Tren train

Craig B

Returning to gym tomorrow after one week off because of cold. Kicked the colds ass and looking forward to finishing off my 8 weeks left of my cycle. Changed dose and compounds.
Old 1200 test 600 deca
New 600 test 300 deca 200 tren
Going from 1800 mgs per week to 1100 mgs per week.
Want to try tren and see what it’s all about at a low dose.
Listening to dorian yates who said he used it in the past and never went over 200 per week I thought it would be a good test. And 8 weeks on tren should be enough to see what it’s about.
What brands gear you using? Looking to try tren a or e again. Last one I had I think it was test prop or ace. Didn't have the tren sides or results it should have. I can get Euro, Ultima, or Nakan brands at the moment.

bobby ricky

What brands gear you using? Looking to try tren a or e again. Last one I had I think it was test prop or ace. Didn't have the tren sides or results it should have. I can get Euro, Ultima, or Nakan brands at the moment.
Beligas is only brand I use and all their gear injecting or orals did exactly what it’s supposed to do. Never had a problem with them. I’m using tren e and it’s fantastic. I’m just using 200 mgs per week but I can tell you it’s doing what tren is supposed to do.

Gainz.

Don’t care on gear or woman😂

I'm staying from from this. All I will say is Spanish women continue to scare the hell out of me! Even though they are arguably some of the most beautiful women on the planet... don't believe me... Google Yanet Garcia... this chick...🤯🤯🤯
I'd eat the corn from her turds just to see where it came from! I mean damn!!! 🍑👀👀👀
But... they scare the shit out of me.
To much... passion for me 😂🤣😂

bobby ricky

Taking my 6 th shot tonight and everything is great 👍 love this stuff but not getting the horny part 👎 no less no more, still have to have it once a day but I was hoping it would be three times a day. I thought I would be pinning girls against the counter at the gas station but it’s not happening 😂😂

suppsforlife

at least no less which is already great. many report erectile dysfunction and/or low libido on Tren. so that's still a win

kingswe3are

Over the years I have had yellow, dark yellow, and even some clear ones. All seemed to work the same for me, but????

Gainz.

Taking my 6 th shot tonight and everything is great 👍 love this stuff but not getting the horny part 👎 no less no more, still have to have it once a day but I was hoping it would be three times a day. I thought I would be pinning girls against the counter at the gas station but it’s not happening 😂😂

Because you're not on mast as well.

Gainz.

And we'll all tell your wife... you said... you're wife... and not girls... at the gas station..... I got you bro!

Gainz.

Just did a bp check and 118/76. Not too bad 👍 I wonder what it is when I’m 😡

Not bad? That's fucking perfect! Any less than 120/80 is normal. So unless you run much lower normally... like 110-70 you couldn't be any better brother.

Do you have a home bp monitor?
Because you can get a pretty decent one off Amazon for $20-30 bucks.
I've seen them as low as $19.99
And the ones in the $30-35 range have bluetooth. So you can easily track your bp over time.
My girl has high blood pressure, so we have a few around the house. Hell one of them plays music and talks to you... its pretty dope.
But speaking of... I've been thinking about getting a whoop or fit bit. I don't care about my steps and shit. But I really want to pay attention to my heart rate.
Apparently you're heart rate is extremely important. While at rest, moving around, extreme stress, then how long it takes to get back to resting. I keep reading articles about how important a low resting heart rate is. Apparently how quickly you can go from high stress to resting is vital. The faster you can make that happen the stronger and better your heart is. Getting older, and being on gear I'm trying to pay more attention to this shit.
If you don't have one at home, I highly recommend it. Here's 2 awesome options that won't break the bank.

bobby ricky

So far the worst thing about tren is the apatite. Can’t stop eating and abs don’t look as good. Can’t stop eating and always hungry. This could be a deal killer for me. Going to go get something to eat😂

Gainz.

So far the worst thing about tren is the apatite. Can’t stop eating and abs don’t look as good. Can’t stop eating and always hungry. This could be a deal killer for me. Going to go get something to eat😂

The hunger definitely stops. At least it did for me. The first 4-5 weeks I was extremely hungry... constantly. I was actually very happy about that. My dislike for food is pretty well known. But it faded and faded fast after the 5th week.
But... just a thought... you could eat shit that has less calories and fats if its affecting your physical appearance.
Instead of eating a lb of chicken... you can do negative calories foods like celery. Or... just more healthy foods.
But this is where a quality shake comes into play.
A high protein, lower calorie, low fat shake is the perfect thing to grab to fill you up... without adding a surplus.

bobby ricky

The hunger definitely stops. At least it did for me. The first 4-5 weeks I was extremely hungry... constantly. I was actually very happy about that. My dislike for food is pretty well known. But it faded and faded fast after the 5th week.
But... just a thought... you could eat shit that has less calories and fats if its affecting your physical appearance.
Instead of eating a lb of chicken... you can do negative calories foods like celery. Or... just more healthy foods.
But this is where a quality shake comes into play.
A high protein, lower calorie, low fat shake is the perfect thing to grab to fill you up... without adding a surplus.
Report from wife says I don’t look like I’m gaining fat at all 👍. She gave me the ok to eat more . Strength went through the roof tonight and I love tren 😂. Don’t they give this shit to cows . Just ate crab eggs and bananas for dinner. Never ever felt hunger like this in all my years of gear. I try to put the brakes on but my body is crying for and then fucking demanding it.
I hope it goes away like you said .

Gainz.

Report from wife says I don’t look like I’m gaining fat at all 👍. She gave me the ok to eat more . Strength went through the roof tonight and I love tren 😂. Don’t they give this shit to cows . Just ate crab eggs and bananas for dinner. Never ever felt hunger like this in all my years of gear. I try to put the brakes on but my body is crying for and then fucking demanding it.
I hope it goes away like you said .

They gave it.. and I think still do to deer. I'm not sure about cows.
But the same thing happened to me with MK-677. It made me impossibly hungry. Like every 2 hours I had to eat. It's what got me to my heaviest weight ever of 187lbs. But i looked puffy and washed out. That made me realize... maybe I can't just eat what ever I want, when ever I want. I had to start chosing healthier foods and more importantly snacks.

I'm so jealous... I've been off of tren for 4 weeks. I miss it so much!
8-10 more weeks and I can start my next blast. I can't fucking wait! Gonna be doing tren a and tren e... at the same time... 😈😈😈😈
Why...because fuck em that's why!

HGH.to

should have lowered the dosage to 10 mg/day and there's a chance that the hunger issue would disappear
but it's normal to suffer hunger issues from MK677. After all, it mimicks Ghrelin...

Gainz.

should have lowered the dosage to 10 mg/day and there's a chance that the hunger issue would disappear
but it's normal to suffer hunger issues from MK677. After all, it mimicks Ghrelin...

The hunger issues was the only thing I liked about it 😂🤣