Tren train

bobby ricky

Okay I'm starting Test 300mg/w, Tren 100mg/w, and Mast 200mg/w, for 10weeks, then I'll take it frim there too se how my body reacts, scared of the mind fucks bros.
all sides were when the tren was going up but once reached serum concentration all was good. This is kinda a tester for me that’s why I’m jumping to 300.

Gainz.

all sides were when the tren was going up but once reached serum concentration all was good. This is kinda a tester for me that’s why I’m jumping to 300.

Desperately trying to talk myself out of just running 500mg of everything...😂🤣

unclem

bobby iam on a cruise but waiting for EQ or deca with test to start what do u think is a good starting dose for test e and deca? or if my supplier dont have deca wat say u on dose for EQ & test e good dose.?

Gainz.

bobby iam on a cruise but waiting for EQ or deca with test to start what do u think is a good starting dose for test e and deca? or if my supplier dont have deca wat say u on dose for EQ & test e good dose.?

I'm almost positive our guy has deca. And I definitely recommend deca over eq.
And if I know Bobby... 1200 test 900 deca.
But... just do tren with the rest of us!
😂🤣
Almost every well known member here is either on or starting a tren cycle

unclem

I'm almost positive our guy has deca. And I definitely recommend deca over eq.
And if I know Bobby... 1200 test 900 deca.
But... just do tren with the rest of us!
😂🤣
Almost every well known member here is either on or starting a tren cycle
ill take some tren but i only have the tren ace but ill go with it until i run out , get the itchies. once i shoot this tren i get the head itches and then it goes away. iam on board with tren.

Gainz.

ill take some tren but i only have the tren ace but ill go with it until i run out , get the itchies. once i shoot this tren i get the head itches and then it goes away. iam on board with tren.

That just means you double the dose...
Or my absolute favorite... stack mast with the tren!

bobby ricky

If I remember you’re a big guy 👍 900 test 900 deca and if things cool down 1200 test 900 deca. That might be my next run after this one if I don’t do tren on my next blast. I’m pushing my tren to 300 and will see how things go. I love test and deca together. On eq I was running 600 per week. I like eq but it made my left hand shake and don’t know why. I quit it and shake stopped.

bobby ricky

Returning to gym tomorrow after one week off because of cold. Kicked the colds ass and looking forward to finishing off my 8 weeks left of my cycle. Changed dose and compounds.
Old 1200 test 600 deca
New 600 test 300 deca 200 tren
Going from 1800 mgs per week to 1100 mgs per week.
Want to try tren and see what it’s all about at a low dose.
Listening to dorian yates who said he used it in the past and never went over 200 per week I thought it would be a good test. And 8 weeks on tren should be enough to see what it’s about.
Update on tren.
All sides gone so upped it to 300 two shots ago and must say getting hornier for sure. I take 200 mgs p5p per day and half adex twice per week. Started sweats at night again 😂😂