I need help and advice

Vart

What country you in ?
You really need a new doctor
im in slovenia, the lab has to send the blood to germany since they can only test for free test here not the others. I think she tested for free testosterone thats why she said its 10 times higher idk i will see all the results on friday probably

Vart

10.29 ng/mL is actually equal to 1029 ng/dL which is perfectly in range, especially for someone your age. considering you've been on testosterone, they are actually even too low. When did you stop the testosterone?
There's something strange going on anyway. with 10.29 ng/mL no doctor would say that your levels are 10 times higher than they should be.
I think thats free testosterone because the refrence range is from 12-53ng/dl so 1000 is quite high

Aussie

aren't there any private labs? i've never heard of "only test for free testosterone and not the others"
Sone doctor don’t know how to order blood tests. Hormones aren’t something they want to know about. I have had to take a list into the doctors and tell them what I want. Even then I had doctors argue E2 is a female hormone and I don’t need to check it.
It’s not good when I know more about hormones than a doctor that’s supposed to be helping me find my problem

Aussie

I have a new doctor now. I went and seen her on Monday told her all about my struggles with doctors and how I’m trying to find how to fix my blood. I wanted a form filled out so I can get blood taken even when I’m to high. She sent me for blood tests and wants to get to the bottom of it. Told her all about trt and she is happy to take me on as a new patient. Hopefully she will work with me.
Told her what medication I needed without giving proof of using it. She was happy to write scripts.

unclem

I have a new doctor now. I went and seen her on Monday told her all about my struggles with doctors and how I’m trying to find how to fix my blood. I wanted a form filled out so I can get blood taken even when I’m to high. She sent me for blood tests and wants to get to the bottom of it. Told her all about trt and she is happy to take me on as a new patient. Hopefully she will work with me.
Told her what medication I needed without giving proof of using it. She was happy to write scripts.
i love those kinda DR's

Vart

Find a new doctor. This is your life we are talking about. Not her part time job.
Shes not a doctor just a family friend that’s incharge of the lab I dont want to waste money yet if my hormones get better on their own. Got everything for pct today just waiting for test e to leave my body.

Attachments

• F0AE7B32-92DA-4D9D-9554-D6412293168B.jpeg
    F0AE7B32-92DA-4D9D-9554-D6412293168B.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

16... and a half (god your young) 500mg of test, 200mg of tren, anadrol, trt, meth-speed and coke....I can only assume that you drink alcohol and smoke weed.
Boy... you need to take a look at your life and figure out how you want your future to look!
Take it from this 35yr old ex junkie (weed, pills, any and all opioids and opiates, xanax, xtc, molly, nitrous, alcohol, coke, special k, mushrooms, acid and weed) who spent longer than you've been alive selling and running drugs, beating and hunting people down (and tying them up) who owed me money or tried to stop me from making it.
Its not a good thing brother... it causes nothing but pain and problems.... so many fucking problems. I use to be the type of guy who got off on hurting people or just knowing others were afraid of me.
When I was younger no one could tell me anything, I just had to learn the hard way. I really hope you figure it out before something bad happens. I'm just so happy I never killed anyone or ended up dead myself. Because the lifestyle you are choosing...its just a matter of time. I've had 17 friends die of a OD since 2006, 4 more from drunk driving and I have 3 friends who will never get out of prison. They were all just like me... they knew it all and were to smart to get caught.
You really need to think about your future little buddy. My personal opinion, take the next 9 years and train and diet your ass off. Reach your absolute genetic potential. Look so good no one will believe you're natural! Then when you hit 25-26 then get on gear and go for your pro card. Learn the discipline it takes to be a professional bodybuilder now, that way it comes as natural as breathing. So when you get on gear you'll become a absolute monster.
Or... continue to fuck around... because as we all know.... the more you fuck around the more you're gonna find out!
I know I'm just some random guy on the internet, but I really do want what's best for you. I've been down the road your walking right now, it doesn't end well. I really wish I listened when I was your age.
But at the end of day the choice is yours.

Gainz.

@Vart isn't to smart
@GainzBandit you can only try but this kid really don’t want to listen. He is already talking about getting back on at 18
I know I read what he said.
As a father (of a son and a daughter, And a stepfather to another boy) I can't help but try.
If he listens to half of what we said here its worth it.
But... I'm afraid you are correct. I've tried so many times to tell a younger kid... that's not the way. The quick fix, the quick cash or the easy girl will only hurt you in the end. But they rarely listen... I know I sure didn't.

JesseTX

Im 16 and a half and i started steroids last year around april. My first cylce was test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks and it was pretty bad due to bad diet. Then i went on vacation and had no steroids for a month and half and lost 2kg. Then i had the idea to run tren 200mg for 10 weeks then after that 4 weeks of 50mg a day anadrol. And trt untill now. But i got caught due to a bloated face and friends parents.
Now i want to be clean for a few years.
I have arimidex and nolvadex but idk at what dosages should i run nolva and for how long.
Steroids at 16....you gotta be kidding right?!
Might as well just take it all, that's your dosage...all of it.
Whomever suggested you the idea of starting PEDs while still being a teenager should not be involved in this lifesytle....fucking clowns, both of you.

Now, with that out of the way, I'm glad you came in and are trying to do the right thing.
You need to understand you have two different class of compounds on hand.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor- which decreases the rate of which your body converts testosterone into estrogen.
Nolvadex is a SERM, selective estrogenic receptor modulator.....which is actually used for pct purpose bit rarely alone. It's often used alongside clomid.
There is a PCT thread which explains dosages for PCT.

Vart

Steroids at 16....you gotta be kidding right?!
Might as well just take it all, that's your dosage...all of it.
Whomever suggested you the idea of starting PEDs while still being a teenager should not be involved in this lifesytle....fucking clowns, both of you.

Now, with that out of the way, I'm glad you came in and are trying to do the right thing.
You need to understand you have two different class of compounds on hand.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor- which decreases the rate of which your body converts testosterone into estrogen.
Nolvadex is a SERM, selective estrogenic receptor modulator.....which is actually used for pct purpose bit rarely alone. It's often used alongside clomid.
There is a PCT thread which explains dosages for PCT.
My plan is to run 20mg nolva a day for 6 weeks starting this saturday and after that abit of armidex if i get swollen nipples. Cant get more nolva but i hope it works since im still young so it will be a little easier to recover.

Vart

I know I read what he said.
As a father (of a son and a daughter, And a stepfather to another boy) I can't help but try.
If he listens to half of what we said here its worth it.
But... I'm afraid you are correct. I've tried so many times to tell a younger kid... that's not the way. The quick fix, the quick cash or the easy girl will only hurt you in the end. But they rarely listen... I know I sure didn't.
After reading everything you said i think you are right. Drugs just arent it for me messed me up mentally but its getting better every day. I wont use steroids for a long while unless my test doesnt recover untill im 18. Trt cant be that bad just scared for my sperm health.

Aussie

After reading everything you said i think you are right. Drugs just arent it for me messed me up mentally but its getting better every day. I wont use steroids for a long while unless my test doesnt recover untill im 18. Trt cant be that bad just scared for my sperm health.
Your spermi health is the least of your problems now. You will be lucky to live long enough to have kids if you don’t sort your shit out like we have been all trying to tell you

Vart

Your spermi health is the least of your problems now. You will be lucky to live long enough to have kids if you don’t sort your shit out like we have been all trying to tell you
Im pretty healthy tho, all my organs are fine and i havent done speed in 3 months and dont plan on doing it again. Trt dosage of test isnt that bad but the tren and anadrol was definetly a mistake.