Tren train

Gainz.

It is tren E๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m sweating like a pig to the point of waking up to go pee then getting back into a cold bed๐Ÿ˜‚ .
Now is that placebo also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘. Not affecting sleep at all just weird like my body is working overtime.

I started feeling the tren/mast combination 11 days in. I was fully expecting it to take 20 plus days. But nope, by day 11 much higher sex drive, insane pump during workouts and hard ons I could hammer nails with.

Gainz.

Me too, never thought I would ever inject tren but itโ€™s a low dose and it might be my go to ๐Ÿ‘

I've been strongly thinking about it as well. You're my age and so I really want to see what happens.

Just don't go over 400mg or run longer than 14 weeks and everything will be fine!

I'm gonna say it 1 more time, 99% of the horror stories you hear from tren are from people who run 600mg or much higher (I've seen stories of people running 1,200mg of tren ๐Ÿคฏ)
And run it for wayyyyy too long!
Because it works so incredibly well, people get addicted to the almost instant results. So they just keep upping the dose, and run it for longer and longer.

It's the difference between using and abusing steroids!
People who use tren, do just fine. People who abuse tren... well... we've heard the stories.

The only real problem is how it increases your sex drive. If you're girl is the type that only gives it up once a week... you're gonna develop some problems in your relationship! I can absolutely see how tren can lead someone to cheat.

HGH.to

Just don't go over 400mg or run longer than 14 weeks and everything will be fine!

I'm gonna say it 1 more time, 99% of the horror stories you hear from tren are from people who run 600mg or much higher (I've seen stories of people running 1,200mg of tren ๐Ÿคฏ)
And run it for wayyyyy too long!
Because it works so incredibly well, people get addicted to the almost instant results. So they just keep upping the dose, and run it for longer and longer.

People who use tren, do just fine. People who abuse tren... well... we've heard the stories.

The only real problem is how it increases your sex drive. If you're girl is the type that only gives it up once a week... you're gonna develop some problems in your relationship! I can absolutely see how tren can lead someone to cheat.
you're absolutely right.
even if your body doesn't really respond well, you're on a low enough dosage to avoid the horrific side effects.
and you're sure as hell right that there's a huge difference between using and abusing steroids.
these are powerful stuff so people get addicted. but anything is dangerous when abused. try abusing vitamins - you'll regret that too. too much vitamins for too long causes issues too

Parameddog

Just don't go over 400mg

A one time friend whom I knew through gaming only (Battlefield & COD) wanted to get on the train with me and a few others who juiced. He didn't listen, TREN and Test for his first cycle - I cannot recall the dose but I do remember saying "whoa their son" but hey, what do I know.

Fast forward a month, he comes onto Teamspeak and says "Guys, I am selling the computer and no more gym for me. I was arrested last night for team-killing the wife. I bust her nose. I spent the night in jail" Never heard from him again :ROFLMAO:

Rhino73

A one time friend whom I knew through gaming only (Battlefield & COD) wanted to get on the train with me and a few others who juiced. He didn't listen, TREN and Test for his first cycle - I cannot recall the dose but I do remember saying "whoa their son" but hey, what do I know.

Fast forward a month, he comes onto Teamspeak and says "Guys, I am selling the computer and no more gym for me. I was arrested last night for team-killing the wife. I bust her nose. I spent the night in jail" Never heard from him again :ROFLMAO:
Thatโ€™s not cool

Gainz.

What is team killing?

And yeah... too much tren is a bad bad thing!
Next go around will be 400mg. But I promised myself I won't go over 600mg. Not only because I'm terrified of the sides, but that's a exspensive ass cycle! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

HGH.to

Next go around will be 400mg. But I promised myself I won't go over 600mg. Not only because I'm terrified of the sides, but that's a exspensive ass cycle! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
700 mg/week is what I consider max. But those who try anything higher will find out why themselves. the sides for most people are simply just too much too bear. anything over 500 mg/week is already likely to make you think why the fuck I started using Tren in the first place? :D

Gainz.

700 mg/week is what I consider max. But those who try anything higher will find out why themselves. the sides for most people are simply just too much too bear. anything over 500 mg/week is already likely to make you think why the fuck I started using Tren in the first place? :D

Hahaha, I'm nervous enough about the 400mg. And I don't plan on getting to 600mg for some time.

Its just that 200mg worked well, but not what I was hoping for.
So I'm hoping 400mg will get me the results I want. If they do, I'll be running 400mg for the next several blasts

bobby ricky

Want to report more placebo effects. My looks are definitely changing in a good way. My skin looks different in a good way almost like itโ€™s thinner. More vascular in chest and shoulders ๐Ÿ‘ I canโ€™t let things go as easy As I could before as in anger. Intense anger towards people that bother me is kinda bothering. Having trouble shutting off mind at night. Dealing with all of the negative things very well ๐Ÿ‘ workouts donโ€™t seem long enough for some reason and pumps are crazy. So far Iโ€™m loving the way my body looks ๐Ÿ‘ canโ€™t wait for the tren to kick in. Itโ€™s definitely a beach body drug.

bobby ricky

Want to report more placebo effects. My looks are definitely changing in a good way. My skin looks different in a good way almost like itโ€™s thinner. More vascular in chest and shoulders ๐Ÿ‘ I canโ€™t let things go as easy As I could before as in anger. Intense anger towards people that bother me is kinda bothering. Having trouble shutting off mind at night. Dealing with all of the negative things very well ๐Ÿ‘ workouts donโ€™t seem long enough for some reason and pumps are crazy. So far Iโ€™m loving the way my body looks ๐Ÿ‘ canโ€™t wait for the tren to kick in. Itโ€™s definitely a beach body drug.
This drug seems to be a little more of a mind fuck than anything Iโ€™ve experienced ๐Ÿ˜‚ the mind fuck is the only thing that will make me stop this drug ๐Ÿ‘

Parameddog

When you say anger towards people - can you elaborate?

I have a hand-grenade temper and suffer fools as much as I do dog shit on my shoe

suppsforlife

tโ€™s definitely a beach body drug.
yeah, that's true.
This drug seems to be a little more of a mind fuck than anything Iโ€™ve experienced ๐Ÿ˜‚ the mind fuck is the only thing that will make me stop this drug ๐Ÿ‘
that's true either. it's the mental issue that most people can't deal with when talking about tren.
you just need to somehow understand that it is tren making you short fused so you won't have to regret about it later

bobby ricky

yeah, that's true.

that's true either. it's the mental issue that most people can't deal with when talking about tren.
you just need to somehow understand that it is tren making you short fused so you won't have to regret about it later
Not wanting to fuck any one up itโ€™s more like have a nice life I donโ€™t need you fuck off๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dwelling on a comment they said. Like I donโ€™t need u anymore. Iโ€™m telling myself itโ€™s the drug and to knock this shit off and enjoy the ride.

bobby ricky

When you say anger towards people - can you elaborate?

I have a hand-grenade temper and suffer fools as much as I do dog shit on my shoe
Not violence just more like fuck you and have a nice life. I would never hit anyone first but if u hit me Iโ€™m in๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I didnโ€™t tell my wife Iโ€™m on this so Iโ€™m using her to tell me how Iโ€™m doing . I was telling her about a problem I was having with someone and she told me to just let it go so I did.

Parameddog

That is cool - when I was younger, my temper fucked my army career - I was a bit of a mad dog and could not back down. I think, that is why I have always been hesitant with Tren - hence, why I am watching you - same age, good looks and a lot to losae. Just like me.