Thoughts on macros: meso-cycle meal prep

Dolf

Sounds like a good diet to me! Especially seeing your results, so you know it's working.

Dolf

Me too. If I was cutting with tren and clen I could possibly do it since both seem to kill my appetite. 

strong

I hear you. I used to wake up and eat to get the motor running... As you know, I had a tough winter with injuries and 0 training which leads to depression. I did a light prop and provi cycle and was hitting cardio. Muscle was coming back like gangbusters. I couldn't drop fat... Subzero posted something to MsFit. I pm'd him for some info and it was right for my chemistry. I chose 11:00 am to 7:00 pm to eat. # days in I was sold.

strong

I feel the best I've felt in 20 years bro. I am in first week of PCT and Bro, I'm on fire. I'm so focused and excited to get my BF down and stay in the 240 lb range.  Its getting a little tougher at 47 YO but i'll get it done...  My new training regimen is tailored for the long haul. Still intense but lighter weights and no more barbells...

blastthru23

May have to bust out a baking sheet a bake a batch of chicken. Cooking ever damn night is getting old. I actually cook rice for a week, that way i only have to clean the stove top once. Shit boils over ever time while im weighing and blending ingredients for the shakes which are really more like a slurry of oats whey and glucose

So, essentially 8oz raw becomes 6oz cooked.

SemperFi

If you are going to play in Texas you gotta have a fiddle in the band and a crazy Ranger at the grill.

I walked into a local convenience store once with my 300 blackout SBR slung across my back. That turned a few heads.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I bet it did up there lol...I never leave out my door without my pistol. Motherfuckers are too crazy these days!

Dolf

Dinner is always just a few minute microwave away. Hope you don't mind plastic ware...

JARHEAD2

It would be a great honor to eat a microwave dinner on plastic ware with you BIA.... but that grilling would really make it worth it !!

Dolf

I'd have to cook up some prime grade grass fed aged ribeyes for you fuckers on the grill. That's what I feed my important guest who come over. Or a smoked brisket thats been smoked long and slow for atleast 1.5hrs per pound. 

Dolf

Don't quote me on this but to me it seems like it loses almost half its weight from raw to cooked. Might have to weigh one out before and after to verify.

JARHEAD2

Now I'd almost walk there for that my man!! Do you still have that ole' jambalaya recipe passed down to you? Now that would be the frosting on the cake :)

strong

It shouldn't lose half. Theres no fats or fillers or gelatin. I have been eating 1/2 lb of chk. a meal 70 grams baby. I weighed 1/2 lb and cooked it in the George Foreman. it only lost 1 ounce.. I just did this last week...

Dolf

I'm gonna perform an unscientific experiment next prep day and see. I will post my findings lol