This was hard for me to Post, but please read.

rgonza22

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Amazing post, scary post.</p><p>Please keep us posted concerning your continued recovery. Thanks for having the courage to share this experience so someone else may not have to go through it. </p><p>Good thoughts your way Brother and a honest prayer!</p><p>WAKE UP CALL!</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
im home and laying down.  Legs are very weak but cells are firing up.  Thank you for not judging me and Thank you for your support.  I did get really ill on this one,  and learned several lessons and facts of life. I shed lots of tears and thought about alot of stuff.  Doc werent sure if i would ever walk because i waited nearly 2 months before i fell lifeless. Thank you.  I did have a hard time sharing this and I was very unclean,  would rotate but shoot into my shoulder where i had been around asbestos and mold.  Always in a hurry and i remember using that same point for my last 5 injections.  I just hope that some one takes caution and thank you especially. Ill be on more and look forward to learning from you and others.  Again,  thanks for not judging me,  i would have respected any negativety or cruel words, but thanks for looking out for me. I owe you one</p>

rgonza22

siegmund said:
</p><p>great post ,</p><p>I ALWAYS ALWAYS ,STERILIZE SITE AND BOTTLE TOPS !!! always never ever do I draw and use same needle ,NEVER , pins are to cheap and a bottle of alcohol is what 1.10$. Ty for posting +2</p><p>
Im out today, and actually waljed out.  Weak but i will be on more to learn fromyou and otherz.  Thanks for leading by example and not judging me or stomping me into the mud. I would have listened and respected anything that you had to say. But thank you for your support.  I laid there lifeless for several weeks and had a lot to thibk about and to be thankful for.  Since i found this site,  i gained a whole new respect for bodybuilding and bodybuilders.  You are a good exampls and wise and i look forward to learning from you and othwers. Thank you for responding and the support bro</p>

rgonza22

siegmund said:
</p><p>great post ,</p><p>I ALWAYS ALWAYS ,STERILIZE SITE AND BOTTLE TOPS !!! always never ever do I draw and use same needle ,NEVER , pins are to cheap and a bottle of alcohol is what 1.10$. Ty for posting +2</p><p>
Im out today, and actually waljed out.  Weak but i will be on more to learn fromyou and otherz.  Thanks for leading by example and not judging me or stomping me into the mud. I would have listened and respected anything that you had to say. But thank you for your support.  I laid there lifeless for several weeks and had a lot to thibk about and to be thankful for.  Since i found this site,  i gained a whole new respect for bodybuilding and bodybuilders.  You are a good exampls and wise and i look forward to learning from you and othwers. Thank you for responding and the support bro</p>

rgonza22

Burrr said:
</p><p>Thanks for sharing your story. it's a real eye opener.</p><p>For the medically educated folks here, would we see markers for this kind of infection on blood work? elevated white blood cell count?</p><p>Rgonza, I hope you have a speedy recovery.</p><p>
I need to tell you thank you for your support bro,  and thank you for not knocking me down and judging me although i would have lustened and respected you.  I had a crazy5 weeks but im walking sliwly.  I had many lifeless nights to stare intothe ceiling and be thankful for lots.  The filth like asbestos and mold and rusty crap.  Fuck man and then get home,  pin for the last time after using it 5 times. Always in a hurry. Look man, just thanks for respinding and your support bro. I knew better and i hope someone catches my draft because I was fatally sick and did not know it.  Ill post a pic of my back.  Mussing 4 vertevrae</p>

rgonza22

Burrr said:
</p><p>Thanks for sharing your story. it's a real eye opener.</p><p>For the medically educated folks here, would we see markers for this kind of infection on blood work? elevated white blood cell count?</p><p>Rgonza, I hope you have a speedy recovery.</p><p>
I need to tell you thank you for your support bro,  and thank you for not knocking me down and judging me although i would have lustened and respected you.  I had a crazy5 weeks but im walking sliwly.  I had many lifeless nights to stare intothe ceiling and be thankful for lots.  The filth like asbestos and mold and rusty crap.  Fuck man and then get home,  pin for the last time after using it 5 times. Always in a hurry. Look man, just thanks for respinding and your support bro. I knew better and i hope someone catches my draft because I was fatally sick and did not know it.  Ill post a pic of my back.  Mussing 4 vertevrae</p>

