Tren train

Pedrito0906

I just got flu, don't know if its cause here in TX temperature dropped from 95 to 58 in 2 days, or if tren is giving it to me.

Gainz.

I just got flu, don't know if its cause here in TX temperature dropped from 95 to 58 in 2 days, or if tren is giving it to me.

Ive heard of test flu... but not tren flu.

But there's definitely something going around... every time the weather changes like this... people get sick.
Both my kids have a cold

Pedrito0906

Ive heard of test flu... but not tren flu.

But there's definitely something going around... every time the weather changes like this... people get sick.
Both my kids have a cold
Yeah it must be that, I've never had test flu, last night I was running a low fever so I don't think it was gear

Gainz.

Yeah it must be that, I've never had test flu, last night I was running a low fever so I don't think it was gear

Tren definitely makes you warm, but not fever. Just keep pounding water, take some vitamin c and tylenol. Tylenol will keep the fever at bay and the vitamin c can drastically shorten the length of your cold

bobby ricky

Tren definitely makes you warm, but not fever. Just keep pounding water, take some vitamin c and tylenol. Tylenol will keep the fever at bay and the vitamin c can drastically shorten the length of your cold
Remember I caught a cold earlier in cycle and stopped training for a week and kicked it’s ass in one week. Then continued but never stopped pinning.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I wouldn't rule out the tren. The fever induced by test isn't down to it being test, it's the androgenic factor, trens factor is way higher, I doubt the 500/500 rating but its defo higher than test.

(Deleted unhelpful broscience)

Pedrito0906

I wouldn't rule out the tren. The fever induced by test isn't down to it being test, it's the androgenic factor, trens factor is way higher, I doubt the 500/500 rating but its defo higher than test.

(Deleted unhelpful broscience)
You think after a week and 2 pins, my body is already reacting to tren E?

Imgame

The whole it takes x amount of weeks to work is garbage. Everyone is different and I couldn’t feel every shot on TestE with mct oil. Tren is an awesome compound and I love the feeling it gives me on TrenE.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd expect so, half life on enthanate ester is 9-10 days so after 4-5 days blood serum levels drop off sharply, this suggests you process the bulk of the agent in that first few days.

Building stable serum levels is what takes time, but your body will start absorbing whatever you pin right away so far as I understand it.

Pedrito0906

I had my first night sweat last night, it reminded me of a cycle with npp & eq, maybe it was tren or maybe cause I'm sick idk. If its like that it won't bother me, I'll just put a shirt and back to sleep

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Night sweats could be masteron inhibiting sufficient estrogen conversion, or flu, or too many androgens.

Personally I'd reduce dose of tren and mast by half in next jabs, not use an AI for a week or so.

That'll reduce load on your system, and let your estrogen come up a little. Troubleshooting two problems in one, the cold scenario will resolve itself. Hope that's helpful.

bobby ricky

Night sweats could be masteron inhibiting sufficient estrogen conversion, or flu, or too many androgens.

Personally I'd reduce dose of tren and mast by half in next jabs, not use an AI for a week or so.

That'll reduce load on your system, and let your estrogen come up a little. Troubleshooting two problems in one, the cold scenario will resolve itself. Hope that's helpful.
I hope he’s not using an ai yet.

Pedrito0906

Not my case on estrogen, I'm using AI, my nipples were hurting, took a test was at 60, two weeks later taking asin too a test was at 35, they're still hurting, so I'm going by symptoms, its the flu.

bobby ricky

Im taking 50mg/d of anavar also, maybe that can contribute.
Tren update, no sides to speak of at all. Night sweats gone also. Now if I do tren again there won’t be any sides because now my body knows how to deal with it or will I have to go through the sides again? Just feel great and look really good in the gym 👍 . U never look better than u do with a tren pump. I know if I come in next time at 500 mgs I know that’s a different story.

bobby ricky

Tren update, no sides to speak of at all. Night sweats gone also. Now if I do tren again there won’t be any sides because now my body knows how to deal with it or will I have to go through the sides again? Just feel great and look really good in the gym 👍 . U never look better than u do with a tren pump. I know if I come in next time at 500 mgs I know that’s a different story.
Probably should run my test lower next time.