This was hard for me to Post, but please read.

rgonza22

Burrr said:
</p><p>Rgonza, did you have much in the way of symptoms before the numbness? </p><p>
yes behind my right scapula or shoulder blade would randomly burn as it was on fire weeks before the numbness and those muscles would swell. after rubbing them it would swell on the other side and the burning would start again then travel through the lower chest area. Insane pain and burning, and extreme soreness. Ill explain later, but again. I had to share bro and learned a hard lesson. ill get caught up later</p><p> </p>

rgonza22

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>So glad that you are recovering brother! I'm not going to preach to you, I'm thankful that you are able to walk even if it's with a cane right now! And you won't get sympathy from me, if you wanted that you'd have to look in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis, that's where you'll find my sympathy! I love you brother! Wishing you a continued speedy recovery!!!</p><p>
LOLOL, thank you. Ill be back. lesson learned.</p>

rgonza22

swolesam said:
</p><p>Gonza - Happy Easter brother!! Prayers your way & best wishs my friend. This is just a small bump on the road for you, you will be back strong & well before you know it! Believe that.</p><p>This is exactly why i come to MG everyday, to be reminded of things that can easily be overlooked yet can have some serious effects on health. Sorry this happened to you Gonza, but hey thanks for reminding us all of this little day that can save our life basically.</p><p>btw, i see this kid Bostin Loyd especially in his latest 2016 clips, he comes out of the gym, life up the shirt shoot up subq , life up shorts and shoot in the thigh, no alcohol rubs, nothing. I see him bragging about using the same needles until they bend! Yea, very smart!!  NOT!</p><p>As Sieg said it above, shit is just too cheap to risk your health (or your life) for. Sterlize, dont reuse needles & stay safe everyone !!! </p><p> </p><p>Keep us posted Gonza. Best wishs of recovery !!</p><p>
Ill get back and thanks for your time. I have storys about this chaos and pain. I knew better and there is reason why nurses are so obsessive when giving injections or taking blood; and why doctors scrub and scrub their hands before surgery. my effort here is to only educate the uneducated so they can avoid my mistake. thanks</p>

B

Burrr

Bro, i just gave you another +1. These kind of real life stories really make an impact, and while it's not easy to share and a bit humbling you might just save somebodies life.

rgonza22

ramdisck said:
</p><p>What a great post. Sorry it had to happen to you brother. Thanks for sharing so others can learn.</p><p>
Thanks for the response. hope that others can learn from my stupidity and carelessness.</p>

rgonza22

swolesam said:
</p><p>Gonza - Happy Easter brother!! Prayers your way & best wishs my friend. This is just a small bump on the road for you, you will be back strong & well before you know it! Believe that.</p><p>This is exactly why i come to MG everyday, to be reminded of things that can easily be overlooked yet can have some serious effects on health. Sorry this happened to you Gonza, but hey thanks for reminding us all of this little day that can save our life basically.</p><p>btw, i see this kid Bostin Loyd especially in his latest 2016 clips, he comes out of the gym, life up the shirt shoot up subq , life up shorts and shoot in the thigh, no alcohol rubs, nothing. I see him bragging about using the same needles until they bend! Yea, very smart!!  NOT!</p><p>As Sieg said it above, shit is just too cheap to risk your health (or your life) for. Sterlize, dont reuse needles & stay safe everyone !!! </p><p> </p><p>Keep us posted Gonza. Best wishs of recovery !!</p><p>
Thank you and Ive watched several clips of Boston and I was amazed by that one year transformation progress, but as I followed more of his life, he is very honest and severely abusing himself bragging how to blast ten different compound including insulin etc etc. he has taken a safe way of doing an AAS program and turned it into a cartoon character. I lost all respect for him. He is dangerous, too damn young anyhow, and is the reason why AAS are illegal in the US. Researchers have had a hard time proving cause and effect of steroid use or abuse, but Boston has proved real quick, when he gets deathly ill, if he doesn't already have tumors all over his liver. Old school bodybuilders claim to have experimented with AAS mostly using a good amount, but Boston is just killing the fuck out of himself and destroying any rep of the safe use of AAS. But I would not wish this disease I had upon anyone, but he is lucky that he is still alive.</p>

rgonza22

strong said:
</p><p>Bostin Loyd is one of those assholes that give steroids a bad name. He reccomended for a guys first cycle a gram to a gram and a half of test, 900 mgs of EQ, HGH and insulin. He is 22 YO. He will be dead by 25. Asshole blasts synthol.. What a fool...</p><p>
Yes I followed him for a bit and figured out quickly that he doesn't give a shit. I wont watch anymore of his stuff and will give bodybuilding a black eye. Ill keep in touch, my time is limited here for now, but do keep up with many of you. thanks</p>