rgonza22

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>So glad that you are recovering brother! I'm not going to preach to you, I'm thankful that you are able to walk even if it's with a cane right now! And you won't get sympathy from me, if you wanted that you'd have to look in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis, that's where you'll find my sympathy! I love you brother! Wishing you a continued speedy recovery!!!</p><p>
After spending 5 weeks,  3 of themlifeless,  broken and in tears,  i gained a whole new respect for women. I had nurses day abd night,  hour on the hour take care of me.  I just want to thank you for respobding and not judging me because your critusizm would have hurt.  I am notgoing to even start talking about what was but, damn, thank you just for respondi ng, making me smile and thank you for your support.  You hard working women are amazing. My therapist was the only reason i walked to the car today.  She is amazing. I just get in a hurry,  dont work in the cleanest environment,  you know,  asbestost or mold is not very clean when you realuze that you have only one pin day left and ive used this pin who knows how many times.  Just know that i look up to you,  respect you,  and will learn fromyou</p>

rgonza22

comquick said:
</p><p>Thanks for sharing . Definitely something I needed to read as a newbie great post. Wish you well bro </p><p>
I am here to humbly thank youfor your response and for not judging me. Im 40,  have done 6 cycles and i put a disease into my bloodstream that nearly killed me and almost left me in a wheel chair.  Im not going into detail bud but listen to these guys, this MG is the shit and I really fucked up by working in unclean environments and using the same rig 6 times to finish mycycle.  Lazy on my part and it cost me 4 vertebrae from my upper thorasic part of my spine.  Im just here to thank you for not judging me and knocking me, but supporting me instead</p>

rgonza22

comquick said:
</p><p>Thanks for sharing . Definitely something I needed to read as a newbie great post. Wish you well bro </p><p>
I am here to humbly thank youfor your response and for not judging me. Im 40,  have done 6 cycles and i put a disease into my bloodstream that nearly killed me and almost left me in a wheel chair.  Im not going into detail bud but listen to these guys, this MG is the shit and I really fucked up by working in unclean environments and using the same rig 6 times to finish mycycle.  Lazy on my part and it cost me 4 vertebrae from my upper thorasic part of my spine.  Im just here to thank you for not judging me and knocking me, but supporting me instead. Im looking forward to following your success and learning from you</p>

rgonza22

swolesam said:
</p><p>Gonza - Happy Easter brother!! Prayers your way & best wishs my friend. This is just a small bump on the road for you, you will be back strong & well before you know it! Believe that.</p><p>This is exactly why i come to MG everyday, to be reminded of things that can easily be overlooked yet can have some serious effects on health. Sorry this happened to you Gonza, but hey thanks for reminding us all of this little day that can save our life basically.</p><p>btw, i see this kid Bostin Loyd especially in his latest 2016 clips, he comes out of the gym, life up the shirt shoot up subq , life up shorts and shoot in the thigh, no alcohol rubs, nothing. I see him bragging about using the same needles until they bend! Yea, very smart!!  NOT!</p><p>As Sieg said it above, shit is just too cheap to risk your health (or your life) for. Sterlize, dont reuse needles & stay safe everyone !!! </p><p> </p><p>Keep us posted Gonza. Best wishs of recovery !!</p><p>
I need to thank you for suppirting me and not judging me. I almist lost use of my legs because of laziness and stupidity.  I walked to the car today, very weak and slow but learned a lesson.  I have the utmost respect for you and many that i have met here. Im a couple of months behind but ate 8 food trays per day and gained a good amount of weight.  Im a little crazy and impatient at times but i have your back all day long. Thank you</p>

