Tren Side Effects

Rhino73

I'm very happy to hear you're working things out.
Being in a relationship where you're fighting all the time is hard enough... add tren to that... and it's a nightmare.
We All know the saying "happy wife, happy life"

I don't think you'll cheat either... but I promise you're gonna think about it, and you will start to rationalize reasons why it will be ok.
It's the tren...

Normally when I'm with my girl in public I don't even glance at other girls... no matter how fine. I make it a point to keep my eyes on my girl so she knows, shes the only one. I try my hardest to make her feel special and wanted. (The kicker to that is, she'll point out hot girls to me 😂)
But when I'm on tren... I can't help it... I have to look. And make sure they know im looking. It's all these little things that tren changes about you.
Its your libido... the feeling of being king dick and wanting everyone to know it!
Just try not to let your dick do the thinking. If you second guess something and think... maybe I shouldn't... this could be bad for my relationship... this could be the tren making bad decisions, go jerk off then make that decision!

Honestly until now I haven't even thought about it... but this entire conversation has made something incredibly clear.
The biggest side effect of tren, is your rationalization.
The way it can convince you something that normally wouldn't be ok, is now suddenly... ok.
But its not always a bad thing.. it does have good a side. Like of course I can add a plate and go for a new pr. Of course I can eat 2lbs of chicken and rice... of course I can fuck that chick in the ass and my wife won't find out... oh shit... that's a bad one... 🤣😂🤣😂
But I'm sure you understand what I mean. The way tren can talk you into shit... that's definitely the biggest side effect for me.
Like I'm definitely not one for having sex in public...not since I was a teenager anyway. But just a few weeks ago, it was the greatest idea I ever had.
Tren is like a really shitty best friend... "no ones gonna know" "what's the worst that can happen"
"Yeah... you can definitely slap that bull to the ground"
🤣😂🤣😂
Be smarter than the tren!
It’s so fucked up.
He can be pretty convincing at times.

Imgame

No... fucking no... he's being sarcastic guys!
You can't say shit like this 😂🤣😂🤣

But... it is really fucking good 😂
I did tren 1st 2nd 4th 5th 6th cycle.

I don’t see the problem except the 3rd cycle I was stupid and did deca. Dam I put on a lot of water

Rhino73

And this kids is why you should always do tren for your first cycle.

You need to learn how good it is 🤣🤣🤣
I know I’m going to sound like a dick here but I think it’s important to say that Tren is not a good idea for your first cycle.
There’s heaps of guys on here who don’t say anything, they just read threads to educate themselves. I’d hate to think that someone might read all this and think “ fuck it, May as well be brave or go home “ and decide to start on Tren.
I’m on my fourth cycle, decided to do Tren and it caused a big enough change from my normal self to reach out to the more experienced guys on here, who really helped me out.
I really appreciate this site even though I don’t say much, but like many others I learn from the comments and the banta.
Good information is key in this arena, for sure.

Imgame

I know I’m going to sound like a dick here but I think it’s important to say that Tren is not a good idea for your first cycle.
There’s heaps of guys on here who don’t say anything, they just read threads to educate themselves. I’d hate to think that someone might read all this and think “ fuck it, May as well be brave or go home “ and decide to start on Tren.
I’m on my fourth cycle, decided to do Tren and it caused a big enough change from my normal self to reach out to the more experienced guys on here, who really helped me out.
I really appreciate this site even though I don’t say much, but like many others I learn from the comments and the banta.
Do you find the person in this photo attractive E5E329C6-42D8-4A7C-AB93-F4F153862CF6.jpeg

bobby ricky

How much per week?