Tight... or loose?

rosoo

(I knew that would get you to click on this post... you dirty bird)

So... here's the question

Your shirts, do you wear tight fitting shirts to show the gainz?
Or a loose fitting shirt to hide your size?

I keep hearing that big guys... like really big guys wear looser shirts. Because they like to hide their size so they don't look so intimidating.
Meanwhile the smaller guys... like me... wear tighter shirts to show size.

I definitely feel like there's some truth to that. But I also feel like the big guys like to "flex" by saying "I'm wearing a xxxl ... when in fact a 2xl fits them just fine, and xl fits... just tight.

Since I've started lifting I out grew all my medium shirts. I usually had medium talls.
Then last year I spent like $200 on all new L shirts... and I've already grew out of half of them. (Being different brands, wearing some more than others, and the dryer shrinking, and constant growth) I'm actually really upset, I have a very nice Perry Ellis pink dress shirt. It fit me like it was tailored for me. I just can't wear it anymore... it looks like a xs on me. I went to buy another, just a few sizes bigger and its gone... 😔
So I'm finally a XL.
But... I don't like the XL.
They are a little... bigger than I like. I love feeling that tightness on my biceps.
So it looks like I got 6 more months until I fill out the XL like I want.

So... I'm just curious to see what you guys prefer to wear.
And I'm talking... what you prefer most of the time? What makes you feel the best?
i prefer to wear loose as it is easier for me to perform movement when i am working out ... just my preference nothing to hide as i am still fat and i dont plan to have 6 packs abs

Gainz.

.... I'm not being a dick...
But everyone knows you can't change your abs?
I mean you can make them show, and make them bigger.
But if you're born with 4 like Arnold.... You'll never have 6. I have 7... Some people even have 10.
It's just your ab band.
You can't change it without surgery.
I'm not sure if everyone knows this... But 6 is by far the most common.
It looks like I have 8, even though I actually only have 7. My hair line separates my bottom band.

zakco

I wear xl shirt, like a bit loose but gotta be snug on the arms....tight chest looks douchy. Like the shirt has to actually fit....hate baggy clothes.