rgonza22

swolesam said:
</p><p>Gonza - Happy Easter brother!! Prayers your way & best wishs my friend. This is just a small bump on the road for you, you will be back strong & well before you know it! Believe that.</p><p>This is exactly why i come to MG everyday, to be reminded of things that can easily be overlooked yet can have some serious effects on health. Sorry this happened to you Gonza, but hey thanks for reminding us all of this little day that can save our life basically.</p><p>btw, i see this kid Bostin Loyd especially in his latest 2016 clips, he comes out of the gym, life up the shirt shoot up subq , life up shorts and shoot in the thigh, no alcohol rubs, nothing. I see him bragging about using the same needles until they bend! Yea, very smart!!  NOT!</p><p>As Sieg said it above, shit is just too cheap to risk your health (or your life) for. Sterlize, dont reuse needles & stay safe everyone !!! </p><p> </p><p>Keep us posted Gonza. Best wishs of recovery !!</p><p>
I need to thank you for suppirting me and not judging me. I almist lost use of my legs because of laziness and stupidity.  I walked to the car today, very weak and slow but learned a lesson.  I have the utmost respect for you and many that i have met here. Im a couple of months behind but ate 8 food trays per day and gained a good amount of weight.  Im a little crazy and impatient at times but i have your back all day long. Thank you</p>

rgonza22

siegmund said:
I just need to tell you with the utmost respect,  thank you for not knocking me and judging me.  I would have listened and respected your voice,  but I learned a cruel and hard lesson.  I almost lost total use of my legs,  and if my spine would have not collapsed,  this disease would have spread septic and..... I walked from the hosputal to the car today,  extremely week but will progress.  Iinjected a dangerous pathogen into my system which is commonly seen in heroin addicts.  The cut 4 vertebrae from my spine and i ate 8 trays a day and actually gained some needed weight.  Three seperate Neuro docs asked if i had ever LICKED the needle.  Lol.  Wow.  Thank you my friend for the optimism and support.  I look up to you and respect you</p>

rgonza22

Dolf said:
</p><p>Sorry for your troubles rgonza! My thoughts are with you brother and I don't wish this on anybody. Hopefully your story prevents this from happening to others in the future. Sterility is of the upmost importance, and your story and tragedy is living proof. God Speed on your healing!</p><p>
I need to thank you for not judging me or knocking me down,  although I would have listened and respected your voice. I almkst lost my legs but my carelessness cost me 4 vertebrae.  I was lifekess for 3 weeks and would love to share the horror,  pain and humility of being nursed as a newborn child.  A very hard experuence and I appreciate your response. Im not here to be better,  Im here to learn the right way from youand others.  I will have questions,  I am sitting ongear but that will have to waita while i believe but Im hoping that some of you experienced lifters will guide me and help with wisdom and advice.  You know,  this carelessness could have killed me,  and I hope that I can save a life</p>

rgonza22

Dolf said:
</p><p>Sorry for your troubles rgonza! My thoughts are with you brother and I don't wish this on anybody. Hopefully your story prevents this from happening to others in the future. Sterility is of the upmost importance, and your story and tragedy is living proof. God Speed on your healing!</p><p>
I need to thank you for not judging me or knocking me down,  although I would have listened and respected your voice. I almkst lost my legs but my carelessness cost me 4 vertebrae.  I was lifekess for 3 weeks and would love to share the horror,  pain and humility of being nursed as a newborn child.  A very hard experuence and I appreciate your response. Im not here to be better,  Im here to learn the right way from youand others.  I will have questions,  I am sitting ongear but that will have to waita while i believe but Im hoping that some of you experienced lifters will guide me and help with wisdom and advice.  You know,  this carelessness could have killed me,  and I hope that I can save a life</p>

calmb4dastorm

I was hoping you got a laugh out of that! We really wish a speedy recovery for you. We aren't here to judge, we are here to teach and learn from each other! Chin up young person!

