Tren 😍😍

BulkinWes

That's what I have is tren ace, my last tren cycle I gave blood once I was taking 400mg of tren ace 300 on the masteron 750 on the sustanon. I added aromison did not mess with the caber at all( gave me a headache) I was very happy so was the little lady. I've always worked on being strong didn't have the discipline for body building enjoyed being strong and eating tons of food, this Last cycle with tren I lost 15 pounds stayed strong got crazy vascular so for the summer I was going to run the tren for maybe 12 weeks same gear better diet try for more sleep. I liked the masteron so I was planning on maybe upping it and replace the the sustanon with the test prop. My lady works at the red cross so I'll do the blood once every month. I didn't do the blood work last time I think I can find a place that Will help me out with that ( my primary doctor would not want me messing with trenbolone at least I'm pretty sure he wouldn't)
how often were you pinning?

Vail 61

Liver restore from amino asylum and milk thistle pinning Monday Wednesday Friday I scip every other Friday for a Saturday shot
I've been curious about the eth esters only One I've used was test ethanate I guess I thought I was getting more bang out of fast acting and I have never had problems pinning

BulkinWes

I've been curious about the eth esters only One I've used was test ethanate I guess I thought I was getting more bang out of fast acting and I have never had problems pinning
With the Ethanate you use less and can get a higher mg cheaper as well the Ace is great for like a 5-6 weeks cycle but when you go as long as you are it’ll be more beneficial to go Tren E and you can do twice a week instead and it stay in system longer.

Pedrito0906

That's what I have is tren ace, my last tren cycle I gave blood once I was taking 400mg of tren ace 300 on the masteron 750 on the sustanon. I added aromison did not mess with the caber at all( gave me a headache) I was very happy so was the little lady. I've always worked on being strong didn't have the discipline for body building enjoyed being strong and eating tons of food, this Last cycle with tren I lost 15 pounds stayed strong got crazy vascular so for the summer I was going to run the tren for maybe 12 weeks same gear better diet try for more sleep. I liked the masteron so I was planning on maybe upping it and replace the the sustanon with the test prop. My lady works at the red cross so I'll do the blood once every month. I didn't do the blood work last time I think I can find a place that Will help me out with that ( my primary doctor would not want me messing with trenbolone at least I'm pretty sure he wouldn't)
Did you get any tren cough with it? I wanna use tren a in case I can't handle the sides it will leave my body quickly

Vail 61

With the Ethanate you use less and can get a higher mg cheaper as well the Ace is great for like a 5-6 weeks cycle but when you go as long as you are it’ll be more beneficial to go Tren E and you can do twice a week instead and it stay in system longer.
I'll definitely consider it, it's good advice I have awhile before I do the cycle. Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll hit you up again before I start I saw something were the bandit was going to run a tren cycle in May or June I figured I would try to copy cat him thanks again

BulkinWes

I'll definitely consider it, it's good advice I have awhile before I do the cycle. Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll hit you up again before I start I saw something were the bandit was going to run a tren cycle in May or June I figured I would try to copy cat him thanks again
Your welcome brother but do your research and experiment a little see what works best for you some people ace works better and vice versa.

Gainz.

Can I just say... and I say this with love...
But.. you guys fucking suck at punctuation!

You can absolutely copy me..

Did you get any tren cough with it? I wanna use tren a in case I can't handle the sides it will leave my body quickly

Every one gets tren cough with tren ace.
But... you're gonna handle it just fine brother. especially at only 200mg.

The sides of tren a are usually worse and scarier than tren e.
Tren e is more mellow.

Hence while I'll be running both for 12 weeks 😈😈😈

BulkinWes

Well I’m also not writing a college essay hahahaha I have to be proper enough in emails and shit it’s nice to not worry about shit unless it’s one of those did you help your uncle Jack off of a horse or did you help your uncle Jack off a horse lmao

Gainz.

Help Uncle Jack, off a horse vs Help uncle Jack off a horse there lol

I've been saying this since I got here.
And I don't need it perfect... but a . At the end, It stops people from having a fucking stroke while trying to read. 🤣😂🤣😂

Gainz.

Oh for sure lmao hahahah but I choose 18” arms over spelling any day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe because I don't have 18s I'm still stuck on spelling 😂🤣.
But honestly... I can deal with the bad spelling and extremely poor grammar. It's the lack of punctuation that kills me!
Probably.... why I throw so many extra in!
Trying to make up for the blatant disregard the rest of you have for it!

BulkinWes

Maybe because I don't have 18s I'm still stuck on spelling 😂🤣.
But honestly... I can deal with the bad spelling and extremely poor grammar. It's the lack of punctuation that kills me!
Probably.... why I throw so many extra in!
Trying to make up for the blatant disregard the rest of you have for it!
Yeah I apologize to absolutely nobody

Vail 61

The sides of tren a are usually worse and scarier than tren e.
Tren e is more mellow.

Hence while I'll be running both for 12 weeks 😈😈😈
I should have said it for everyone to see when I became a new member. I SUCK AT PUNCTUATION and writing in general

bobby ricky

I’ve read you get more sides with a over e because it hits so fast instead of slow release. But you are correct about leaving fast incase your sides are unbearable 👍 you have lots of experience with peds so I believe your sides will be tolerated. I had way more sides as it was building in me but now I’m pretty much stable now and all sides have subsided in the last 3 days. It’s just awesomeness.
My next blast is still going to be 200 tren. I just don’t believe I need anymore.

BulkinWes

I’ve read you get more sides with a over e because it hits so fast instead of slow release. But you are correct about leaving fast incase your sides are unbearable 👍 you have lots of experience with peds so I believe your sides will be tolerated. I had way more sides as it was building in me but now I’m pretty much stable now and all sides have subsided in the last 3 days. It’s just awesomeness.
My next blast is still going to be 200 tren. I just don’t believe I need anymore.
I know for certain more people have negative with Ace instead of E for sure because of how fast it reacts with the body.