrophy is optimal is a good place to be. If you want to improve strength, during a surplus is a good time to do it and maybe utilizing some sets of 5-7 reps on compound lifts is a good idea. But I never see professional bodybuilders working with doubles and triples. Just Big Ronnie and I'd say he's the exception rather than the rule. I always just mimic what the Pros are doing for maximal results. It's literally their job to be muscular.

As far as your GH goes, I don't have any personal experience with it and if you don't either I would say start at a low dose and read Semper Fi's threads on his GH experience because he lists a lot of great information. If it was free I would want to work my way up in dosage until I started getting hit badly with sides. I wouldn't be able to resist.

Dolf

I'll add this also. Daily tracking of calories is important, but weekly is as well. If you fall short one day but make it up another it's ok as long as you hit your weekly totals. So 3000 cals day would be 21000 weekly. If Tuesday you have an issue and only hit 2900, but Thursday hit 3100 thats fine. Track daily and weekly for best results. 

Also if an ab starts to fade don't panic brother! With weight gain comes some fat gain. The key is keeping it at a minimum to maximize lean muscle mass gains.

Dolf

Gas...SF is the man you need to talk to. He just did a 20 week cycle and blasted pharma hgh. Get with him about how he did it and take his suggestions. 

turnupthegas

Thanks for the added insight Dolf, I'm working today on really laying out this diet to a T and will post it up for final thoughts. Any thoughts on the GH dose from a couple posts up? I did get greenlighted on that Pharma GH sponsorship so really want to knock it out of the park and do everything right on this one. Cycle log, on point diet, training the whole 9. I really want to do it flawlessly so others have a benchmark to maybe compare other GH to and what to expect based on quality and dosage. I've decided to really dumb down the anobolics to avoid confusion with the cycle. To many compounds would make it too hard to follow for some with not clear cut answer as to where the gains came from, so i think simple test eq and GH will paint a good picture.

turnupthegas

thanks brother, it would be good for some final insight here or in the log to really fine tune this in the final hours. To answer your other question, first jab should happen in the next 5-7 days. Just waiting on the postman, so if all goes well. Sooner than later is what I prefer ;)

blastthru23

Waiting for the postman is more exciting than waiting to open gifts at xmas when i was a kid. This one, your cycle, is gonna be good one! Looking forward to learning a thing or two :)