Weed over gym

Gokupwr62

I haven't tried MK yet, been thinking about it but I've got enough HGH to last a good while so I probably won't for a bit. I just don't know if mixing the two would really benefit me more than just hgh by itself.
I would not mix the 2 on the same day but can incorporate the GH on a 5day on 2day off with mk in the rest days just to keep natural production working. What's your current protocol?

Gainz.

Just make sure and do the 5 days on and 2 off. Mk can lead to diabetes. Personally I didn't know that until some experienced users informed me.
I didn't know this, holy hell! Ok. I'll make sure I do that!
That's a good question. I've heard of someone doing MK + GH but there's no point in it. The MK secretagogue is only going to stimulate the GH production from the consequence of being hungry. Take it at night for the GH producing effects (not along side with GH), take it in the morning for the hungry pangs.

Seems to work so far, I got hungrier today that ever before, in a long time. I only had a 15mg tab, think I might try 30mg tomorrow. Thoughts?
And awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one it seems to work immediately on.
Instead of doing the 30mg tab at once I would split the dose when you wake up and before dinner. Keep your hunger levels constant.
When I did the full 25mg dose at once I would eat myself into a coma. Literally couldn't feel full! For a week I did 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg a hour before dinner. That worked great until I started feeling terrible at work because of hunger pains. So for the rest of my cycle I did 12.5mg when I got home from work so I could eat all I wanted.

Gokupwr62

Currently on a cruise so I'm only using 3iu HGH per day 7 days a week.
Am pm or split? I'm currently experimenting with it atm. Are You running generics or pharma? I'm currently up to 4iu at once an hour before my workout with 10iu insulin taking at the same time letting them spike together towards the end of my workout. Going to run it that way for a few months then try splitting it up am and pm. May switch over to pharma as well to try and keep off as much water as possible. Do you ramp up while blasting?

Twizted

I do mine in the PM about an hour before workout. I ve read some studies that show that one bigger dose is best for growth over splitting it up. On the other hand though the studies say that multiple doses split thru the day are best for fat loss especially when paired with fasted cardio.

Gainz.

I know absolutely nothing about hgh... I know lots about insulin... but only because I was engaged to one for way to fucking long. But why people take it for cycles... not really sure. I've thought about going down the rabbit hole and learning all I can. but I just don't think I'll ever do hgh. I definitely won't use insulin. Still fascinated by how you can get different things from it, depending on how you use it

MusculeX

I can mix a bit of pot and gym, but I always have to be careful with it as 1 joint over a weekend can turn me to a stoner for a month. So I started to call it a special day, when I do my 5k jog in the morning, heading to the gym for some light workout and then I grab a bucket from KFC to spend my time watching a few old school stoner movies after lightning up my blunt :D
:D:D

UrielMontoya

Hey man. Time to give this thread a bump. When I'm in that phase, I don't even feel like going to the gym. I've wondered if smoking before working out would help, but I don't know for sure. I think I should give it one more shot.

HGH.to

Please don't. Weed and gym shouldn't go together. Period. I am not a really huge fan of feed TBH, but if you want to smoke it, better do it AFTER working out so you could relax. Don't do it during or pre work out.

UrielMontoya

Hey man. Time to give this thread a bump. When I'm in that phase, I don't even feel like going to the gym. I've wondered if smoking before working out would help, but I don't know for sure. I think I should give it one more shot.
If you want to try it, just be careful and listen to your body. That's the only thing you should do. And if you're looking for something stronger, check out weed boxes that come with weed. They're made for high tolerance smokers. Stay safe, and keep this thread updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

As someone who doesn't smoke weed, but live with a grade A pothead, I get it.
But a big thing that hasn't been brought up is what strand you are using.

You absolutely shouldn't smoke indica and try to go to the gym. (Indica= in da couch)
Sativa would be a better choice for this experiment.
But if you're gonna smoke, smoke when you get home from the gym and put the munchies to good work

unclem

As someone who doesn't smoke weed, but live with a grade A pothead, I get it.
But a big thing that hasn't been brought up is what strand you are using.

You absolutely shouldn't smoke indica and try to go to the gym. (Indica= in da couch)
Sativa would be a better choice for this experiment.
But if you're gonna smoke, smoke when you get home from the gym and put the munchies to good work
i dont smoke weed either thats like chewing your booze if your addicted to alchol as iam . makes me very paranoid, so no weeds not for me.

Gainz.

i dont smoke weed either thats like chewing your booze if your addicted to alchol as iam . makes me very paranoid, so no weeds not for me.

I'm sober, and still can't smoke weed. I was a pothead for years. From 13 to 26 I don't think I missed a day of smoking weed. Then my ex got pregnant with my first kid and I quit smoking to get a better job. Between passing the first drug test, then worrying about another surprise test I didn't smoke for 6 whole months.
I finally did and freaked out... fucking hated the experience. Waited a week or so and tried again. That time I got so high I convinced myself I couldn't breathe because I couldn't feel the air going past my throat and into my lungs (it made more sense at the time 🤣😂) again hated it and waited another few weeks and tried smoking much less. Fucking freaked out, full panic attack.
That happened on and off for like 2 months until I finally gave up. That was 9 years ago and I've probably smoked... maybe 4 times sense then. Every time I try, no matter how little I smoke or what stand I try... full panic and anxiety attacks.
It really sucks because I use to love smoking weed.
My gf is a total pothead and I really wish we could enjoy smoking together. But something in my body just switched and I can't handle it anymore.
Which to me is crazy because I use to be the type that would take 4g of mushrooms and 2 hits of acid... then hit a nitrous balloon...then finally come down with a nice mixture of xanax and special k.
(Doctors said I had a high tolerance 😉)
So for me to admit that weed is too much for me...

unclem

I'm sober, and still can't smoke weed. I was a pothead for years. From 13 to 26 I don't think I missed a day of smoking weed. Then my ex got pregnant with my first kid and I quit smoking to get a better job. Between passing the first drug test, then worrying about another surprise test I didn't smoke for 6 whole months.
I finally did and freaked out... fucking hated the experience. Waited a week or so and tried again. That time I got so high I convinced myself I couldn't breathe because I couldn't feel the air going past my throat and into my lungs (it made more sense at the time 🤣😂) again hated it and waited another few weeks and tried smoking much less. Fucking freaked out, full panic attack.
That happened on and off for like 2 months until I finally gave up. That was 9 years ago and I've probably smoked... maybe 4 times sense then. Every time I try, no matter how little I smoke or what stand I try... full panic and anxiety attacks.
It really sucks because I use to love smoking weed.
My gf is a total pothead and I really wish we could enjoy smoking together. But something in my body just switched and I can't handle it anymore.
Which to me is crazy because I use to be the type that would take 4g of mushrooms and 2 hits of acid... then hit a nitrous balloon...then finally come down with a nice mixture of xanax and special k.
(Doctors said I had a high tolerance 😉)
So for me to admit that weed is too much for me...
nice read, i get panic real bad from weed its been yrs since i tried weed again. no more as i dont want to ruin my etoh sobriety. we are very much alike bandit.