Test propinate injection pain

rosoo

want to think the members who gave me some ideas on how to inject testosterone propinate with out crippling myself for a week, not sure which idea worked maybe it was all of them they were all good. I warmed up the test ( that was one suggestion another was get it deep in the muscle so I used a 22 gauge 11/2 needle ( all of it) worked it in for 3 or 4 minutes and another suggestion was to mix it with some other gear have had 2 injection very little pain thanks again
i use 23 or 24 needle and some go 25 or 26 but i am not so patient with it ... and also another thing is that you also need to ensure that your muscle is at relaxed stage when you do intramuscular injection and not tensed up your muscle..

Gainz.

i use 23 or 24 needle and some go 25 or 26 but i am not so patient with it ... and also another thing is that you also need to ensure that your muscle is at relaxed stage when you do intramuscular injection and not tensed up your muscle..
Take it from someone with a lot of experience.... Anytime you're inserting something into your body... You want to be as relaxed as possible... If you're tense and clenching... youre-gonna-to-have-a-bad-time.jpg

BulkinWes

Yeah i use 18 to draw and 25 to pin and lift the leg up im using so no tension but i cant feel in the areas i pin anymore so i could use pretty much what ever but the smaller needles help with scar tissue build up the bigger the needle the more problems youll have later.

Gainz.

using 18g to draw then pin... brrr... it must've been a hell of an experience.
Yeah fuck that... Biggest I ever pinned with was 21g... Felt like I pushing a nail into my delt.
Pinning with 18g... Definitely takes a level of commitment

BulkinWes

Yeah fuck that... Biggest I ever pinned with was 21g... Felt like I pushing a nail into my delt.
Pinning with 18g... Definitely takes a level of commitment
It was excruciating and i was always hurting and was like this stuff aint for bitches lol.

lineman1007

Yeah i use 18 to draw and 25 to pin and lift the leg up im using so no tension but i cant feel in the areas i pin anymore so i could use pretty much what ever but the smaller needles help with scar tissue build up the bigger the needle the more problems youll have later.
Exactly what I use.

Gainz.

I aint got time to sit there and inject so slowly lol 23g for me is perfect but thats just me.
I use 27g for my 1ml syringe and trt dose. .3ml takes 3 seconds.
And 25g for my 3ml syringe blasts. Takes... Idk... 15-20 seconds.
I've tried 27g on the 3ml syringes... That shit takes a while

BulkinWes

I use 27g for my 1ml syringe and trt dose. .3ml takes 3 seconds.
And 25g for my 3ml syringe blasts. Takes... Idk... 15-20 seconds.
I've tried 27g on the 3ml syringes... That shit takes a while
Everyone is different i use 25 when they are out of 23 but everyone likes it different.

TotalWar

So fuckin weird the individual differences I was running prop exclusively for 2 years and I get zero pain with most labs...

Gainz.

you inject testosterone every day or every other day for the last 2 years?
That was my thought... Scar tissue must be a real bitch. But I'm sure sides are almost non existent.
I keep hearing the more frequent you pin the less problems you have.
Because it's closer to your bodies natural rhythm.
You don't just make 50mg every few days. It's constantly produced.