Whey powder bloats me like a fat tick

3rd_levelup

Man I get bloated and gassed the heck up if I drink too much protein shakes. I had to cut back to 2 after workout and that's it. I cannot do dairy so I mix mine with water. I know it's pretty nasty but it works. Anybody else have a problem with whey or soy? 

Dolf

I have horrible bloat problems with anything that contains dairy. My gut will swell way out, and feel like a rock. I get all gasy and feel straight up miserable. Lactaide makes lactose free milk and cottage cheese. I'm hoping they'll make lactose free greek yogurt because cottage cheese is nasty. 

milkin

Yeah that's a  lactose issue there 3rd. Powered protein is like concentrated lactose buddy. Except whey isolate which is dam near dairy free. I buy a 5lb bag of whey and cut it with a 2lb bag of olisolate and that does the trick. Mix it with unsweetened almond milk and you got it made. 

Dairy is nasty bro trust me I grew up on a dairy farm :)

Outlawthing

Me too I use alm milk in mine.  Dairy is just a gut bomb for me these days  explosive consteria with abdominal swelling. And gas that smells like a drum full of drowned  kittens 

Pumped

X2 I'm lactose intolerant and wasn't til I turged 20. I found out one night by ordering a large pie accompanied by a large glass of milk fell asleep an hour after three hours later projectile vomiting. No Bueno  even w takin lactose pills to consume certain foods occasionally I still feel very lethrgic 

Outlawthing

Drowned kitten and smashed ass hole mmmm my favorite throw some swamp balls in there and you got yourself a winner 

strong

Has anyone else noticed we have a lot of Mental cases here... I love to talk shit and see other great men just talk world class shit...

A

AnabolicPerformance

milkin said:
</p><p>Yeah that's a  lactose issue there 3rd. Powered protein is like concentrated lactose buddy. Except whey isolate which is dam near dairy free. I buy a 5lb bag of whey and cut it with a 2lb bag of olisolate and that does the trick. Mix it with unsweetened almond milk and you got it made. </p><p>Dairy is nasty bro trust me I grew up on a dairy farm :)</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Well Milkin now I completely understand your username brother!!! I have wondered that one from the start but wasn't going to ask bro</p><p> </p>

milkin

Lol. Now your head is working apl.

Hell I have seen more milk bottles filled, yes glass milk bottles, then you have fill 10ml vilas :)

Although the rate you are going you are bound to lap me shortly. 

milkin

Hahaha strong yes we should make a chat room for those feeling a bit manic. Perhaps call it "The straight Jacket Lounge"

A

AnabolicPerformance

I remember when I was a teenager i would go to my grand dads place to bail hay and stuff, I thought I got an early start back then but the guys at the dairy farm down the road had done put in half a day and on lunch by the time the sun was up good. I gotta give you props on that bro...hard work and getting up before the early bird is even awake to do it!

csancheezy

+1 this , bc right when I read it I immediately agreed and thought that we should actually do it, then I was like nahhh , it would basically just be Pank in there flinging his feces around and every now and the Carpe would poke his head in to talk about pussy... Maybe Outlaw would throw a kitten hand grenade in every couple days.....    ;)))

Pankration

Like a monkey.  Man, I'm glad to see you're up. Im going to try and get my body to sleep but I love it when your the last person I talk to. Gnite my niggs 

Pankration

Try the gold standard protein. Ive used that 5lb and muscle tech shit and it don't compare to the higher price stuff. If it's over $50 bucks for a 5lb tub then iit's good for the tummy.