rgonza22

Dolf said:
</p><p>Sorry for your troubles rgonza! My thoughts are with you brother and I don't wish this on anybody. Hopefully your story prevents this from happening to others in the future. Sterility is of the upmost importance, and your story and tragedy is living proof. God Speed on your healing!</p><p>
Ive become humble throughout the years, and listen to the experienced and respect many. Yes I got careless, and Im FUBAR but progressing fast. I knew better and I am humiliated but hoping that at least one person will take this as a learning experience. this problem persisted for months and I talked about it here and there but thought it was a pinched nerve. Burr asked about the symptoms, and when I have time I will share them just in case something like this infection could come about in a different way than through my careless and irresponsible actions. Im still in shock but recovering fast. thank you and It feels great coming from you and others. I have a few questions but will wait a while until the Doc gives some dates. Thank You Dolf. You made my day.</p>

rgonza22

Frankie-knuckels said:
</p><p>Thank you for having the courage to post this ..</p><p>My brother I very much wish you the best and pray that you will make a full recovery..</p><p>
Now I know why hospitals and staff scrub hands for minutes at a time and where proper equipment when performing; these nurses would dress me up as well as themselves just to flush and clean out my PICK line. It was my stupidity. All it takes is one form of bacteria or germ and its going to a different level bro. I humbly shed a lot of tears the first few weeks and was extremely humiliated. Thanks bro, I just pray that someone gets my drift because this was hardcore. Ill post a pic later of the suture and the missing vertebrae. thanks bro </p>

rgonza22

kalpa said:
</p><p>Very good post!! DO NOT BE ashamed of this. It could of been anything. Just do your best with cleaning and never use the same needle.  Your a very lucky guy. Keep us updated and take care.</p><p>
Agreed Kalpa and thank you. Im still in shock and knew better. thank you. I just hope that at least one person caught my drift and changes his/her bad habit. I was 100% most of the time but just got careless and in a hurry.</p>

Outlawthing

glad you made some kind of a recovery my friend and glad you posted this people need to read it. Syringes can be gotten easy enough and people need to know the dangers of reusing needles  ANY ONE WHO REUSES NEEDLES PLEASE CONTACT ME WE WILL GET YOU A PLACE TO BUY THEM SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REUSE !!! 

Big Nasty

Wish you a good and quick recovery. Don't beat yourself up too bad brother. We all in some way, shape, or form make bad choices, make many mistakes in our lives, take unnecessary risks, etc. For whatever reason, more so dudes that females, have a tendency to blow off doing what we know to do because by God we are 10ft tall and bullet proof. When we get injured, we drink water, rub some dirt on it, and it will be fine types aren't we?? Often it takes us getting knocked the fuck down hard before we change our behaviors or ways. Thank you for sharing, takes strong character to do so. Keep your head up, you can't change what is done, only what is ahead of you.   

strong

Rgonza, I remember when you didn't know why you felt so bad. Glad you figured it out. My body was a mess brother and I came back. Many surgeries and pain. You put your mind to it brother and you will be right back in the game. Maybe with some pain but fuck it... Be a Viking : )

rgonza22

Im weak in the legs but walking without a walker but weak and limited.  Lesson learned and each of our nervous systems are nothing to underestimate or a toy to be played with. I wont go into detail but i assure you that our muscles and our bodies are generated by electricity.  I had many bizzare tremors that were usually 5 seconds and painless but would leave me twisted and nearly folded up like apretzel,  bam,  each and everytime I could feel another part or two waking up and ready to rock and roll.  

Thank you all dearly from my heart. And thanks for not judging me. And i hope that i forwarned the inexperienced.  Love you all.  I have family and a wife and you all are my honest and respected friends. Ill post a pic ofmy back in a bit

rgonza22

strong said:
</p><p>Rgonza, I remember when you didn't know why you felt so bad. Glad you figured it out. My body was a mess brother and I came back. Many surgeries and pain. You put your mind to it brother and you will be right back in the game. Maybe with some pain but fuck it... Be a Viking : )</p><p>
. Ill get with you soon enough my friend.  I need your advice on a few things and some info on your past experiences regarding health  and wellness.  Thank you for the support and for not judging me.  I spent many nights intears bro praying for a new start in many aspects of my life but training and conditioning being a common denominator for confidence,  self esteem,  worth ,  and im just happy to pull through this as smooth as i did for a pathetic mistake, that if gone septic, it would havekilledme.  Im following examples of you and several otherz here. Im here to learn and you guys have all the tools. Im humbled and am asking forhelp. Ill post a pic of my back soon.  Lol. Oh man. Itz. Not right or normal buthey</p>

