Would anyone recommend test 400 over test E?

BulkinWes

I run test 400 twice a week and love it well I’m off if it right now but I ran it and it’s pretty rough on the injection site but still I loved it

Craig tomo

Agreed I had before but was just thinking something different but there again ano I really shouldn't change if I get good gains lol but thanks pal 👍

Hchero

Warm it up and mix with a thin oil or it will crystallize under your skin as well, often times. If gear crashes, it’s either the raws or the cook.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I always run long esters but pin every other day.....I believe it is better for estrogen control. The experts here can chime in on that one.
I also do this.

I also inject slightly different amounts every time to keep my body guessing.

My alignment is Chaotic Neutral you see.

Imgame

I want to try the TestE 950mg 🤣🤣🤣
You can buy TestE high MG and ether cut it with sterile oil or other compound when blasting.
I have TestE 400 for blasts
Most people think because it’s cheaper it’s going to be better and get horrible Pip because of the high solvent levels to stop it crashing. IMG_0620.jpeg

Hchero

The funny thing is that I would never buy shit from anywhere that had an ad for their gear. Lol you don’t know what the fuck you’re buying. We test our stuff rigorously, if it’s not 99% pure, THE best raws, whatever. It is replaced. Not that Janishit bullshit testing either. Lol An online store lmao 🤣 that’s awesome!!!

Imgame

The funny thing is that I would never buy shit from anywhere that had an ad for their gear. Lol you don’t know what the fuck you’re buying. We test our stuff rigorously, if it’s not 99% pure, THE best raws, whatever. It is replaced. Not that Janishit bullshit testing either. Lol An online store lmao 🤣 that’s awesome!!!
If this comment is at me then you have no idea how legit the company is
They even have licensed pharmacies

Hchero

Round is a shape! Lol 😂
Yeah bro that’s the trick right? It comes down to training, diet, rest and gear. Impossible to answer or guess without details