Tren train

Gainz.

And my appetite is through the fucking roof again. Horny and hungry 😋 I’m a very dangerous man at this moment 😂😂

Oh I know that feeling all too well!
I was doing both at the same time... got a little carried away...almost took her eye out!
She was not happy... trust was definitely lost that Wednesday afternoon 😂🤣😂
(Gonna be a while before she lays on her back for that particular act)
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

PedritoHID

I'm getting everything ready, I got caber on hand just in case, I've also read about raw honey taking two table spoons before going to sleep helps fueling the liver with glycogen and keeps it from releasing stress hormone to wake you up, therefore combating with the insomnia.

Also gonna be starting at 150mg/w for the first 3-4 weeks to see how I'm reacting, if everything goes well, I'll be upping my dose to 200mg.

PedritoHID

I'm thinking of adding anavar 50mg for 3 weeks while the Tren does the effect.

Test: 300mg
Mast: 200mg
Tren: 150mg or more depending on sides
Anavar: 50mg/d for 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

Gainz.

I'm thinking of adding anavar 50mg for 3 weeks while the Tren does the effect.

Test: 300mg
Mast: 200mg
Tren: 150mg or more depending on sides
Anavar: 50mg/d for 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

If you want to do the first 3 weeks... but its really not needed.

bobby ricky

As I’m working my way to 300 tren I found something new, sex drive. I’m talking I couldn’t leave the house until it was taken care of. Crazy sex dream followed by I must have a release before I leave the house. Is this what u are talking about gains? I could not go anywhere until this was satisfied 😂😂. I hope this was a one time thing. Sleep is still great and just waking up moist in the morning. Fan with one blanket only. Appetite is through the fucking roof still.

Gainz.

As I’m working my way to 300 tren I found something new, sex drive. I’m talking I couldn’t leave the house until it was taken care of. Crazy sex dream followed by I must have a release before I leave the house. Is this what u are talking about gains? I could not go anywhere until this was satisfied 😂😂. I hope this was a one time thing. Sleep is still great and just waking up moist in the morning. Fan with one blanket only. Appetite is through the fucking roof still.

Definitely not a 1 time thing...
Its only gonna get more intense!
Adding mast is gonna double it!
I went from eod being fine... to I fucking need it 2 or 3 times a day or someone is going to get hurt!

I know everyone thinks I was joking about my girl sitting on frozen peas...
Its not a joke. At a certain point even I started to feel bad. But... still didn't stop.

It's no fucking joke brother...

bobby ricky

Definitely not a 1 time thing...
Its only gonna get more intense!
Adding mast is gonna double it!
I went from eod being fine... to I fucking need it 2 or 3 times a day or someone is going to get hurt!

I know everyone thinks I was joking about my girl sitting on frozen peas...
Its not a joke. At a certain point even I started to feel bad. But... still didn't stop.

It's no fucking joke brother...
I ordered a pump lube from Amazon for the night stand. So what’s next 😂😂👍