Thoughts on macros: meso-cycle meal prep

Dolf

Little more than a weeks worth. Gotta eat big to get big lol one day I'll be as swole as you kp.

blastthru23

Also depends on how long you cooked it for. A few times i spaced that i had chicken in the oven and it was all shriveled up into small, hard chunks. Meat has a lot of water in it.

Guess you have to weigh it raw, then weigh it cooked. Do a little math to figure the difference then divide into desired portions. 

blastthru23

This is how a thread ought to develop, like shooting the shit out on the porch with folks. A good conversation :) fuckin love it

strong

I just read you lose 20%  of weight while cooking chk. but mostly water, so your not losing any nutrition benefits.

JARHEAD2

Dude you actually answered me lol... read they the threads & see how many times I say that & then you are gone hahahaha.... I understand busy man! We do miss your company though:) go over to the tren train post & give me some of your insight bro

Dolf

Yea its just fat and water. That 5lb bag of breast must only yeild 4lbs of cooked chicken. Me personally I weigh my chicken cooked and my 99/1 turkey raw. 

SemperFi

And you are running out of excuses for your absence KP. ;))))

Hope life is grand for you and yours!

SEMPER FI