Top rated sources

Wildcat12

I see that they’re many top rated sites here. The reviews that have been posted seem to be mainly from all new members. So are the members legit or are the sites just pushing their own reviews

Wildcat12

I see that they’re many top rated sites here. The reviews that have been posted seem to be mainly from all new members. So are the members legit or are the sites just pushing their own reviews
It gets very frustrating after you train and spent hard earned money to determine that your gear is fake.

admin

Staff member
We are checking every account and be sure that fake accounts are permanently banned from our database!

suppsforlife

I used to be here prior to the major site's changes and those users are not new - their information was erased when the site updated. Those are reviews written by real customers only.

BiggyBill

is forbidden to share sources and talk about sources here publicly. I'm quite sure doing a bit of research on this site you're going to find whatever you're looking for.

Rama2000

is forbidden to share sources and talk about sources here publicly. I'm quite sure doing a bit of research on this site you're going to find whatever you're looking for.
Ok I am sorry. I'll delete the message my bad.

I'll do some research.

suppsforlife

there was no need to delete your message :D is just the fact that if someone tried to share with you a source here, their messages would have been deteled.