Scandal

Wow what a terrible experience you have gone through my thoughts are with you fella, speedy recovery and don't worry we all make mistakes. One thing my AAS research taught me was the importance of sterilistation, keep lucky fella you will be back in that squat rack before you know it :) 

rgonza22

Scandal said:
</p><p>Wow what a terrible experience you have gone through my thoughts are with you fella, speedy recovery and don't worry we all make mistakes. One thing my AAS research taught me was the importance of sterilistation, keep lucky fella you will be back in that squat rack before you know it :) </p><p>
and thank you. I had ran out with a couple of weeks,  got lazy and it cost. I only shared to forwarn a deadly mistake. I posted a pic. I just had to share but am humbled,  and thanks for your feedback. I was wobbly and had a hard time walking but will be at it by the summer..... Im following several of you guys and using your experience bro</p>

rgonza22

rgonza22 said:
</p><p>
Scandal said:
</p><p>Wow what a terrible experience you have gone through my thoughts are with you fella, speedy recovery and don't worry we all make mistakes. One thing my AAS research taught me was the importance of sterilistation, keep lucky fella you will be back in that squat rack before you know it :) </p><p>
and thank you. I had ran out of pins with a couple of weeks in of the cycle, got lazy and it cost. Ive only got 6 cycles under my belt and been careful and researched.  Just got careless and lazy. I only shared to forwarn a deadly mistake. I posted a pic. I just had to share but am humbled, and thanks for your feedback. I was wobbly and had a hard time walking but will be at it by the summer..... Im following several of you guys and using your experience bro</p><p>
</p>

blastthru23

Hope you're recovering speedily, thanks for sharing, no judgment here brother.  You may have saved another brother's life by posting this. Honesty is bravery! It takes balls to face the Slayer, and when you do, you win. You dominated my friend!

Big Nasty

rgonza22 said:
</p><p>
Big Nasty said:
</p><p>Wish you a good and quick recovery. Don't beat yourself up too bad brother. We all in some way, shape, or form make bad choices, make many mistakes in our lives, take unnecessary risks, etc. For whatever reason, more so dudes that females, have a tendency to blow off doing what we know to do because by God we are 10ft tall and bullet proof. When we get injured, we drink water, rub some dirt on it, and it will be fine types aren't we?? Often it takes us getting knocked the fuck down hard before we change our behaviors or ways. Thank you for sharing, takes strong character to do so. Keep your head up, you can't change what is done, only what is ahead of you.   </p><p>
First, thank you for not judging me.  I would have respected your words but appreciate your support even more.  I got out today.  My legs are very weak but im walking and i ate all day and night.  Ill be following and using you as an example. Ive beenhumbled again. I shed tears only able to stare at a ceiling but learned a few more things,  mostly outside the gym.  I paid dearly and will post a pic later.  Lol.  Its not right or normal but i got another chance and ill keep up with you.  Thank you</p><p>
No thanks necessary brother. Keep us all posted and you keep pushing forward. I have no doubt you will get where you want to be. The best recovery mentally, physically, and emotionally comes when we overcome obstacles in our life. You will be a better person overall mentally and physically having learned from it.  </p>

SweetSavage

I'm so glad you're recovering well! I've been an ER nurse for almost 10 years so believe me when I tell you; LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! Infection doesn't jump from 0-100, its grows and grows. Chills, Fever, fast heart rate, weakness, etc. is your body's way of complaining! A very common infection from reusing is ENDOCARDITIS; the infection gets into the lining of your heart! BAAAAADDD. You men are so stoic! Find a hot, ER nurse to have on your team so you can call anytime you need her! ALSO, just read in a medical journal that there's a study going on with pain. As in how different types of pain travel to the brain with different speeds. SO, when you're about to inject, COUGH good and inject at the same time. The force of the cough travels faster to the brain than the injection! I've given shots like that ever since I read the study and IT WORKS!!!