Tren train

suppsforlife

Not violence just more like fuck you and have a nice life. I would never hit anyone first but if u hit me I’m in😂👍👍 I didn’t tell my wife I’m on this so I’m using her to tell me how I’m doing . I was telling her about a problem I was having with someone and she told me to just let it go so I did.
that's actually a great way to stay away from shit. asking your significant other about a situation and using her to understand when it's "too much".

Gainz.

Want to report more placebo effects. My looks are definitely changing in a good way. My skin looks different in a good way almost like it’s thinner. More vascular in chest and shoulders 👍 I can’t let things go as easy As I could before as in anger. Intense anger towards people that bother me is kinda bothering. Having trouble shutting off mind at night. Dealing with all of the negative things very well 👍 workouts don’t seem long enough for some reason and pumps are crazy. So far I’m loving the way my body looks 👍 can’t wait for the tren to kick in. It’s definitely a beach body drug.

Well good and bad news... its not a placebo effect... it's the beginning. These feelings and thoughts are only gonna come harder and more often. But being on only 200mg its not gonna get much "worse"

BUT THIS IS WHY I SO DESPERATELY TRIED TO GET YOU TO STACK MAST WITH IT... BUT FUCK ME... WHAT DO I KNOW 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
The workouts don't seem long enough, your strength is gonna start to climb really soon. Grabbing heavier and heavier weights.
And the best part is you will continue to see changes every few days. That's definitely the best part of tren. For me it was every 4 days. I would see something new, a vein, a cut, a striation, a shadow or a whole new muscle.
But the dwelling on shit that makes you angry is definitely the tren! (Where tren and mast just makes you think about what makes you horny)
I suggest getting some melatonin for night time.
Can really help with that over active mind

bobby ricky

Well good and bad news... its not a placebo effect... it's the beginning. These feelings and thoughts are only gonna come harder and more often. But being on only 200mg its not gonna get much "worse"

BUT THIS IS WHY I SO DESPERATELY TRIED TO GET YOU TO STACK MAST WITH IT... BUT FUCK ME... WHAT DO I KNOW 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
The workouts don't seem long enough, your strength is gonna start to climb really soon. Grabbing heavier and heavier weights.
And the best part is you will continue to see changes every few days. That's definitely the best part of tren. For me it was every 4 days. I would see something new, a vein, a cut, a striation, a shadow or a whole new muscle.
But the dwelling on shit that makes you angry is definitely the tren! (Where tren and mast just makes you think about what makes you horny)
We will talk about mast for summer time. This is just a tasty test

bobby ricky

And forgive me for anything I say in the near future because it’s not me 😂👍😂 It’s the tren 😂

Gainz.

We will talk about mast for summer time. This is just a tasty test

Oh we both know you're gonna up your dose for the summer... you can try and lie to me and yourself all you want.. but we both know in our hearts 400mg of tren is next! (And hopefully at least 200mg of mast)

And forgive me for anything I say in the near future because it’s not me 😂👍😂 It’s the tren 😂

I @GainzBandit take full responsibility for anything @bobby ricky says during his first tren cycle.
There, they can hate me for anything you might say... I mean... I kinda (just kinda 😊) peer pressured you into it 🤣😂🤣

bobby ricky

Just wanted to say I was doing pump work and I looked the best and biggest I’ve ever looked in the mirror. I’m staying in my happy place so I don’t get upset about things that don’t mean anything. I’m so happy with the way my body is responding to this compound . I don’t see any reason to increase dose because the changes I see are incredible and I know more are to come. A few more zits, sleep is awesome but pee a lot more at night and the sweats have gone way down to just a little damp on some nights. I find eating less at night leads to less sweats. Running
A little hotter than normal too. All in all so far is nothing short of incredible 👍

Gainz.

Just wanted to say I was doing pump work and I looked the best and biggest I’ve ever looked in the mirror. I’m staying in my happy place so I don’t get upset about things that don’t mean anything. I’m so happy with the way my body is responding to this compound . I don’t see any reason to increase dose because the changes I see are incredible and I know more are to come. A few more zits, sleep is awesome but pee a lot more at night and the sweats have gone way down to just a little damp on some nights. I find eating less at night leads to less sweats. Running
A little hotter than normal too. All in all so far is nothing short of incredible 👍

Soo... tren is awesome?
Who knew..

cloutz88

Want to report more placebo effects. My looks are definitely changing in a good way. My skin looks different in a good way almost like it’s thinner. More vascular in chest and shoulders 👍 I can’t let things go as easy As I could before as in anger. Intense anger towards people that bother me is kinda bothering. Having trouble shutting off mind at night. Dealing with all of the negative things very well 👍 workouts don’t seem long enough for some reason and pumps are crazy. So far I’m loving the way my body looks 👍 can’t wait for the tren to kick in. It’s definitely a beach body drug.
Hey Bobby Ricky, what are you running and dose. I'm just waiting for my tren to come in.

bobby ricky

Soo... tren is awesome?
Who knew..
YES , fucking total beach body drug. Still coming on but I think I found my new go to. I feel like a fucking god 😂😂😂. I fucking love it and you don’t need much at all. I think after my cruise I’m just going to throw 200 on top of my cruise for my summer blast and that’s it. It’s a dry look and I like it.

Gainz.

YES , fucking total beach body drug. Still coming on but I think I found my new go to. I feel like a fucking god 😂😂😂. I fucking love it and you don’t need much at all. I think after my cruise I’m just going to throw 200 on top of my cruise for my summer blast and that’s it. It’s a dry look and I like it.

I fucking knew you would brother. And yes that's the beauty of tren, you really don't need much.
But I'm still going to 400mg. I just have to find out... I want to see if its that much of a difference or not.
I have a feeling the answer is yes.
But I'm just tired of playing it safe...
I desperately want to be over 185lb for the summer

lineman1007

Yes... but I want to see it! 💪👀
Oh man, hell yeah. I made tren back in the day. Per previous posts, sounds like you got some good stuff. Sweats, anger and for me, great workouts. Made me an animal. I was always told to listen to your body. If too much, cut back. If not enough, add on. Dosages vary. Agreed. Beach body drug...lol

Gainz.

Oh man, hell yeah. I made tren back in the day. Per previous posts, sounds like you got some good stuff. Sweats, anger and for me, great workouts. Made me an animal. I was always told to listen to your body. If too much, cut back. If not enough, add on. Dosages vary. Agreed. Beach body drug...lol

I've never ran just tren (well test and tren)
I've only ran it with mast. So I don't know exactly how just tren affects my mind. I don't think I want too. Because if it makes me as angry as mast and tren made me horny... bad things would happen.
While I never had anger issues on tren, I definitely had problems letting shit go. Or I would even think of things that happened 10 years ago and dwell on that. But for the most part... it just made me incredibly horny

lineman1007

I've never ran just tren (well test and tren)
I've only ran it with mast. So I don't know exactly how just tren affects my mind. I don't think I want too. Because if it makes me as angry as mast and tren made me horny... bad things would happen.
While I never had anger issues on tren, I definitely had problems letting shit go. Or I would even think of things that happened 10 years ago and dwell on that. But for the most part... it just made me incredibly horny
When I start thinkin of crazy thoughts, I just occupy myself by doin something. Get outta my head. I had to keep my thoughts together running tren. I also kept an eye on my blood pressure, too.