rgonza22

Big Nasty said:
</p><p>Wish you a good and quick recovery. Don't beat yourself up too bad brother. We all in some way, shape, or form make bad choices, make many mistakes in our lives, take unnecessary risks, etc. For whatever reason, more so dudes that females, have a tendency to blow off doing what we know to do because by God we are 10ft tall and bullet proof. When we get injured, we drink water, rub some dirt on it, and it will be fine types aren't we?? Often it takes us getting knocked the fuck down hard before we change our behaviors or ways. Thank you for sharing, takes strong character to do so. Keep your head up, you can't change what is done, only what is ahead of you.   </p><p>
First, thank you for not judging me.  I would have respected your words but appreciate your support even more.  I got out today.  My legs are very weak but im walking and i ate all day and night.  Ill be following and using you as an example. Ive beenhumbled again. I shed tears only able to stare at a ceiling but learned a few more things,  mostly outside the gym.  I paid dearly and will post a pic later.  Lol.  Its not right or normal but i got another chance and ill keep up with you.  Thank you</p>

rgonza22

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>glad you made some kind of a recovery my friend and glad you posted this people need to read it. Syringes can be gotten easy enough and people need to know the dangers of reusing needles  ANY ONE WHO REUSES NEEDLES PLEASE CONTACT ME WE WILL GET YOU A PLACE TO BUY THEM SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REUSE !!! </p><p>
Im sharing this post to you to thsnk you for not judving me.  You could have tore me up and cut me down and i would have respected every word from you. The first three weeks I stared at a ceiling and shed a lot of tears when alone.  I learned many lessons with this one and I will listen to and follow many on here and will ask questions.  It was hard to post that earlier,  but Ive been humbled in many hard ways. I wouldnt wish the three weeks of misery and pain on anybody,  mostly mental. The hardest part was being babied by a group of mid twenties female nurses and techs who were like motherfigures and absolutely beautiful. It was extremely humiliating,  but gained a different kind of respect for women.  Ill post a pic of my back soon and its time to move forward.  ThNk you</p>

rgonza22

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>glad you made some kind of a recovery my friend and glad you posted this people need to read it. Syringes can be gotten easy enough and people need to know the dangers of reusing needles  ANY ONE WHO REUSES NEEDLES PLEASE CONTACT ME WE WILL GET YOU A PLACE TO BUY THEM SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REUSE !!! </p><p>
Im sharing this post to you to thsnk you for not judving me.  You could have tore me up and cut me down and i would have respected every word from you. The first three weeks I stared at a ceiling and shed a lot of tears when alone.  I learned many lessons with this one and I will listen to and follow many on here and will ask questions.  It was hard to post that earlier,  but Ive been humbled in many hard ways. I wouldnt wish the three weeks of misery and pain on anybody,  mostly mental. The hardest part was being babied by a group of mid twenties female nurses and techs who were like motherfigures and absolutely beautiful. It was extremely humiliating,  but gained a different kind of respect for women.  Ill post a pic of my back soon and its time to move forward.  ThNk you</p>

rgonza22

kalpa said:
</p><p>Very good post!! DO NOT BE ashamed of this. It could of been anything. Just do your best with cleaning and never use the same needle.  Your a very lucky guy. Keep us updated and take care.</p><p>
Thank you for not judging me. Although iwould have respected every word no mattet how cruel. Three of the six weeks my body was dead to my world but had lots of time to unlearn and relearn again. Its just my wife and I but We will be following many of you and learning on the way. What another humbling experidnce,  lucky really. The docs were not sure if i woukd walk again but iwalked out of the rehab but legs are very weak. I ate 8 times a day though and the therapy was very hard. But i walked out.  Thank you and will be onmore often</p>

rgonza22

I do thank you all for not judging me. Thanks for the support. I had to share because what i did almost cost me my life.  Docs were not optimistic of me walking again,  but although very weak,  i walked out to the car.  I laid lifeless for three weeks staring into thd ceiling and let the tears loose.  I gained a whole different kind of respect for women in this experience. I had many techs and nurses and they were all beautiful and did things for me every hour on the hour that only a baby would need.  It was a humiliating experience,  but after 14 days of rehab i walked out to the car.  I just want to thank you all for no judgements,  good support and encouragement.  Thank you.  I will be on but moving slowly for a few.  And i will be following you all as well.